If you were to transfer your mind into a hybrid clone of another character and yourself...

If you were to transfer your mind into a hybrid clone of another character and yourself, who would you select as your hybrid clone source material?

Deadpool my dude.

Then I can steal some Pym particles and that on top of my healing factor will allow me to live the rest of my days fulfilling my fetish.

Thor for sure. Seems like the power set that'd be the most fun to have.

And mjolnir doesn't seem that picky about what Thor has it anymore.

Princess Twilight Sparkle

Odin. I would have said Thor but he's been really shitty lately. Besides, the guy doing the cloning might use Whor by mistake and who wants to be a bald self righteous cancer riddled bitch?

spider-man desu. his power set is like insanely varied and great

Miles Morales so I can Venom Sting and play the race card

Otto Octavius so I can be the second smartest man in the world

I'm too buttstonked to understand the question.

Spock is back? Spock is HYDRA?

When did Otto have time to get that retarded haircut

I thought Otto hated clones

I stopped reading ASM 3 years ago. Is it good now?

no.

What happens if it's a sexy lady?
Do I become handsome?

Moonstone
Don't know how that hybrid thing would work out for me though. Tbqh I'd rather not do hybrid clone at all.

There's a male Moonstone, if that makes you feel better.

Thor.
I don't give a shit about being worthy, being half-Asgardian would be easily worth it.

You would be a Moonstone with some of your features present on her. Basically how your mother or sister looked when they were younger, that is you.

You would be powerless though since Moonstone's power comes from Kree artifacts.

Gladiator. Would prefer it would human complexion though instead of purple. Would not have a mohawk either. The amount of hair product needed to maintain it way too expensive long term.

Hey, it's this or being dead. Even a hardcore atheist may pray in their final moments.

I'm okay with all of this
But I wanna be a grill

So going by earlier arguments on this board about whether or not the Ben Reilly in Clone Conspiracy could really be Ben since he was just a clone of a clone, ad nauseum, would it be correct to say that this is, by technicality, not Otto, but the clone son of Otto and Peter?

Cyborg Superman.

Doesn't that just leave you a clone of Hank Henshaw?

James "Logan" Howlett - excellent healing factor, enhanced strength and some boney protutions with which to make holes in things.

>wanting to be a midget.

>this kills the Scottfag

Dr. Manhattan/That one mutant who's like Franklin Richards but even more bullshit

>That one mutant who's like Franklin Richards but even more bullshit
So Cypher?

It's okay, I'm very tall, so it all evens out.

supes, thanos or charles xavier.

Superman and The silver Surfer i'd basically be a god.

You can only pick one though...

None of the genetic material is his, if I can use OPs image as precedent or argue path of least resistance I get the cyborg side of things otherwise it's just Superman, at worst I end up with Superboy level abilities.