This whole film was butchered because Marvelfags wanted something "less serious and more fun"...

This whole film was butchered because Marvelfags wanted something "less serious and more fun". And now WB listened to that crowd, why don't they care? This is exactly the smiling quipping-when-world-is-ending Superman they bitched 5 years about. Why are they so indifferent to WB giving them exactly what they wanted? Was all that bitching for show?

What did the mentally ill Marvel Pajeet mean by this?

based marlel

OP really triggered Marvel Pajeets by ousting them as the hypocrite shills they are.

HAHAHAHAHHA

They never cared about Superman. Marvel shills ran with whatever narrative to undermine DC films. That much is apparent now. This is why this thread has triggered their shills. All their "muuuh Supahman" posts were nothing but corporate warring trolling. They never cared to begin with.

They hired a fraud to shit on a better man's work and deliver us a fraud Superman.

Superman returns when Snyder does.

When you go 100m over budget in reshoots and also fuck your post over just to appease MCUcks while forgetting they never cared to begin with

Look at that team. Do you really think anyone gives a shit about Cyborg, Aquaman or the Flash? Wonder Woman barely carried a movie on her own, Batman has become an absolute joke over the years due to so many goddamn movies and Superman, well, everyone hates Superman. They can steal the Marvel aesthetic but they can't replicate their characters which is why they continue to fail.

Whedon is a real piece of shit to have Superman quipping about death "being itchy". How is that even funny? It's fucked up that a grown up approaches death like a quip. A true nihilist hijacking the work of a faithful hard-working man. Superman is dead.

gee it's almost like they're a corporation in this to make assloads of money and don't care about how good a movie is so they're finally caving and fully emulating marvel upon realizing that those movies make assloads of fucking money

I'm not saying Justice League was a masterpiece or anything, but you're fucking retarded if you think Snyder remotely understood Superman.
>Comics: So this guy represents incorruptible hope and justice for the entire human race
>Snyder: That's cool, I'll make sure he's a depressed, unsmiling creep
Even fucking Cavill said Whedon understood Superman more than Snyder.

Everyone liked BvS Batman. And Cavill's Superman basically ressurected Superman for cinemas after the death Returns put it in.

But now Whedon came and butchered it all in just one go leaving zero room to deviate from the Marvel formula. WB did the dumbest shit possible and that is ousting themselves as Marvel wannabes. Their biggest advantage was always DC being more grounded and edgy so audiences didn't overlap that much. Now WB expects the BvS Batman who was actually a pretty tragic character to be accepted as a quipster in JL. Zero consistency. Zero respect to your own film series. Just a continous mess of trying to adjust yourself to fucking Marvel. Fuck Marvel! And fuck DC for becoming Marvel!

When all is right with the world, Superman is happy. When something's wrong, he's concerned. When he suspects it might somehow have something to do with him, he gets downright worried. And yeah, it is totally possible to pave a road straight to hell with your intentions. Snyder understands the character better than any big-screen director to yet touch him.

When the MCUck attempts to discuss Superman.

>B-but muh Supahman would never not smile no matter what!!!

Snyder understood an underutilized aspect of Superman that complete manchildren like Whedon who confuses quips with hope never will understand.

We didn’t want that. They just don’t understand us or their own product. They could have stuck with a tone like the Matrix and made it work if the story and characters were good. The Matrix and Nolan Batman proved you could do this stuff with a serious tone and audiences eat it up.

Wonder Woman was the step in the right direction. Then Justice League went full retard. The tone was never the problem with Snyder's films. Dark tone works well when done CORRECTLY, like the Dark Knight trilogy. The problems with these films is WB does not trust their directors, they have the wrong people who don't understand these characters dipping their hands into shit, they are directionless, running around like headless chickens pathetically trying to catch up to Marvel, giving no shits about their employees, even if it means completely recutting and reshooting director's finished films because it's "not enough like Marvel" I am amazed David Ayer stayed at DC after they sent Suicide Squad off to be recut by a fucking trailer editing company. DC deserves better than WB

Jesus f-cking christ this guy’s still hung up on the smiling
Honestly, we deserve JL and NuWars at this point

>blaming marvel for DC failures

Silly shit you come up with.

I kinda feel bad that this is destroying peoples lives right now. Why is WB so incompetent?

Anyone have that "why nu-males hate Snyder's Superman" pasta? It was so right on the mark holy shit.

