This movie is so boring!

>this movie is so boring!

2001: A Space Odyssey
The Godfather
Eraserhead

>MY MOOBI IS TOO LONG

Boredom is a symptom of low attention span, low attention span is a symptom of infantilism, infantilism is a symptom of bad genes, bad genes are a symptom of delayed evolution.

Citizen Kane

"Boring" is not a valid argument, it only says what your mood was while watching the film.
Same as saying "it was fun", that does not indicate anything about the actual quality of the film whatsoever.

it's also a symptom of shitty filmmaking

This.
Why doesn't he swing the camera like a baseball bat? Why is there no color or plot?

>watching it follows with friends
>females are staring at their phones
>enjoying it so far
>gets to the conflict and third act
>"UGH THIS IS SO BORING PLEASE CHANGE IT"
>friends are pussywhipped by their girlfriends so they stop the movie
>"LET'S WATCH FROZEN INSTEAD"
>they start frozen
>tell them i gotta go

fuck women desu

i'm not talking about griffith or anyone specific. i'm talking about the idea that a film can be 'boring,' which it certainly can be

Griffith encourages audiences audience participation opposed to other "filmmakers" that occupy the distinction of candy-colored theme park scenarists.

ok

No, thinking that a certain film is "boring" is entirely subjective, someone can find what you find fun as boring and vice versa.
Some people think that Transformers and Marvel flicks are extremely fun, others think it's utterly boring brainless schlock.
Some people think that Tarkovsky films are boring, others are completely enthralled with his films enjoying their experiences like no other film before.

So no, saying that something is "boring/fun" is no valid argument of the quality of the film.

Every Bergman (boogerman haha) film

>No, thinking that a certain film is "boring" is entirely subjective
exactly. all film criticism is ultimately subjective

Why are you friends with women?

>What did you like about that movie?
>The aesthetics

>mad max
>ex machina
>all the new star wars
>netflix movies in general
>sicario
>all dc/marvel movies
>jurassic world

i wouldn't stop

>"Boring" is not a valid argument, it only says what your mood was while watching the film.

Hahaha, what?

see this

t. brainlet

Are you bored because they are all cliched and predictable? Or are you literally retarded??

>being this autistic

Normal people know what you mean when you say a movie is boring or fun.