Is there a reason they decided to make him look awful for the actual movie?

Is there a reason they decided to make him look awful for the actual movie?

But he doesn't look aw-oh wait, nvm.

I see what your doing..

what do you mean? he looks like any bald thug PoC

How come every Marvel who has an iconic helmet never gets to wear it?

Humanised him for IW1, so that he's relatable and likeable and actually scary. A big smiley grapefruit in shiny gold armour doesn't really impart "fear".

But everyone understands the danger of a serious military leader on an operation. That's the look they were going for.

Plus, when he does put the armour back on again in IW2 you won't be able to contain the fucking hype.

I'd say boring or generic over awful.

Marvel is commando skin on skin style.

They want the Simpsons audience.

This

Your words are as pearls before swine, my friend.

I think this guy's got it

>so that he's relatable and likeable and actually scary
But he is none of those things. He's a big purple spaceman made in a computer and always has been. Now he's just uglier and bland looking. I think the Russo's just like ugly looking movies.

there's no way to end this movie in a non-disappointing way
>lol they tricked me and now I lost the glove!

>I think the Russo's just like ugly looking movies.
you're out of your goddamn mind.

Bullshit. They'll kill of an iconic character like Vision or the fat asian guy and everyone tearfully stand and cheer at the bittersweet conclusion of the greatest series of films that have ever or will ever exist.

why do they insist on using a piss yellow filter for anything foreign?

Darkseid>Grapefruit

>this isnt creepy looking, better make him look like Butterbean

kay

Kevin Feige lost his hand, any directir do what they want, change the origin, suit and powers of the characters, MCU turned a no land territory

Thanos really looks awful without the helmet

I liked the official explanation they gave.
He doesn't need armor when he has infinity stones, and acquiring the infinity stones by himself rather than sending others or an army to do it makes him less of a warlord and more of a person on a pilgrimage, so he dresses more simply.
But is probably the REAL reason.

then why does Glaive retrieve the Mind Gem?

Are you trying to sound like a pajeet or purpose?

They are just making fun of this faggot

Everyone shat on Steppenwolf from Justice League, but making him just a fully CGI monster thing looks better than trying to keep his face looking human like this.

I'd tell ya if I had the mind gem.

Based Joss sporting the testoster-dome