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA DC PAJEETS ARE MAD BECAUSE DCEU IS A SHITHOLE

>ITS THE CRITICS FAULT BAAAAAAAAH
>ITS MARVELS FAULT BAAAAAAAAH
>IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SNYDERKINO REEEEEEEE

Everyone hated BvS.

Snyder's Superman is rejected by nu-males because he's human. They want a robot smiling inapproprietaly and quipping about dying. They want him completely removed from human connection. They want a type of heroism that only a robot could be. They hate seeing Superman man-like because they have to come to terms with the fact that you can be a hero without being an alien. Snyder brings us the most optimistic message possible and it is rejected by sheltered manchildren. Why? Because it makes them feel like losers. Their way of quantifying heroism - forced smiles and inappropriate quips is the mark of a child screaming to be comforted before sleep.

So ripping off Marvel was a step in the right direction?

No, Snyder’s Superman leads to Kid Miracleman and Iredeemable, actually. Dying and coming back to life compounds that feeling for me.

The one where the kid asks him if he's coming back tomorrow gets me every damn time.

Nothing in the award says it's tied to the poll.

Seems scientific. How come it didn’t translate to dollars? Do you also believe IMDb and cinema scores, where a B+ is a bad grade, little boy?

Comic book websites tell the story and DC is winning, guys

It was going to be shit when Nolan decided that Snyder would helm this universe instead of him.

Imagine if the Matrix came out and the buzz from hamplanet critics was:
> wha??? MUH neo doesn’t kill
> so many Matrix pod people died! why couldn’t they have had Tank conjure them tasers or knockout gas??
> when the helicopter hit that building it was JUST like 9/11 and it made me uncomfortable
while completely ignoring everything about film that made it great, from the groundbreaking visuals and action choreography to the strong philosophical themes to the challenging narrative and incredible OST...

I bet that WB would’ve hacked 30 minutes off the sequel and then ripped the third one away from the Wachowskis in the midst of production and replaced them with the guy that did Ace Ventura

>capeshit fans actually delude themselves into believing indians prefer one or the other
really makes you think
you realize capeshit is made for little kids and subhumans like this right? You are just making fun of yourselves

Want to know what I suspect? I think this was Snyder's, Goyer's, and Terrio's intention all along, and I just pray they keep the story ideas even if they're never back for another movie.

I think we're about to get the full-on wish fulfillment and power fantasy the fanboys have been braying about since Man of Steel. We're going to get a smiling, care-free, robotic Superman who's loved and praised by all for solving all our problems for us.

Except it's not really Superman.

No way in hell WB would ever allow something this ballsy. This is the Superman we get. No more no less. I think in Snyder's and Terrio's original script there was probably a heavy price to pay for Superman's resurrection.
>"She was my everything, and you took her from me".
That's the story I wanted.

hahahahahaha.

and they don't have another shitKINO for a year. it's gonna be whiny loser threads for an ENTIRE YEAR!!!!

KEKEKEKEKEKEK

Think about how simultaneously funny and creepy it would be to get Stepford Supes for a movie, basically pulling a Lex where the public image is everything, but there's just something *off* about him. Imagine him dismantling Black Adam and us finding out that it's got nothing to do with right or wrong for him, just him taking out a rival for the world's affections and worship.

What if "she" isn't referring to Lois for a change? What if it's the literal world this time?

Also, think how well that fits with the theme - "be careful what you worship."

thats literally the worst decision nolan ever made.

>WB - Hey capeshitKINO boy who make us lots of money who you want to take over for you
>Nolan - Eh, well, that guy over there, I guess.
>WB - OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

HAHAHAHAHAHA

WB never questioned their capeshitKINO director golden boy's choice for a second. WB fucked themselves over so bad!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

An adult unironically typed this post.

and a virgin manchild typed this one.

The “people” that think the moronic quipfest Justice League is better than BvS are subhuman bugmen
Naturally, this includes the freakshow bloggers that populate aggregators

i want to believe these people arent being serious

Critics are like politicians, though. As high minded as they pretend to be, they don’t want to be on the wrong side of their audience. They reflect the mood. Matrix would work today like it did years ago. It’s all about content and the transfer of emotion. DC hasn’t gotten there yet and maybe never will.

this man will go down as the next Joel Schumacher

The irony of your post being that Whedon turned JL into Batman & Robin.

You mean Tim Burton. Who was also kicked off Batman for making him too dark and replaced by a hack mandated to make it a colorful jokefest
Except then they were aiming at children. To sell toys. Today there are grown ass manchildren calling for the same damn thing!

