What went wrong?

What went wrong?

The seventh episode was a mistake, and Eleven should've reunited with the main characters sooner.

Will and Mike should've switched places this year

>I expected the second season to be as good as the first

they shouldn't have centered the story around will again. it felt too much like a shitty repeat of the first season

Not enough Hopper as the POV character.
The new ginger girl added nothing.
Will is fucking boring.

It was just last season with slightly upped stakes and too many subplots, most of which were completely inconsequential.

>the first season twas better!!

If they had Will re-join the gang while Mike, who we have sympathy with because of season 1, be the one in danger it would have been much more interesting and felt fresher

Max was literally just added for guuurrrlll power

it was supposed to be an anthology series like AHS, but they saw how popular the characters were and decided to continue the hawkins story.

>they shouldn't have centered the story around will again. it felt too much like a shitty repeat of the first season
I'm not sure if this was intentional, but most 80s sequels are just a remake of the original with a few new characters and a slightly different situation

no slice of life episodes

No. Will's actor can't act, so keep him out of commission.

As if anyone cares, girls like Wynonna or Steve.

they should've just done twenty epsidoes with a bunch of season 7 type of episodes sprinkled in the main story. Have some kid with a Flutie poster in Boston and a kid skating in LA, etc.

the slug will coughed up should not have been a fucking demameme. that was so stupid. they could have created an entirely new monster but they choose to be lazy

EP2 had a bit which I think was probably the best episode.

Actually it was because of the Steve and Dustin's friendship. Neither season is very good, but hairkino made season 2 slightly better.

they're kids, you had that toothless kid who can't act hogging the screen so what's the difference. Plus Mike didn't show up anyways so might as well keep him in a couple scenes as the kid in danger.

I was honestly impressed that they redeemed Steve at the end of season 1 instead of just cucking his character by making him a pansy. It was a nice twist.

How does that make sense if you think Will's actor can't act? Because he had more parts this season than the other kid.

I enjoyed it, but:
>city episode with POO was the worst thing I've seen in a while
>Hopper was a fucking idiot the whole season
>narrative was a half copy paste of season 1
>Sam dying to some dogs when he was able to kill Shelob
>the Zac Efron doppelganger faggot brought nothing interesting

Steve is easily the most fleshed out character. Giving him a redemption arc in the first season really worked out since they didn't need to force it into S2.

they better give steve a better gf than nancy in s3

Yeah. He deserves something better than a bag of bones.

fuck off skellyfu is cute but steve deserves better

>tfw stuck with Richard Spencer haircut cause I can't grow my hair like Steve's

Why live

I thought it was interesting they made him a genuinely good boyfriend and had Nancy being the bitch at the party.

Nothing

I didn't, but it's even better than the 1st season.

They realized the popularity of the show so the Jews used it as a chance to shove in their left wing propaganda.

Nancy is a nice girl, even if she could use a little bit of weight

I honestly didn't see that coming. I didn't like Season 2, but goddamn did they do Steve's character well

i was expecting steve to go full-dickhead and nancy leaves him

Title promises even Stranger Things than 1, but things were less Strange, viewers felt cheated.

>a 7/10 season 1 couldn’t produce a decent second season
mfw

- The mystery of the upside down is gone
- The 7th episode and 11's story line all together

All in all it was just kind of boring. I'd rather they spend the whole season in the upside down.

Chicago episode. Lucas sub-plot. Billy.
Other than that, it's ok. S1 is still better but S2 got great characters like Steve and Bob.

Episode 7 was a momentum killer. Either needed to be earlier in the season or should have been interspersed through eps 4-7 instead, with El taking off earlier.

Or, better yet, not even in there at all for all the difference it made.

They should have started explaining what the Upside Down *was* too.

I'd say "maybe next season?" on that but I think next season will be the Kali Show, and do not want. She has no connection to the Upside Down any way.

wait

how the fuck was will communicating with the lights in the first season? they never explained that

>the Kali show
Crossover when?

normies dont need explanation kek they just need “MUH 80s WAS A DIFFERENT TIME XD” its why theyll continue watching shows until they are unrecognizable.
>the walking dead
>the simpsons
>Big Bang theory
>spongebob

The first half of the season was basically all SoL. One of the common complaints I've seen about S2 is that "nothing happens" for the first half of the season.

>Sam dying to some dogs when he was able to kill Shelob

His death was completely avoidable, and telegraphed to hell and back. Why did he suddenly stop when he saw Joyce?

>Why did he stop
It's just a horror movie trope.