You know it's going to be shit like BvS right?

You know it's going to be shit like BvS right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9PtdHNBbz-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't KNOW that's it's gonna be shit, but I do predict that it's going to be more or less the same shit as we got with the last two films.

Either way, we're all probably going to watch it in the end of the day because comic book movies are trendy and company wars are also trendy.

The one thing I know is that Cyborg looks terrible.

He's (surprise) over designed, and the CGI doesn't look good at all here. Maybe it'll be better in the film, but that's just garbage.

Aquaman looks fucking based though, even if he's not blond.

But BvS was great so this must be great. Shill elsewhere.

Here is what I would say. I know it is going to be like MoS and BvS. If user liked it, they'll probably like JL. If they didn't, they probably won't.

Everything is bad.

Nothing is good.

Things are just different levels of bad.

no shit WB's never made a good movie so why start now

the only shill here is you WBaby

Yes.

Fucking kek.

The DCEU is unironicaly looks like the most shilled thing on Sup Forums, with the fanatic devotion of snydercucks that claim that there is nothing ever wrong with it.

DELETE THIS!

>obvious shilling
You're not even trying to hide it anymore, I see. BvS was kino, get over it.

>unironically using kino
K E K
E
K

Yeah but if I get my hopes up I can hate it even more after

>it's good
>b-but I HAVE to hate it for company wars!!

What, you expect me to post on Sup Forums and not shit post?

but if you get your hopes up that it'll be the worst movie ever made, then when it is you can laugh at this retard even harder for being LITERALLY THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD who looked forward to this shit

Don't forget that Cyborg was supposed to have his own movie but they kept having to rewrite the script. Eventuallly they just said "screw it" and threw him into justice league

And yeah I hate his suit design

I think that you can't read well.

BvS was not shit it was simple not as good as it was suppose to be

It's kind of hard to write a script for a character when his only character trait whatsoever is "black guy" and he has no interesting stories or villains to adapt.

ITLL BE BETTER THAN IRON FIST THO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is Sup Forums, there's no room for middle ground.

the fact that the only thing it was "supposed to be" was watchable means it's shit

yeah looks great so far retard
youtube.com/watch?v=9PtdHNBbz-M

>muh company wars
>comparing TV and movies
>comparing DC's biggest movie of all time with a TV show about Iron Fist

That actually could have been a good thing because it left the door open for them to write an original story with original villains

The biggest flaw for Justice League is that they are introducing Flash, Cyborg, and Aquaman in the movie instead of building them up with their own movies. They are rushing it because Marvel took off so fast.

Hell Wonder Woman doesn't even come out until June

>No Superman in promo pics
>No GL
>No MMH
Fuck off Snyder

>The biggest flaw for Justice League is that they are introducing Flash, Cyborg, and Aquaman in the movie instead of building them up with their own movies
That's not the problem at all. You really don't HAVE to do it the Marvel way.

Look at the Avengers: Did you really need to have met Hulk, Widow, or Hawkeye before seeing it? One of them gets big and angry, the other two are spies.

We've already met WW, Batman, and Superman ... it's not hard to meet the others quickly. We can learn more about them later.

Probably
I hope it won't be but it probably will be
If it sucks I just want them to dump the league and make standalone movies
Make Plastic Man, Animal Man, Swamp Thing or Metal Men
Tell Goyer to go fuck himself and make an MM movie
Flex Mentallo please

Still is not Unite the Seven but Unite the League

You got it all wrong man, I want the movie top be great in fact I want it to be fantastic and the best movie of all time and if it does not meet each and every criteria I have for it I will just shit post until the end of time

>You really don't HAVE to do it the only way that works.
yeah fuck off

Youre right, i hate that this is the level of thought everyone has adopted online and in sub cultures like gaming and comics, how is being miserable the popular thing to do now? Im excited to see the movie regardless of how objectively good it is, i loved some shitty movies and i hated some great ones so im hopeful

So now that DC makes better comics, tv shows, animation and merchandising, movies are the last thing marvelbros can hang to. I hope they don't beat them there too because there may be actual suicides, that oscar was a close call

it's going to be shit, but it's the funny kind of shit.

>I hope they don't beat them there too
you'll never have to worry about that

they've been making movies since the 50s and maybe three of them can be considered watchable

Are you patethic? I want both companies to do good stuff.

You have no idea how low you look like.

It probably will be

I mean come on Snyder bot everything has to be a Jesus reference

Three more than marvel then

Thats some rough grammar there my lad but i agree with you, i want both marvel and dc to make great stuff, from comics to movies but most people are just hateful sad people who would rather have 5 minutes of gratification over something they cam enjoy for years of characters they grew up with and like reading about

Great response.

X-Men movies didn't introduce characters individually.
GotG didn't introduce characters individually.
Suicide Squad didn't introduce characters individually (and that's not the reason it was shit).

Even outside of capes, you can find tons of examples of ensemble movies where you meet all the characters at the same time. The idea that it can't work for the JL is asinine.

Cyborg was always meant to be in JL because of New 52.

You mean they tried throwing him into the Flash solo.

>DC makes better comics
Sure they do, junior.

>The biggest flaw for Justice League is

Who cares about a non-canon show?

>what is cherry picking

But they do

The fight scenes/visuals will be cool at least

Hack Snyder can at least be reliable on that

>Green Arrow being a SJW
Slow day on Sup Forums huh?

Who cares about whether or not something is canon?

