What's the proper comeback to this?

What's the proper comeback to this?

rape

It doesn't exist. Not every lock has a key. It's time to move on.

>Is that how you got your job here?

There's no coming back from that. Not for someone like Jonah Hill. She gave him the crushing realization that no matter how much success and money he has, a qt like that is always going to be beyond his reach.

>Hmm

just laugh and play along

>Say that again and I will choke you to death, you worthless fucking skank.

And every user that has tried to painstakingly try to think up a proper comeback to soothe their 2nd hand humiliation.

>Let me know how much you charge and I'll let them know, whore

>"You got one part of the story right"
>Leaves

This is the only right answer. Getting all butthurt just made him look more like an entitled manlet.

Y-you too!

"I WANT TO CUM ON YOUR FACEEEEEEEEE"

>It's because I'm JEWISH, isn't it?
And that's how you do it, lads.

>"Oh yeah? Well at least I'm not a FUCKING--"
>his voice cracks on the word "fucking" and he realizes it
>tries to transition from anger to a more calm demeanor to save himself the embarrassment of the voice crack but just ends up crying
>since he's crying he now has to adjust his tone a second time
>eventually just puts his head down and tells her not to talk to him

hEH, THaT Is V. cLEVER n ePIC cOS THE zIONGIST gOVERNMENT ;)) sHE WUD b BTFO bY rACISMS hYPOCICCIES n sMIRKING lAUGHING jEWbOY WOULD HAVE ePIC WINS x100 LOLOLOLOLOL

Agree and exaggerate, same way to deal with any insult that's meant as a joke. If you can't self-deprecate then you deserve to be made fun of.

kek

Now why would you say that? Come here, why would you say that? What's so funny about that? It's ridiculous, do you like making less of people? That's really rude. I'm here giving you an interview and answering your questions and you say something really nasty. You're a jerk! You should be ashamed of yourself!

>I've dated many jewish guys sweetie, just none as fat as you
what now

>Haha, what a story! Anyway, is it how you got this job?

>Is that your dream or how you landed this gig?

this guy knows how to jew

>What am I, your pimp?

she wouldn't say that she is dating a muslim

you've got to find someone weaker and make them the target, guy to the right of her will do

>yeah yeah look at this motherfucker though, thinks its really funny, balding motherfucker, not even famous, thinks green is his color eh? eh? not so funny now is it you old jew looking cunt, no no im just kidding though pal good to see you, im a big fan of your work mr larry david, real big fan

>she is dating a muslim
Oh comon, I don't think jews are worse than muslims for white girls

>oh sweetie...

Giving up your subway addiction and losing 100 lbs immediately so you can nail women twice as attractive as her

I don't get it?
She looks good despite trying her best not to and he looks kind of bad despite trying his best to shape up

>despite trying her best not to

She's wearing makeup in that pic.

>giving a single fuck about French girls no matter how qt they look

enjoy your armpit hair, cigarette smoke and general shitty attitude

>trying her best not to
it's practically impossible to see a woman when she's not trying to look good, unless they're methheads or something. a lot more effort went into that pic than you think.

There are better ways of getting into Hollywood than sucking a couple of dicks.

>believing WW2 stereotypes

every girl in every first world country shaves their pits and pussy now

>There are better ways of getting into Hollywood than sucking a couple of dicks.

Not really.

I'm hoping for a trend reversal some day...

she looks like an ugly starving frog

>enjoy your armpit hair
are you implying that's a bad thing?