Iron Fist season 2 ideas

Assuming there is a second season, what can Marvel do to right the ship Sup Forums? Because right now it feels like not just Iron Fist, but the whole Marvel Netflix U is damaged.

What about a costume for starters so that the stunt double can do the fighting instead?

He's getting one in The Defenders

Hell yeah, that flashback sequence was better than the whole series.

come on now, we should at least try to suggest things that might realistically exist in a super hero show.

That costume looks pretty good. I agree it was the best part of the show along with Ward and those shots of Colleen in the rain.

Welp. There go my chances of suggesting more Ku'n Lun.

Add Orson Randall.

Throat-punch Scott Buck and kick him out?

Danny Rand has a mental breakdown about the horror of white privilege and spends the season teaching an Asian how to be the the Iron Fist. He transfers the random Asian the power of the Iron Fist through his chi and begs for forgiveness for appropriating his culture.

How about giving them a fucking budget and actually doing the actual interesting Iron Fist shit like holy fuck this show made me so mad.

A mortally wounded Danny Rand passes the Iron Fist power to Ward Meachum.

Would Sup Forums watch this?

Danny Rand has to go back to his home planet. Do a Shang-Chi series instead and don't let Scott Buck showrun it. Later, re-introduce a successor Iron Fist with a different (white) actor (and no Scott Buck). Actually use Ku'n-Lun and fun kung-fu characters like Lei Kung and the Immortal Weapons in it.

Joy is naked in every scene she has.

There will not be a Season 2. You'd be lucky to get a Heroes for Hire show starring Luke, Danny, Colleen, and Misty.

Teach everyone how to Kung Fu fight.

I don't just mean Finn, I mean the entire cast, crew and interns.

Despite the race controversy people still liked it. It has a 5-star rating in Netflix. It definitely is getting a S2.

Give him a costume. Even if it's him shirtless in karate pants and the yellow bandana mask.

More Kung Fu shit. Choreograph the fights more then 15 minutes before the shooting starts.

Well they botched his initial arc in Marvel Premiere #15-18. Maybe do the following Master Khan arc?

Immortal Iron Fist adaptation with the Immortal Weapons and the Tournament. Also return to Kun Lun and Davos going full villain. And full shao lao flashback. That would be 13 episodes worth of material.

lol it's a bigger draw for Netflix than JJ and DD. It's definitely getting another season.

It's like the second most popular show on Netflix right now

Are you kidding? As much as I'd like that, the SJW crowd would complain endlessly about using a "yellow peril" villian

I found season 1 really fun.

>you get a Shang Chi show
>but Fu Manchu is the villain

All of the Immortal Weapons at the same time would bloat the cast unless they skimped on characterization. I'd stick to just Fat Cobra to begin with.

I'd say it's more like Iron Fist S2 lives or dies based how audiences respond to him in the Defenders. A retool or redirection is likely, but if Danny is panned in the Defenders Iron Fist S2 might be dead on arrival.

wire-fu fighting
speaking in chinese or japanese with fucking subtitles wtf
Danny Fighting Steel Serpent Davos
Orson being Danny's gran pappy
more kung fu

We cancel it, along with Luke Cage, to create Heroes for Hire. I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't sit through another Hand plot and just reference the mystical shit that we'll never see. Either go big, or don't do it at all

Who gives a shit what they whine about though. Hopefully the positive reception even amidst all the whining shows whoever's running Marvel's Netflix shows to just ignore the fuckers.

A lot of the SJW critics also pointed out actual issues with the series, so just blanket ignoring them means missing out on legitimate criticism. Which is a problem when IF's success means they're already disinclined towards changing the show.

Finn Jones said we could expect not to see the costume for quite a while.

I'm on episode 3. Does Ward want to fuck his sister? why is he so creepy?

They're obviously going to replace Scott Buck... The showrunner for Daredevil s1 didn't come back and that was massively successful. Buck doesn't stand a chance, and his career in general is going to take a big hit.

Let Buck do Inhumans instead and get someone else to do Iron Fist S2.

It's a little early to do Immortal Iron Fist, don't you think? Just because it's the best story to adapt doesn't mean you do it right out the gate.

The Hand plot is building to Defenders. Most of them will probably move past it afterwards. Although they did kind of jam the Hand into the entire mythos of K'un-Lun for some god damned reason, so, who knows, maybe they'll continue for him. Hopefully not.

Joy gets punched in the tit with the Iron Fist.

She deserves it.

