Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

You.

that guy from stranger things

some yurotrash

Probably some European will play him because that's how they look after their countries are invaded by Muslims.

You, Europe, Australia, or any other 3rd world shithole that isn’t America.

Americas a first world shithole. Give me Europe anyday

t. average abdul migrant from the middle east or africa

nice numbers and you're right

t. americunt that let him in

Ay what you say bruv? Ave been a road man for the longest , ye ye? Real badman ting.

Captcha: Stop Julio

Is Soros still trying to spam this shit meme. Cringe.

Based butthurt Americans

At least he doesn't look like a fag
That's all that matters

>ginger
>not looking like a fag
pick one

>Is Soros still trying to spam this shit meme. Cringe.

to be fair he's a bastard and his kids will be like 5th in line, might as well get some sweet Amerimutt poosay. Also ginger is an anagram for nigger.

Looks pretty masculine
Unlike you pussies

Dios Mio

>Americans have to "come out" as atheists to their parents

>Americans must obtain a so-called "fancy booze licence" from their local sheriff to consume any alcohol other than Coors, Budweiser or Miller

>Americans are encouraged to become obese, as the extra fat serves as protection from gunfire

>Americans are implanted with a special microchip at birth which sends a moderate electric shock through their bodies every time they acknowledge that they lost in Vietnam

>Americans refer to the metric system as "The Forbidden Knowledge"

>Americans are shot dead by North Korean border guards in their dozens annually during attempted guerilla attacks waged with the intention of "getting revenge for Pearl Harbour"

>Americans who find themselves in the presence of Israeli Jews must perform a "submission hoedown." This involves a highly choreographed dancing performance demonstrating the American's subordinate position to the Israeli. The hoedown ends with the American loudly proclaiming "YOU DA BOSS, YEE-HAW!!"

>Americans refer to Type 2 Diabetes as "The Burden of Manifest Destiny"

>Americans visiting Auschwitz are frequently reprimanded for attempting to restart the ovens for usage with their reheatable Holocaust-themed packed lunches

>American babies are "vaccinated" with shrapnel in order to ward off mass shootings

>Americans have formally petitioned the Oxford English Dictionary to change their definition of snow to "God's refutation of the falsehood of global warming."

>American children are required to undergo the "McDonald's Initiation Ceremony" on their fifth birthday, where they are taken to their local McDonald's and must ritualistically consume every item on the menu before reciting all the advertising slogans in chronological order

>thinks pussies should look masculine
>thinks a soulless ginger is hot

There is literally nothing wrong with being non-white

You're a faggot aren't you?

But there is everything wrong with being a mutt.

please dont try to co-opt our memes

Yeah Poortugal and Italy and Spain are disgusting Moors

>ginger is an anagram for nigger.
How have I never noticed this before

There's everything wrong with being an amerimutt in this day and age

I'm american. Of course i'm gay

FBFP

out of sight, out of mind. Who sits around thinking about niggers and gingers all day?

>Sup Forumstards actually believe the amerimutt meme is being spammed by jews, and not just banter
Explain this shit americlaps

>Australia
uhh sweetie

>reheatable Holocaust-themed packed lunches
I'd unironically eat those.

Amerimutt isn't my favorite meme but "Amerimutt is a soros ploy" is.

>sheep shaggers all the way in 7
Haha suck it cunts.

>mfw they want to move to the USA for the pregnancy and birth
>mfw that will make the child have bot British citzenship due to British right of blood and US one due to their right of land
>that makes the child eligible both to the postion of ruler of Britain and US president
>kid is the chosen one that will unite anglosphere once again, real life Aragorn

>mfw anglosphere is devoid of anglos

El monstro...

Michael Flynn Jr.

WHITER THEN U MUHAMMAD

What place in line will this kid have? As far as I know, Harry has no claim to the throne in his lifetime, nor will anyone in his direct lineage.

This shit still hasn’t been confirmed on kym, how does that make you feel?

El malefico.....

The only way Harry and his future mutt children will be able to claim the throne is if Charles, William and all William’s kids somehow die or all abdicate (which will never happen)

This guy

I really hate this new generation. Britain tried to fuck the US yet here we are hundreds of years later welcoming their royal family with open arms

>Britain tried to fuck the US

giv movi

Well damn I guess the American Revolutionary War was just another lie spread by the juden. How could I be so blind

Well the (((Freemasons))) were behind the founding of the country, of course they rule England as well so idk

hahaha wtf man
hope the kid doesn't see this

This shit always make me laugh.

56%!!!

So it's basically two sects of a split secret society rejoining? How do lizardmen fit into this?

"Death to the 56%!!!"

>willing take welfare from America after you destroy your own continent
>still get defense provided for by America through NATO
>still whine about Americans all day after they rebuilt your continent
Such is life on Sup Forums

>all the muslim jokes+lack of any sort of freedom of speech causes euros, specifically anglos, to go crazy

>erupts into forcing of the le 56% meme

>soon after, their own royal family gets BLACKED

>the person who arranged their first date is a jew

p o e t r y

Americans are fat and stupid

seems to be York Rite vs Scottish Rite, lizardmen are just code for jews