Can this bitch even act? I just watched Murder on the Orient Express and every scene with her was jarring

Can this bitch even act? I just watched Murder on the Orient Express and every scene with her was jarring.

I feel like more and more people are starting to realize how stiff and awkward her performances are.
Also can we talk about how bad Murder On the Orient Express was?

Why would she need to act when she is already more powerful than Obi-Wan, Darth Vader, Palpatine, Yoda, Darth Plagueis, Revan, Ulic Qel-Droma, Exar Kun, Nomi Sunrider, Starkiller, Mace Windu, Qui-Gon Jinn, Darth Maul, Savage Opress, Darth Nihilus, Darth Tyranus, Darth Caedus, Darth Insanius, Darth Icky, B.J. Dart, Doctrine Dark, Lord Vitiate, Cheradenine Zakalwe, Rehgar Earthfury, Count Dooku, Kyp Durron, Rajah Ubooki, Totooria Helmold, Kyle Katarn, Kanan Jarrus, Caleb Dume, Cade Skywalker, Sky Williams, Daisy Ridley, Corran Horn, Festus Haggen, Prince Isolder, Highlord Alarak, Waru, Kettch, Trioculus, Triclops, Kadann, Thok, KkH'Oar'Rrhr, Mohawk, Dreadbot, Nitro Zeus, Berserker, Onslaught, Rey, Seyg-El, Jek Tono Porkins, Voort "Piggy" saBinring, and Dessel, also known as Darth Bane, all put together?

See'll translate to acting outside of Star Wards as effectively as Emma Watson did outside of Harry Potter.

Get a life, it's just a movie for kids. Who cares.

I wonder what her poop tastes like.

She's really stronger than Darth Bane? Lotta loyalty for a diversity casting.

i liked it, ending was like an anime though, shit story

JJ Abrams called her acting "wooden" during the shooting of Force Awakens. She needs to seriously take some acting classes.

holy shit it was bad

It's that, and she seems to overact most of her scenes, or so I thought...
Then I saw footage of her offscreen, in interviews and at conventions, and she does seem to have this habit of overdoing everything - as if her entire persona was a nervous act. The repulsive gaping horse laugh/smile is one symptom of it.
Or maybe she doesn't feel insecure, and that's just her.
Either way, she doesn't come across as an authentic person. And there are obvious flaws in her acting - her timing is usually off, her intonation is weird.

I guess they thought they could launch her as the next Keira Knightly, given the passing resemblance and the "English Rose" marketing potential. But Keira is a lot better looking, has sex appeal, and an engaging personality - dry wit and pouting can drive a man wild. I'm honestly not attracted to Daisy in the slightest. She's not ugly...I'd even go as far to say she's pretty. But she has no sex appeal. OK, that's not the be all and end all, but she doesn't have the personality to make up for it. It's just bad casting in the end. There's a lot of it in the movie. More bad casting than good. Oscar Isaac is one of the few they got right.

Fair point.

But could Rey at the peak of her powers EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

She does not need to be able to act, she just has to be a cartoon character for the cartoon called Star Wars.

Have you watch TFA?
She was awful, some of the worst line delivery since Emilia Clark

It wasn't really her acting that was bad but the direction/editing, seeing as how half the actors in the movie came across as unintentionally hammy.

Michelle Pfeiffer's character, Daisy Ridley's character, even Willem Defoe's character, the guy who played McQueen, etc all seemed like they were overacting.
The best actors in the movie were Branagh himself and Johnny Depp oddly enough.

I liked it a lot, as hammy as the acting was. The visuals were great and it handled some of the more difficult scenes well while remaining fairly faithful to the book. Can't wait for the next Poirot movie.

She also reportedly cried in her trailer, and considered quitting because of JJ's hurtful comments about her acting.

srsly how hard is it to get her an acting coach on the side privately? she posts all these workout instagram vids but nothing else. she does not need more muscles!! she needs to work on her acting!!

i bet you do, I bet you already bought your ticket, faggot

> every scene with her was jarring.
yes, like loads of horse cum shooting into my mouth

>JJ Abrams called her acting "wooden" during the shooting of Force Awakens. She needs to seriously take some acting classes
Holy shit, I googled it and he actually did. Man, what a fucking blow to your ego that would be.

Whoa

She's obviously a terrible actress, that's why her biggest film role prior to TFA was literally playing a dead person on a detective show. She just had the absolute perfect look for the role and got hired for it. Lucky for her she doesn't need to act in Star Wars, sh can just do the whole "look at the camera in amazement and run to x" thing. The dialogue is so clippy and short in Star Wars that nobody needs to be a good actor

Cubrick would have squeezed some good acting out of that british bitch. He was known to just do a scene again and again maybe an entire day or more for one scene until the actors got fucking authentic acting for 10 seconds but it was worth it. If you get a noob actor so tired of doing a thing over and over, finally his 'posing' and wooden nervous bullshit will stop and a real personality will show glimpses...that's exactly what this young inexperienced 'just happy to be here' daisy slut needs

She can't act but she can suck dick which is more important for getting good roles.

Unironically kys, MotOE was glorious.

correction: my parent's already got me my ticket. Square.

>MotOE
kys yourself

Kubrick would have put this bitch in an insane asylum like Shelley Duvall

I'm phonepostong can't be arsed to write it out

it would take less times to swype the whole title than to go back and forth from uppercase to lowercase to write that autistic shit you did

>branagh blackwashed the character so that daisy can get BLACKED in the film

why are brits such cucks?