Transformers 6 Ideas

You are chosen to make a sequel to The Last Knight and finish the trilogy with it.
>It must be a continuation of The Last Knight and Age of Extinction
>It would be nice to tie with the OT
>Not an reboot
>Cade Yeager still has to appear in the new movie
>You have tue budget of 300M $
How would you do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4701182
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=transformers6.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hard mode:
>You must not destroy Earth

Bring back The Fallen,Sentinel Prime,Lockdown and tie them up with Quintessa.

Autobots vs Decepticons

A no nonsense, Logan approach to Transformers

Sam makes appearance near the end to save the day, he literally is a mcguffin riding a deus ex machina

Optimus kills Galvatron

Only a handful of Transformers remain in the shadows w/ the government, the world largely returning back to normal

The storyline is basically "Journeys End"

Coming of age comedy with Izabella and minimal robots

>no Quintessa,Unicron,Cade
>Galvatron returned to his ol name Megatron because that name was a slave name
Kys

Have Lennox as the main character while Cade is fu#king Viviane.

This

>inish the trilogy with it
Lol dude are you serious? I'm gonna do a movie related with every age of human history.

>Transformers age of Colonization
Transformers from age threaten the world
>Transformers age of Industrialization
>Transformers age of Revolution
>Transformers age of Liberation
>Transformers age of Conquer
>Transformers age of War
>Transformers age of holocaust

I can go on literally forever

Have Bumblebee as the main villain and kill off Megatron at the end. He should die as a hero and make a statue of him. Old Barricade will go to Hawaii with Enriques wife and Michaela and Carly.

Hi Michael,will you direct TF6? :)

Unicron fugs Quintessa

Predacons

No! No! Optimus!

There is only one way to defeat Unicron without destroying the Earth and that is with a legendary key called The Matrix of Leadership.
They need to find the Matrix of Leadership buried in Tomb of the Primes.
After a 2hr Journey to find it Bumblebee just remembered he found it already and Optimus had it in his boob compartment the entire time! D:
What a twist.
Megatron, gets a job a McDonalds and wants to destroy Earth by making everyone overweight so they would plummet into the sun. Directed by Christopher Nolan and Josh Whedon.

>reverse image search this picture
>isabella moner nudes
WTF google?

Fuck Quintessa and Unicron

Cade is still in, they spend the movie looking for an Autobot who can help kill Galvatron/Megatron once and for all

They finally find him with Sam as the pilot, it's Ultra Magnus or Rodimus.

We've already had two movies where Cybertron came to our Solar System and threatened Earth. The giant planet thing has played its course.

Instead, show the struggle between Unicron and Primus through much smaller (physically speaking) characters. Have Megatron get turned into a new form of Galvatron, who is the Earth form of Megatron, and whose chaotic transformation resembles the chaos of his new master. Have Primus (Cybertron) represent order, and have Quintessa and the Creators represent the balance between the two. In the end neither is destroyed; both must exist for there to be balance in the universe. Galvatron defies both Unicron and Quintessa to become autonomous again. This way we get Unicron, Galvatron, and Creators all connected.

Have a final Optimus Prime verses Galvatron battle. Have a "final charge" where the Dinobots, Autobots, and Dragonstorm battle Unicron's minions across a brutal landscape, only for some to get rescued by a handful of Decepticons not under Unicron's influence. There will be casualties.

They direct themselves

Evangelion but with transformers as the robots

Black
someone you thought was dead
Cut to bumblebee: "I found him"
black
is not
A familiar figure steps out the camero
Sam Witwicky (sporting that beard)
close up
1st words out his mouth
"I Miss Ironhide"

>Bumblebee? I haven't heard that name in a long time
>These days I just work, and keep my car clean
>Life is simple, really. You do what you gotta do, keep your head down, and you survive
>But if there was one thing I'd change
>If I could just transform, only one part of life
>I would...
>Kill Megatron

Gave me tingles, well done

Unicron starts to transform and the Autobots have to find a way to stop him, while the Decepticons want him to because it would mean moar energon. The Autobots race back to Cybertron with the Decepticons on their tail to retrieve the Omega Lock, which they believe will stop Unicron from transforming.