Tim Burton has multiple good movies on his name
Snyder will always be known as the guy who ruined both Superman and Batman or as the guy who made Suckerpunch

While I agree with OP. Snyder had literally never made a good movie. All of his movies were mediocre at best. Even given it was a butchered Frankenstein's Monster with crap CGI, what we got was about as good as it was ever going to be. This is the version that also tested best out of all the cuts.

Is that a Queen reference?

no, it's a reference to iconic comic book illustrator, Alex Jones

Because its not about the movie.... its all about it being trendy and cool at the moment to hate anything Zack Snyder puts out. Take Watchmen for example... when that movie came out, it was monumental and left everyone in awe. But now everyone talks about Watchmen like it was some mediocre crap. Why the sudden change of opinion?? Because nerd culture has reached new levels of cancer ever since it became 'cool' and mainstream to be a nerd... the culture has become more hipster trash then ever before, and as a result, are mostly just a bunch of trendy assholes nowadays. And ever since Sucker Punch, its been the trend to laugh and mock at anything Snyder puts out

Is this the least self-aware post of all time?
Dumbfag, Schumacher was brought in solely to make dark films accessible to kids. Your pleb ass is the Schumacher of modernity

>300
>Watchmen
>Dawn Of The Dead

These are all 3 beautifully shot films, with interesting stories to tell.

Fuck Off please XD

WHAAAAAAAAA THIS IS ALL MARVEL'S FAULT WHAAAA

SNYDER IS OUR GOD AND HE'S THE BEZT! DO NOT SAY OTHERWISE OR YOU'RE A MARLEL!!!!

NOOOOOOO BVS IS A MASTERPIECE REEEEEE EVEN WHEN EVERYONE WITH MORE IQ THAN ME HATED IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking pathetic DCucks.

>Ruined Superman and Batman
Just end yourself plz.

>Gay teasing the movie
>Butchered comic the movie
>LOOK I'M PRETENTIOUS PRAISE ME: the movie
>XD

The absolute state of DC fanboys, everyone is fucking retarded.

not an argument dude.

>300
no story and just men grunting, it was Frank Millers worst book
>Watchmen
completely misundestood the point of the nover for LE EPIC SLOW MO KILLS XD
>Dawn of the Dead
James Gunn wrote this movie, and even then its inferior to the Romero version
Zack should have stayed a music video director

MY MOVIE WASNT DOOD ITS MARVELS FAULT

Maybe you need to internalize the fact that DC sucks

You have to be 18+ to post on Sup Forums, Porglet

Marvel fags never cared about DC. Start blaming WB instead of them because they changed the film to match an audience that was never going to see it.

It was butchered the minute Hack Snyder cast wonder woman and flash in BVS.

You've lost.

This is now the target audience for Star Wars, Star Trek, and superhero flicks

>This whole film was butchered because Snyder couldn't deliver a proper superhero film, even at his third go at it

He made 3 excellent superhero films, some of the best of the genre
His fourth was ripped away from him and became one of the rock bottom worst in a redux of the Joel Schumacher fiasco of the 90’s

Because they are 'Marvelfags' and don't give a fuck about DC since they have their own, better films to watch. Warner pandered to people who weren't interested and alienated the ones that were. Bravo WB

I always wondered why Snyder never let Superman smile. It's because Cavill has fucked up snaggly teeth

I dont even care about your comic character adaptations, but JL was just bad as a movie. Villan was boring and dumb.
First half of the movie is just has shit continuity and just cuts around showing off each hero , then do that whole thing again when batman avtually recruit them.
Batman is trash in fights, gets thrown around by a scrub trash mob, and then he's not even intelligent muh just as planned guy.
Whats the point of seamen? Just a weaker wonder woman that swims really fast. Flash is cringe.
Then at the end superman just fixes everything alone barely trying. Thats not a character, thats a fucking mcguffin. Superman in this movie is literally the good guy's mother box.

>Everyone liked BvS Batman
Oh fuck off.

The only reason any of you care about this is because its capeshit.
Has anyone ever gotten this heated over westerns?

nice argument

Nobody defends JL, it managed to piss off everyone

It would be utterly degrading to type out an actual response to the kindergarten playground tantrum passed off as criticism in your non-argument post, dweeb
Manage to have something to say if you want anyone to engage with you

That's not an argument... i believe he was stating a fact. If you were old enough, you would have caught that