Post things that no retcon will ever be able to fix or make better...

Post things that no retcon will ever be able to fix or make better, and we just have to live with it haunting a character forever.

Things that they will never get past. This shit is just part of them always.

The Dibneys

Sorry Sup Forums, but I'm going to have to go with my dick on this one: girls who want to bone after you slit a well deserving throat are hot, and everyone's always going on about how the Batman family should just kill their enemies so this is what you call a win-win-win situation.

>tfw when they rebooted Pym and made him even more of a wife beater

Gay Iceman

This.

Bendis unleashed a genie that can never be bottled without severe backlash.

They could walk it back and make him bi, but that's it.

not in real life they're not
girls who get turned on by violence are train wrecks in real life, believe me
learn from my mistakes, do not stick your dick in crazy

Now, you know you're going to have to fully elaborate my man.

It might not have been so bad if he'd done that instead of having Jean say that Bobby was full gay and was just kidding himself if he thought he was bi. I doubt he even thinks it's a good development. He probably did it so that people wouldn't just forget his run.

>in real life
>3DPD
That's your problem, my dude.

Why are Peter fans so selfish, why do they keep trying to take this away from Norman and his fans? MJ and Black Cat and all those other girls weren't enough, Gwen has to be for Peter as well?

It probably is either Bendis reaching the end of a 3-4 year run on 2 X-Men books, and realising he'd left no legacy, so doing something that could never be undone, and reaching for the most drastic "fan-theory" he could find online, or it's just Bendis being petty and pathetic and making sure Bobby would never ever get back together with his waifu Kitty.

Because Gwen is the first love of Peter's life and having her fuck one of his enemies is just horrible.

I'm pretty sure you're joking but Norman is in the higher echelon of repugnant characters in the MU, he's like over twice her age, they have like no relationship, it was out of nowhere purely for shock value the story itself was poorly written and ill-conceived, it besmirched a character who had been dead for maybe a decade or two at the time

Everything about it is wrong

Came here to post this.

I'm betting on option 3.

So here's what you do:
>Double down on X-Men characters around Jean having radical shifts in character
>Reveal coming to the future and seeing what happened to her and her friends fucked up Jean's mind
>She's been using her powers to bend everyone around her to her will, maybe even thinking this will make them safe from themselves
>Big dumb crossover event where Psycho Jean is the big bad
>Everything goes back to normal after it wraps up
It ain't pretty, but it's pretty much the only way out I can see.

>Gwen
>Peter's first love
That's not Betty Brant

Did he ever really get that deep into his relationship with her? I don't recall him falling in love with her but it's been a while, i thought they just dated for a while

Because makes no fucking sense and it's a shitty story?

Carol being raped by her newborn superaged son, and the entirety of the Avengers letting it happen because why the hell not, I don't see anything fucked up about it.

that doesn't look like rape.

>with a subtle boost from immortus' machines
Brainwashing.

How is it rape when they want it?
Brainwashing is no different than someone wanting to have sex with you because of a mood swing.

That will be my only (you)

>do not stick your dick in crazy

Everyone says this, but every one does it at least once.

Because crazy is fucking hot.

He was dating her I don't think they ever made it that far for her to be considered his first love.

That arc was retarded but damn if that wasn't the hottest Cass.

>tfw even Ultimate Pym got screwed by this

Greentext this for the sake of the thread

>That one time he sent ants to bite a shrinked Wasp
Whatever happened to the Jocasta Project Pym mentioned after she died?

>learn from my mistakes, do not stick your dick in crazy
I'm going to disagree here. Sticking your dick in crazy is great. What's important is that you do not give crazy your real name or any details that she could use to find you.

Free will is a hell of a thing. Once you start down this philosophical rabbit hole there's not a good way back out again, so be careful.

why should I listen to your dick

Fuck off Zeb.