Green Arrow was a real social justice advocate before you were born and the current generation shat on the name of social justice

Before it was based on socio-economics. Now it's based on muh feels

>I made a thread specifically to get (you)s

I mean, congrats on being a successful faggot because you got them. Maybe a less anonymous type of social media would be better for you though if this is your goal.

>hating on GA when it's been pretty good
>not knowing that Ollie is a huge lefty and always has been

Found the guy who doesn't read comics

>all these triggered delusional casuals
Keep championing your second place company you bunch of contrarians.
Remember kids: it's okay as long it's not the more popular company in the public's eyes.

hree we have a shill.

>your second place company
You're the one who looks at this as "us vs them."

I think Marvel and DC are both us, though, because I don't give a fuck which one is doing better. I just want good comics and movies.

>hree
>shill
I guess pointing out that DC's books are just as shit as Marvel's makes me a shill.

>second place
lol

>literally went full "I'm not the casual, you're the casual!"
You're cute user. I wish I could put you in a little box in the corner of my room and laugh at you all day long.

>You really don't HAVE to do it the Marvel way.

I like both companies myself. I'm just not so deluded as to think that either of them are making good comics nowadays.

Modern comics from the big two are shit all around.

>they made Ollie a SJW hahaha DC = hacks!!
>what? No, you're the casuals!
top kek brah

Nice backtracking.

>second place company
that's not saying something is "just as shit".

Talk to me when you've got more than a decade of comic book reading under your belt. you casual.

Ok. Let's talk.

I'm sure glad we got that Luke Skywalker solo movie before A New Hope came out. I would've been so confused.

You're getting your ass handed to you today, Nick. Secret Empire looks like shit btw, get ready to overshit that trash

It is when "it's not marlel" is literally the only reason why faggots act like their books are good.

Well obviously, yeah

Look, we didn't get that because the retards at Fox owned the rights at the time

Now that they're with a great company that knows how to make GOOD movies we should get one. ESPECIALLY when Han Solo gets a billion dollars at the box office!

Thank God Disney's here to fix everyone's mistakes

Because at the moment "it's not marlel" means "it doesn't have as much shit writing and terrible boring events and stupid attempts at synergy to appease fans of the movies that don't care about the comics anyway". Fans like you, user.

Hi, I have more than a decade under my belt. Wanna have a go you fucking retard?

Green Lantern/Green Arrow was fucking awesome and you can go suck a fire escape

>everyone called me out for being a faggot so I'll just act like I'M normal and THEY'RE faggots.

>stupid attempts at synergy

>new 52 costume redesigns
>new 52 "edgy" status quo
>skwad vs. justice league

DC does retarded film synergy, too. You just turn a blind eye to it because "DC can do no wrong" is your contrarian mantra.

Closer to two decades than one here. DC is fucking destroying Marvel quality wise, not even a competition anymore

There's nothing contrarian about like something lol

>you can find tons of examples of ensemble movies where you meet all the characters at the same time.

you mean most of them?

>it's okay that dc does sjw agenda shit because they've been doing it for decades
Sound argument you got there.

>>new 52 costume redesigns
>>new 52 "edgy" status quo
Movies came after the New 52 dumbass
>>skwad vs. justice league
Yeah I'll admit that's probably inspired by the movie but did they change anything about the characters to fit the movie? Costumes sure, but that's not as bad as
>banishing Nick Fury to the fucking moon to replace him with his illegitimate son who looks like Sam Jackson

You're right. Nothing says quality like "oh shit we're gonna have to backpeddle on that nu 52 fiasco."

BvS was pretty dope.

I've come to the conclusion that this is bait

>Movies came after
And that proves nothing.
If you think that WB didn't have their hands in the new 52 reboot so they could prepare for MoS and their attempt at gaining them "Venger's Bucks" then you're retarded beyond helping.

It's only bait when it's not true.

Well since they are not publishing New 52 books anymore, I don't know what to say. You sound desperate Nick

It makes them feel superior to shit in things that others like. Like by disliking something you are inherently correct for some reason.

BvS was fucking amazing.

it's bait then

Everyone who hates the DCEU doesn't read comics.

Incorrect.

I never said they were still publishing new 52 books. The implication was that Rebirth was backpeddling from the shit decisions they made with the new 52.
>b-but things were different in the 70s
All you're saying is "the only sjw agenda I want in my comics must come from DC".
But, me pointing that out is "baiting" you. Sure thing, faggot.

New 52 > current Marvel though. And Rebirth is better than New 52 so do the math

Which explain why Sup Forums loves the DCEU and Sup Forums hates it right?

I don't really agree with the sweeping generalization that user made, but you know Sup Forums and Sup Forums aren't all one person? Parts of Sup Forums hate it and parts of Sup Forums love it.

>shills going into overdrive every time something comes out
It's pretty funny to watch.

New 52 wasn't better than anything. It was just as shit as anything that marvel was putting out.
But it wasn't marvel, so it's okay for you to like it.

>meanwhile no one gave a shit about the GOTG posters
Ha.

Thanks for the heads up, D*sney intern.

there's only one that matters

It's funny how GOTG threads barely get over 20 posts while DCEU threads frequently get hundreds.

oh it could work so long as they didnt TRY to introduce the characters, most people know enough of the basics that just watching them interact without character introductions would be fine

the problem is THEY ARE TRYING TO INTRODUCE THEM INDIVIDUALLY IN ONE MOVIE

which is dumb