This is Batman say something bad about him

This is Batman say something bad about him.

Boring OP Gary Stu.

He's trapped in shitty movies at the moment.

His Scott Snyder and Tom King runs are fucking garbage.

And shitty comics too.

Isn't the man without fear.

WB & DC Cash Cow

Nigger Daredevil.

He's the only thing keeping DC alive.

He won't let Joker die because he wants to have sex with him.

Shitty, boring character that DC can't stop wanking off.

He is crazy casual bait, cant have a discussion about comics online without someone butting in and saying batmans the best or some middle eastern fuck with broken english saying "but i batman"

Scott Snyder's run is pretty good, though. Only Batgordon was shit, but at least he tried something new.

I agree, im a huge batman fan but i hide it so people dont talk to me about it, batman is like the only character where people discuss him non stop but know nothing about him

Snyder has a few moments of "good". Mostly meh-to-bad.

King writes as if batman's autistic but I'd take his run over snyders all day.

The court of owls shit was great, especially for an original arc. I like kings run too, it just seems like its a more emotional batman that tries to be badass too quickly after his sappy shit so it reads kinda weirdly

He keeps getting young boys killed

something bad about him.

kinda lame he doesn't have superpowers honestly

The yellow outline on the bat has worked surprisingly well.

it's an overrated run it's not bad though you're right

court of owls is generally seen as the best part when it was really zero year and endgame

it's just when NYT starts comparing Scott to Frank Miller I start to get really annoyed

He has some of the most annoying fans ever

theres different flavors of the month, currently its iron fist. people dont know shit about him.

but i agree batman is probably the king victim of it

>This is Batman say something bad about him.

Bat nipples

Why the fuck doesn't he date or marry Catwoman? And I want a better excuse that is not "muh justice"

she wouldnt let him, they might bang a few times "date" for like a week, but she'd leave, she always does, then he wont see her for a long ass time and then she will come back and act like they wernt dating or together and start it all over again because thats who she is, she cant be stable or in one place for too long

>Woman being the problematic one in the relationship
Too real

well batman wouldnt be too stable either after awhile, he'd probably put up a good show until its the first time something happens like death of the family or shes in danger and he tells her to go hide or he will handle this or its too dangerous for her and then catwoman will flip her shit because shes not someone who takes orders for her own safety and has handled more than she has had to, to prove herself but batman would be conflicted and probably brood off with a stern " stay.here." and then its all gone to shit because hes controlling and thinks he needs to take everything major in gotham alone

That a compliment get out of this thread

Capullo is a fucking awesome artist.