FilmCow animations

I was browsing Youtube and happened to stumble upon this channel...

Could one of you fine folks explain what this is, and also, why?

youtube.com/watch?v=ywZt6igT5Dw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=shWsvFjEnNk&index=7&list=PLFB4D116D74C7B1B8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just one of the most popular newgrounds era animators that didn't sell out and become a lets player/podcaster and keeps doing animation. Granted, they are barely animated, but his content is still good.

Pretty good. The dialog sharp, witty, on key with the material its based off. Animation fluid and professional. Voice actors are obviously passionate and well trained.

Tails and sonic has an interesting complicated and deep relationship that grabs my attention and fascination to the world in question.

I will not spoil it, but it also had moment(particularly one) that really made me tear up and vomit emotion. Thank you user.

Overall, Two pennies out of two nickles. Thanks Sup Forumsmrade.

>Voice actors
>actors
>plural
The dude literally only has 2 voices outside his normal speaking voice.

user, if fluid animation didn't give it away, I don't know what to tell you.

sharp and witty?
he just rambles

They used to make stuff back in the newgrounds era, but AFAIK their breakout hit was Charlie the Unicorn.

Their videos are usually pretty funny and interesting and can be produced at a fast rate, due to being barely animated.

My favourite is, surprisingly, the live-action puppet movie "Detective Heart of America: The Final Freedom".

This sonic video is one of the shittier ones along with "Ghosthouse" post episode 2

>My favourite is, surprisingly, [not llamas with hats]

No user, it is not surprising how many dicks you have crammed in your mouth while you're typing out your drivel, that is exactly the amount I would have expected.

Llamas with hats is some of their best material, but I found Heart of America more interesting and funnier.

Who /ferrets/ here

I used to love Filmcow. Oddly enough, World of Dentists and Dad Cop 2 were my favorites. I wish they would do more live action stuff.

>Charlie the Unicorn Finale never

At least Llamas with hats got a full satisfying run.

>getting mad about the reveal that ghost house was a Cracker Barrel instead of your shitty headcanon

They have a crew member named Scuffy who's a complete nutcase. Her twitter is filled with tweets saying cis people are the worst

user was voted 'most likely to walk around with a stain on his shirt' in high school cut him some slack

Wait...

Are these videos just a medium through which the Creator works through his own personal crises, and make jabs at his audience?

I thought they were just weird, crazy nonsense at first, but after watching a few more videos I dunno...

youtube.com/watch?v=shWsvFjEnNk&index=7&list=PLFB4D116D74C7B1B8

easter eggs

Film Cow so bizarre and borderline offensive I'm surprised she(?)d put up with it. You'd think they'd be all perpetually offended and shit.

I'm sorry. I wasn't prepared to read all that text over Sargnarg the Hardge Harg. I admit a skimmed.

>My favourite is, surprisingly, the live-action puppet movie "Detective Heart of America: The Final Freedom".

My Basketball-American. I can watch the Native Fugmericans part over and over and I still find it funny.

My problem with FilmCow is that all his videos kind of blend together to the point they somehow become predictable despite being made almost entirely of non-sequiturs. It doesn't help that he can only do like three different voices with almost no difference in their delivery.

His Sonic voice is essentially a Phil Ken Sebben impression and his Tails is a Morty impression.

funny though

The Kickstarter was funded. It's gonna be a longer video.