The Autobots fail to stop Unicron in time so he transforms and Earth is destroyed. They use the Omega Lock on Cybertron instead and Cybertron transforms into Primus. Primus and Unicron fight, destroying them both, so Cade sacrifices himself through some deus ex machina. This causes Optimus and Megatron to travel back through time to Earth's beginning. Optimus kills Megatron in the past and uses the Omega Lock to make it so that Unicron will never transform. Optimus goes into hibernation until he can be awakened sometime in the future for Transformers 7.

hell yeah

This sounds retarted. Do the way of DofP.

Sam Witwicky voice): No, no, no, no, no, no, no

With all due respect, this is a perfect example of why I don't want fans having more creative influence over the movies. I don't want the same characters appearing over-and-over again movie after movie with no real consequences to events in the films. Just the same status quo with an ever-growing cast. The Last Knight's cast of robots was big enough as is. We don't need future films with all of the old characters back. Bringing back all of those characters would just make Sentinel's turn, the battle for Chicago, destruction of Cybertron, and Lockdown's and Cemetery Wind's hunts meaningless. Events in a franchise about warring robot factions should have consequences (as truthfully any franchise should), including character deaths and changes to surviving characters.

I'm as big of an AoE Lockdown and DotM Sentinel fan as there is, but that's the thing. They were enjoyable as is, and they served their purpose. If they are to appear in future movies, let it be in the Cybertron prequel, or in a flashback, or in a spinoff.

Besides, I'll take Crosshairs, Drift, and Hound any day over Dino and Sideswipe and Ironhide and company. Let's please use the characters still alive or introduce new ones rather than retread old ground in any sequels. Furthermore, bringing back guys like Topspin and Wheelie did not make The Last Knight a better film, and I like Wheelie, too.

I don't watch the Transformers films for smart plots. I watch them to see my favorite characters from when I was a kid on the big screen. And I've been waiting since 2007 for Primus and Unicron to fight in these flicks, so I don't care what excuse plot I need to make it happen.

>Unicron? Cybertron's old enemy?

I want Hopkins back in 6. He was a Pretender and his real name is....Alpha Trion...
Vivian is hot.

Laura is so hot. Fuck Momer!

Hahahahahaha

Post Infinity War 2 crossover with Avengers

R.I.P THREAD
You will be remembered.

Bump

We're alive! Death to Capeshit! Baykino!

The only Transformers movie I've watched was so bad I almost killed myself right there on the spot, so I don't think I'd be the best person to make a sequel.

All the Transformers are destroyed on Earth by some event. Cade finds a remnant artitfact from their world which can re-ignite the spark of life from their lifeless rubbish.

These resuscitated versions will incidentally look like the more simpler and friendlier iconic designs from the cartoons.

Cybertron is still right outside Earth's atmosphere and the trailing bits of it are still touching earth. The Decepticons find that there is energon being produced from where they contact the Earth, as Cybertron tries to renew itself.

The Unicron horns start to attach and pull Cybertron closer, feeding off the planet. The humans beg the Autobots to help as great swaths of Earth are left barren and lifeless.

So the Autobots are trying to save the remains of their planet, and Earth, as Unicron awakens, while Quintessa roams about spreading discord and raising an army of purple eyed robot zombies including all the dead ones we've seen (Jazz, Ironhide, Ratchet, Sentinel, etc etc).

Ultra Magnus arrives from space and tells Prime he must use the Matrix of Leadership and shut down Unicron's core once and for all, but the scale of the thing is so much that they can't even get into it, as the defense systems attack any machine lifeform that tries to pass through.

Prime has an idea, and gives the Matrix to Magnus, before rocketing up to Cybertron as it struggles to remain in orbit.

He finds Vector Sigma, the supercomputer inside the planet, and interfaces with it, begging it to give him the power to stop Unicron. It says he must make the ultimate sacrifice to do so. Just as he is about to, Megatron arrives and begins fighting Prime, thinking he is going to destroy Cybertron once and for all, interpreting the meaning of Sigma's words that way.

Magnus and the Autobots race to the core, batting Quintessa's minions as she goes to kill Unicron, which would result in her destroying Earth.

As she nears the Core, in her human Pretender Shell, three figures step out of the dark. Sam Witwicky, Cade Yaeger, and Seymour Simmons. The only line of defense that can be this close to the core.

They fight Quintessa, it's pretty even as she can't use her robot body without Unicron's defences killing her, and the three humans are wily and cunning now.

cont.