Have Danny befriend an ex-terrorist who got cold feet and quit before setting up his bomb, have Colleen kidnapped by Halwani terrorists, have Danny chase her down, only to find Master Khan and his Hand cadre.

Make Finn Jones work out, and work on the choreography more.

If desperation sets in, tape a bunch of foliage to a few stuntguys and bring in the H'ylthri

>It has a 5-star rating in Netflix.
Isn't that just based on personal preference and comparing it to your own ratings?

to fix Iron Fist? hire some random Chinese director that know how to do Kung-fu movies, isn't that hard

Thankfully not, but given the flimsy characterization on this show I would have hardly be surprised if that popped up out of nowhere near the end.

merge IF and LC into a buddy superhero show called.
POWER MAN and IRON FIST

just make it a comedy

Doesn't need fixing, it was great. They need to drop Luke Cage (most boring shit ever, dropped it after two episodes) and Jessica Jones (feminist shit) and give Iron Fist a bigger budget. Then it'll be on par with Daredevil.

I hadn't watched any Netflix since DD1. IF was the one I was most looking forward to so I aws waiting til then to kick netflix back on. I was personally pretty disappointed by it. But after I went to watch LC and also stopped after 2 eps to watch DD2, which honestly is the one I've enjoyed most so far and feels most like a proper superhero show. I'm not even going to give JJ the time of day unless I really feel like watching Tennet's Purple Man.

This, just make a buddy season with Danny and Luke cleaning up the streets of New York and broing it up.

Also have Colleen and Misty sistering it up alongside them.

AoS is pretty fun

That would only be good if Luke Cage was any good, which it's not. The character is a fucking downer and boring as hell. The show has a bad attitude, just typical "nigga it's so hard on the streets" bullshit with everyone calling each other nigga, lamenting gang culture, and listening to jazz and soul in a 70's looking club. I don't see any future friendship for these versions of him and Danny. Or Danny and Misty. She and Colleen are both hot as all fuck, but Colleen makes way more sense for Danny.

I'd love a Heroes for Hire series. But
>Danny is badly introduced and characterized in his series so he'll never be believable
>the Harlem stuff mixed with mystic stuff might be weird
>IF wont get his costume, Luke won't get his shirt

>Luke won't get his shirt
He's in promo art for The Defenders wearing his shirt.

If he isn't well liked in The Defenders he'll never get a S2. I hope the show goes a long way to characterise him interestingly. I'd hope for a costume, but after the end of S1 it looks doubtful, considering Kun'Lun isn't there.

There's no way in hell they don't make a season 2 and just leave that cliffhanger ending unaddressed. The show is doing really well anyway. Higher viewership than JJ and LC.

For a first season, good viewership is just expected. Reception and public perception becomes a lot more significant for further seasons, because people won't tune BACK in if they have no reason to believe it'll be worth watching.

If they don't think it's profitable, why the fuck would they bother to make it just to address a dangling plot thread?

I just can't see Heroes for Hire working given the big age gap between Finn Jones and Mike Coulter (almost a generation apart) and the fact that Luke Cage's personality is a lot different from the comics (he's actually a soft spoken southerner not a loud nigga from Harlem).

>Have him work more
Would only happen if production actually gave him time to prepare rather than do the bullshit they've been doing.

He's pretty similar to modern Luke. But modern Luke hasn't been in a Heroes for Hire comic for good reason.

>If desperation sets in, tape a bunch of foliage to a few stuntguys and bring in the H'ylthri

Rotten tomatoes audience score vs critics.

Guess who the majority of viewers are? Definitely not critics.

Also, since when are "unwokefulness" and "mansplaining" valid words for professional TV reviews?

>whole Marvel Netflix U is damaged
It is.

THEY NEED TO STOP DISSECTING DAREDEVIL SPECIFIC SHIT AND REDISTRIBUTE IT BETWEEN 3 CHARACTERS

I don't think Hand can be fucking Hydra.

Viewer scores are always unreliable, you can't leave this shit open to the internet and expect it to be representative of anything other than fanboyism and/or internet hatred.

He's apparently getting costume in defenders so;

-I want to really see kun'lun properly.
-Tournament of the immortal weapons would be cool, I forgot the nerd name for it.
-Good teamup with Luke
-Better fighting
-Double glowing fists unlocked

He's probably not getting his costume in Defenders. There's no evidence to suggest he will, and plenty to suggest he won't.

Of course he will he's a fucking autist

You know it's been in his head since he saw the video of Orson Randall

It's why he went back to kun'lun dude, to ask why he didn't get his uniform

And when he went back to Kun'lun it was gone. How the hell is he going to get his uniform?

