I bet you guys thought the ride had ended. But there's one thing we should know by now both from SpOck and Mr. Scott

I bet you guys thought the ride had ended. But there's one thing we should know by now both from SpOck and Mr. Scott.

The. Ride. Never. Ends.

>tfw you took Captain America's Ruse Cruise and found a surprise Doc Ock's Wild Ride on it

this is gonna be the best event

so is Otto in a clone Parker body or is he just nice and svelte now

I really hope they don't fuck this up because I'm really enjoying captain hydra's fantastic festival

parker/octavius hybrid

Go to bed, Dan

Why?

to make the clone superior?...

I haven't been keeping up with Cap and the Ruise Cruise but the entire event is really starting to interest me, where should I start? Just Nick Spencer's run?

this guy gets it

Because it would be the lovechild of himself and Spider-man.

Is Parker Industries gonna get run to the ground, get taken over or Peter steps down and hands it to someone else?

Seems like a waste to scrap the company since it's currently the only big name corporation with Stark currently inactive. Then there's the number of properties tied to it like the Baxter Building.

Knowing Slott, it's going to rise from the ashes stronger than ever.

If they are returning to status quo, it is going to get taken over by Norman Osborn somehow.

Because he wants to be Otto Octavius but he also wants a hot body he can fight Spider-Man and fuck midgets with

Yeah just read the current Sam Wilson Cap and Steve Rogers Cap, that's what I did. Oh and the Pleasant Hill event, I forget if it was called that or something else.

If he hadn't been attached to fucking Hydra I would be all for it. Otto should've either: Went back to making Sinister teamups or go back to trying to be the super villainous hero that rivals Hank and Tony in heroic nefariousness. This joining Hydra shit is bullshit.

Has Midget seen him since his return?

Yes.

this made my day

Did he really get the Hitler youth cut?

the body came like that, blame Ben.

It's Ben's body? What happened exactly? I thought it was a hybrid clone of Otto and Peter based on comments online.

it was a next-gen quality clone Ben had in a tube to activate if he died. Otto fucked with its genes then used his mind-swap tech to steal it

>joining HYDRA

lol

ok so Ben showed up as the new Jackal and cloned himself a new body with Otto that didn't have the downsides of clones. Otto stole the clone body.

"The Ride" was just something we all projected onto Superior in order to convince ourselves to like it. The actual story lost momentum fast and already started devolving into repeats of Spock/cast drama not even six months into the run.

fun fact, I was the requester for that drawing. whoever did it was an awesome drawfag. either way you're wrong, Superior Spidey was great

What? He hangs around them for shit and giggles?

Don't leave me hanging, bro! Are they back together? Did she suddenly decide she fucking hates Otto? Last I checked, Peter was very crummy towards her and kept treating her like she was his personal "keep my business standing while I go fuck Silk and make awful decisions" slave.

>Did she suddenly decide she fucking hates Otto?

She decided that almost immediately after learning that he stole Peter's body. She still considers him a genius, but she doesn't want anything to do with him.

>"keep my business standing while I go fuck Silk and make awful decisions"

Other than the fucking Silk part, that's still true, but it's starting to bite him in the ass, and it looks like Parker Industries is about to either go under or be stolen from him.

>She decided that almost immediately after learning that he stole Peter's body.
Huh? He was pretty repentant by the end, giving up his life as Potto and all. And the new Peter-bod isn't really stolen from Peter, nor was it ever conscious. Too bad, I guess. Rather liked seeing them together.

I really hate how poorly Peter was treating Anna when I was reading the book, like a third of the reason I couldn't continue reading the thing. Otto may have been a piece of shit, but at least he tried to be nice to her and generally the expectations from a supervillain attempting to reform are way different from those placed on a veteran hero active for over 15 years.

>He was pretty repentant by the end, giving up his life as Potto and all.

Sacrificing himself at the end doesn't excuse his past misdeeds, especially trying to wipe out over 90% of the world's population. Also, the current Otto is a copy of his mind from before he became someone that was willing to sacrifice himself for the good of others. He's back to being evil, with his love for Anna Maria being the only good thing he has going for him.

>And the new Peter-bod isn't really stolen from Peter, nor was it ever conscious.

I was referring to when he stole Peter's body before the events of Superior Spider-Man. Right now, shs's under the impression that he died in his previous clone body, unaware that he was able to transfer himself into the hybrid body.

>current Otto is a copy of his mind from before he became someone that was willing to sacrifice himself for the good of others. He's back to being evil
Everything I like in Marvel is always destroyed.

Otto isn't invited to the big boy's table though.
They just keep him around on a leash so that he can go through with his "destroy Spider-Man and Parker Industries" plan.

Spider-Doom needs a one shot

For SCIENCE!

>the superior octopus
It's really funny how the only way Otto found to actually be the superior one is to compete against himself but old

Ock might as well be the leader of Hydra at this point

Otto would say it's for the super strength, agility, and spider-sense but it's really about that spider metabolism.

Haven't read comics since mid superior spiderman...but this interests me. Anything i need to know before it begins?

depends, what do you wanna know kiddo?

Well. what noteworthy things have happened?

Ock transferred his mind into a clone body of Peter's that's been spliced with Otto's DNA, and has become a Hydra Lieutenant to help Steve Rogers take over the world.

thanks. Thou i meant in the marvel's universe in general. Heard there was some kind of reboot?

>Heard there was some kind of reboot?
You heard wrong. People who don't know how comics work seem to confused "relaunch" with "reboot." Just because a book restarted at #1 doesn't mean it's a reboot.