They have fought Decepticons for so long they know how to get the upper hand. However, Sam gets knocked down, and Quintessa goes in for the kill, but Simmons leaps in the way, taking the mortal blow and saying something amazing as his final words. Cade leaps in and stabs Quintessa with his Knight Sword, forcing her to revert back to robot mode, whereupon Unicron's defences kill her.

Human soldiers arrive to help the Autobots with the zombies, who are out of control after Quintessa's death. Magnus, Hot Rod and Bumblebee speed into the core, as above them Cybertron starts to pulse.

At Vector Sigma, Megatron is smashing Prime, who is begging him to stop, trying to explain what the Supercomputer meant. Megatron yells at Prime about always being so bloodthirsty when fighting his own race, but always sparing the humans from his rage. Prime fights back, wrecking Megatron, then finally getting a chance to explain.

To activate Vector Sigma, Prime must merge with the computer and become Cybertron. This is the only way to save both planets, he explains as he starts the process. However, due to their battle, Prime is now too weak, and the computer begins to shut down.

Until Megatron steps up, joining Prime, saying he will be a part of this, with his brother, to save his beloved home. They merge together, combining into a massive robot that sinks into the light of Vector Sigma, sending ripples of energy pulsing through the ruined planet.

It starts to reformat, Transforming into a massive version of the combined Megatronus and Optimus, declaring itself a new entity, simply called Primus.

Earth begins to shift and change as well, Unicron trying to adopt a robot mode, but Primus forces it still, though smaller in size than Earth, still strong enough to save the world from breaking apart.

Inside the core, the three Autobots arrive at the now two humans, and they pick them up (including Simmons' corpse) before speeding on.

cont.

Keep it. I like it.

They reach the true core, a massive, terrifying robot head, the Head of Unicron, who taunts them and says nothing in the universe can stop him. Magnus transforms, merging with his trailer to become a Super Robot, and attacks the head, begging the Matrix to give him power. It does, but not for long, as he is not a Prime nor worthy of being one, having avoided the war for so long.

He is defeated, while Hot Rod flies into battle and tries to save him, and Bumblebee protects the humans. Magnus sees the Matrix glowing, thinking it's Hot Rod who now holds the power. He tosses it to the French Autobot, but it stops in midair, before moving towards Unicron.

The god laughs again, but Sam and Cade rally, telling the Autobots not to give up, that the fate of two worlds relies on them, and they have to fight. Bee stands tall, his voice magically fixed again (even though it's been a radio the whole time til now because consistency is key in these films) and reaches out his hand.

The Matrix flies into him. He absorbs its power, getting a vision of the Primes, including Optimus and Megatron, of all people, saying he is the future of their race, he has always been the most tenacious, bravest, kindest etc.

He reformats, growing larger and becoming something Cade named The Golden Prime, before flying into the Unicron head and emitting a bright, golden light.

Outside, the Autobots, now joined by the Decepticons under Megatron's psychic orders since he became a god, destroy the last of the Quintessa Zombies alongside the humans. The earth starts to shake violently as Unicron uses all of his power to transform and destroy Primus, but Golden Prime manages to get to his core, crushing the Spark that powers him, and causing the planet to remain in earth mode.

They three Autobots and the two humans race out of the core as it starts to collapse, emerging into the sunlight of a clear day and the cheers of their comrades.

cont.

BumbleBee finds out he has a long lost evil twin brother called Hornet. Hornet is a black Lambo. Megatron and Optimus Prime team up to help BumbleBee fight Hornet. All of this takes place offscreen or in the background of a single take of roundtable consisting of Anthony Hopkins, Dustin Hoffman, Michael Caine, Clint Eastwood, and Guy Fieri talking about life. Each will receive 50 million, the last 50 million is spent on making a convincing fake trailer to fool audiences into watching a 3 hour talk show.

Primus speaks to them all, explaining that it was only through the unification of the two races, Humans and Cybertronians, that they could have emerged victorious. Primus then transforms back into a planet, now alive again, able to harbour life once more.

The Transformers rejoice, their long war finally at an end, and the humans start to say their farewells. Bumblebee tells Cade to stop using such a silly name for him, and says he will always just be Bee, their friend. He tells Magnus that he will need his help to lead the new Cybertronian people, and also turns to one of the Decepticons (Soundwave?), asking if they would be his partner in the rebuilding of their home, to ensure no conflict ever breaks out again.

