Who remembers this kino?

Who remembers this kino?

>tfw 25 khv and never went to party

All i remember is the shitload of copycat attempts at recreating the part IRL.

There were about 5 fb events for copycats just after the film released in my city. none happened/

Tfw I had a copycat party in HS and we got 3 helicopters called on us from 3 city’s police departments

how many people?

Essential /normiekino/

It gets a lot of hate but as a cinematic experience with a load of your mates, it's pretty entertaining.

>tfw you'll never be 18 again watching PX drunk as fuck with 5 of your bros in the theatre.

Cool film. Da animal house of 21st century!!!

>this kino

Such a good film

>tfw britfag
>tfw never got to live through American high school/college parties

we just do them differently to you lads over the pond

600 people before it got shut down. The line to get in extended out of the suburbs and into the downtown area

I agree.

I feel like the critics didn't understand what the filmmaker was trying to do here. In terms of, visually representing how a huge party feels - Project X is the closest to that.

You genuinely felt like you were there. Of course, the actual narrative is going to be weak. It's not about that.

i never seen the movie. can you give me a quick rundown on why 3 helis needed to be called beyond just lots of people attending

It’s pretty much just lots of people attending. And I guess the whole underage drinking and drug use. I think the police all want any excuse to bring out their helicopters, they are always asking for more funding so they can be more militarized

Miles Teller was the best part of this

>this fucking camera guy creeps me out!

he was.

why does he somehow play that asshole jock role so well even though he doesn't look like one lol.

It gets me going everytime.

This movie is copy cat of an actual party that happened in Aus

>visually representing how a huge party feels - Project X is the closest to that.

What's the point of that, though? Ideally a movie should represent events and experiences you can't get yourself. If someone wants to know how a huge party feels, they can just attend a huge party and probably have a better time.

>Ideally a movie should represent events and experiences you can't get yourself. If someone wants to know how a huge party feels, they can just attend a huge party and probably have a better time.

>What's the point of that, though? Ideally fact a movie should represent events and experiences you can't get yourself.

Most college / party films don’t represent experiences most young people couldn’t readily experience though.

stfu desu

Because irl House parties are nothing like project x

>go to first ever party in highschool
>drop and shatter bowl packed and ready to smoke
>spend 15 minutes picking weed from broken glass
Never again.

Party looked shit and unrealistic. No way a house would get that trashed and messy after a gnome full of ecstasy was cracked open. Or are ameriteens just retarded?

I'm surprised you losers aren't reeeeeeeing at normies for liking this movie
Not a norman too but I still think this movie is kino

SOMEBODY SAY HEYYYY

Didn't the fat kid promote his short movie here?

It was supposed to be a heightened reality.

That hot girl was fucking hot

Whenever someone asks if I like project x I always think they're talking about the band

I just liked it for what it was. Good visual experience but obviously lacking most of the other components needed for a 'good film'.

Costa did make me laugh tho.

IM ON THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS

I went to a friends birthday party twice. It was a very mellow experience. He was a very mellow guy.

The best scene is when the two kid bodyguards beat up the bitchy neighbor

>All the 15 something slut posting PROJECT X NIGHT AT MY HOUSE XXX on their facebook
wew