Also that's not Orson, he doesn't exist here. Danny is the first outsider to become the Iron Fist in this continuity.

Put Finn Jones on an intensive, daily, year-long training regimen.

Get a better show runner who isn't afraid of the more mystical aspects of the character.

I agree with that user about more Colleen in the rain.

Also, was Davos adopted? Didn't they establish Lei Kung as asian in the show?

Modern Luke Cage is awful, I dont understand how Bendis can love a character but totally ruin him at the same time

Davos might have a mother of more arab descent.

He was spectacular in Mighty Avengers.

I'm genuinely confused by:
>Put Finn Jones on an intensive, daily, year-long training regimen.

While I'm not the biggest comic fan for IF, most of the pictures I've seen from comics or games have him being a pretty lanky looking dude, like Finn Jones. Is IF supposed to be huge?

>damaged
i didnt see jered leto in the show

Add Iron Head as new characted.

FUck Iron FIst and the chink girl, I just want more Ward, don't care about ninjas anymore

No, I meant a martial arts training regimen. Finn Jones is fine as an actor but he moves like a 12-year old white belt in the local Saturday morning community center Karate class.

It's not about bulking up. It's about poise, stance, and speed.

Netflix doesn't give a shit whether critics like it, people are watching it and that's all that matters.

Understood. Thanks.

Improve fighting choreography. Its a show about a martial artist, the fight scenes shouldn't be dogshit.

I want Joy to dominate me

same. all the hate around here seems to be "not enough action". people get spoiled to death with DD and their episodic hallway fights, and now that there's a show with more dialogue and character development everyone is calling it shit.

I gurantee if he had a costume the whole season and was fighting people every other ep nobody here would have an issue with it.

Am i the only one that doesn't see this "not enough action" shit? I don't know if it's just because DD s1 and 2 was a long time ago but I feel like this show is just shy of having the same amount of action (even though some scenes are extremely meh), I remember during DD s2 there were points where a long time went by without an actual action scene and not just disarming some goons in 2 punches, but that season had the hallway episode so I guess tthat's all people remember from it.

Revoke the editors jump-cut privileges

>what can Marvel do to right the ship Sup Forums?

More Colleen.

more Colleen in rain wearing yoga pants and tanktop

>It has a 5-star rating in Netflix
Lol

>a show with more dialogue and character development

The dialogue was dumb and so was the character development.

Teach them mandarin too plz.

This.

Also get fight choreographer who has actually done kung-fu movies before, ideally pony-up and get one of the great Asian ones.

No, they really didn't. They whine, scream and shriek. Nothing of use.

I'm seeing two stars.

The Hand is the most inconsistent faction I've ever seen in fiction. Like, holy shit.

anybody who honestly thought IF would be 13 episodes of non-stop mystical stuff & kung-fu fights is retarded and they deserve all the suffering they can get for having moronic expectations

He's just covering, user.

Charlie Cox let it slip.

Not if it takes place primarily in Kun Lun. And even then it's not like the IF cast was expansive to begin with.
>early
Nigga they did Winter Soldier one movie into the Cap franchise. Besides you might as well mine the best material especially if they're trying to make up for S1. And it'd be an MCU adaptation which is very different than the source material. They could have the Immortal Weapons and Davos becoming full villain. Also include flashbacks to Kun Lun and Danny growing up there. That'd be enough for one season.

Yeah what show does that

Fucking moron

go crazy with it
>Iron Fist is kidnapped by Mojo "or someone"
>forced to fight in a tournament against low level freaks and mutants
>perfect time to introduce a new Netflix character

This. At some points, they sound like a HYDRA like NWO-type group then at others it just some shitty ninjas.

Haha, Yes! And, what's up with Madame Gao? She feels like a completely different character, then when she's in Daredevil.

>but if Danny is panned in the Defenders Iron Fist S2 might be dead on arrival.

They're gonna pan him no matter how well he does. The show had a better public reaction than critic reaction.

make moonknight instead

He could show up in Punisher for some reason and get his own show from there

Good fight scenes. Get a good fight choreographer.

Add more action scenes.

Get a better costume.

Get a new showrunner.

Better dialogue.

Make it more mystical.

Make it more fun.

Do these things and everything will be golden.

/thread

>/thread
When will retards learn that you throw your legitimacy out the window when you add this shit to your own post? You might as well use *mic drop* or *sheaths katana* while you're at it.