They have a funeral for Simmons, some of the Transformers electing to stay on Earth full time, it's been their home for so long now they don't want to leave.

Sam and Cade sit together, talking away about how crazy life can be when you're mixed up in all of this, before Tessa comes running over and hugging Cade. Sam can't stop staring at her, and Cade says not to even think about it.

A Sector 7 Agent, or rather a formerly Sector 7, as the branch has now been renamed the Simmons Protectorate, comes over to Sam, telling him he has the effects of Seymour and a letter from the will to give to the last Witwiccan.

Sam opens it, his eyes go wide, Cybertronian symbols flash across the screen, with English letters forming either the word Skorpinok or Headmaster. He looks up at Cade, who stands as the camera spins around them both in classic Michael Bay style.

Black screen.

THE TRANSFORMERS WILL RETURN.

Credits.

Of course through all of this there will be endless HUMANITY FUCK YEAH moments as military personnel wreck robot ass and jump out of planes and shit.

Also Starscream will come back, comedic relief as he sometimes has to carry his head, which doesn't stay attached all the time to his robot mode, and Quintessa uses him to influence Megatron, saying Prime wants to destroy Cybertron once and for all etc.

Sentinel is the foil for Optimus, telling him that if he had let the Dark of the Moon plan succeed, they would be safe from Unicron, and making him feel guilt for killing him.

Izzy is now a full fledged Transformers repair person, working with Cade in a government sanctioned (again because they can't make up their minds) facility.

Sam is a lawyer, fighting for the rights of the Cybertronian refugees on earth. He and blonde bitch from DotM have split, his obsessive work and occasional flashes of strange Cybertronian messages making her worry he won't be reliable like she wants.

There's a scene of her and Megan Fox out clubbing as Earth starts to shake and break apart, and the Chads they are with run away rather than helping them, causing them both to cry out for Sam.

British lady from TLK is dating Cade, and she has taken over the Lady of Folgrim, with Cogman her protector and butler. She uses the Staff of Merlin to raise Cogman's true body, a Headmaster, from underneath Folgrim Estate, to join the battle against the zombies and Unicron.

On Cybertron, Prime finds a dormant city, still intact after all the years and devastation. He uses his power to talk with it, and it awakens, Metroplex heeds the call of the last Prime - flying to Earth and protecting AMERICAN CITY HERE from the Zombies attacking it.

Grimlock and the other Dinobots fight in the last battle too, forces of nature that cut swathes through the zombies.

Soundwave has a new form as a massive concert speaker array, and launches minibots as he should.

The Aerialbots are in it, forming Superion after some intense dogfights in the sky.

Tyrese is back, if only to help him pay his court costs, along with Duhamel and the other soldier guys. They are the only other humans that get decent screen time other than Shia, Marky Mark and Turturro.

Crossover with Fast and Furious
>I can change into a truck, but I cannot change human nature, Dominic Toretto.
>Nah Optimus, people can change. I was a street criminal, but I changed into a CIA agent. My enemy changed into my family. We all have that in us.
>You have truly transformed my perspective, freedom is the right of all sentient beings, we will fight for you forever.
>Imagine Dragons x Wiz Khalifa starts playing

Finally, a fucking Transformers fan with knowledge of the Lore writes something worth watching. Thanks user, shame it won't ever fucking happen.

Might work well. Shame it will never happen!

K I N O
I
N
O

Never say never, r-right guys?

>Transformers 6 Ideas
Do you mean Transformers 7?

Transformers 6 is Bumblebee
... starring Hailee Steinfeld and John Cena
... due out 12/21/2018.
imdb.com/title/tt4701182
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=transformers6.htm

>Not an reboot
Fuck it.
In a far-far future where Transformer's technology allowed humans to make interstellar travel, human protagonist with autobot buddy fall into space-time anomaly and get into 1984 Earth, autobot ends up in hands of military and human need to get him out, get the macguffin required to return to his time and also fight decepticons. And most of that must be done quiet to not fuck up timelines. So, ROBOTS IN THE FUCKING DISGUISE .

well i mean....The Bumblebee Movie is a prequel.