Mel Gibson is getting his revenge on Hollywood

CAN'T QUELL THE MEL

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/02/has-hollywood-changed-mel-gibson-bulletproof-career
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypto#Historical_Accuracy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the best mel film

inb4 he wakes up dead

Nigga how do you wake up dead?

Fake news.

if you spin 360 degrees you're facing the same direction, moron

Is he talking metaphorically or does he mean literally drinking baby blood?

The Hollywood Jew is trembling now

>I'm calling out Hollywood for being a bunch of sick child molesters!
>wow Mel, what made you come out with this now?
>none of them will take my calls anymore

I do it every day

So he's still a nutter?

>Nigga how do you wake up dead?
because you're alive when you go to sleep
how can you be so retarded user?

he literally means the blood "libel", as in jews making bread with actual christian baby blood.

You go to bed dead fool

>feast on blood of kids
>Blood libel (also blood accusation)[1][2] is an accusation[3][4][5] that Jews kidnapped and murdered the children of Christians in order to use their blood as part of their religious rituals during Jewish holidays.

What did Mel mean by this?

If only you knew how deep the rabbit hole goes

Why "Christian" babies? Babies don't believe in any religion yet. They're babies. Unless the only point is added insult to the parents.

>what is baptism

kys, kike

because religion is nonsensical fiction

Jews literally believe you are born Jewish.

AHHH SAVE ME MEL

GOD BLESS BASED MEL GIBSON

>Why "Christian" babies?

You fucking kike, any non-jew in Europe was a christian back in the day.

Holy Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

you can't go to bed dead, that shit would be redundant

How dumb can people be.

Hard to say, he’s made some literal masterpieces. Braveheart, Apacalypto, Hacksaw Ridge, The Passion... he’s got the power of God behind him, user. Just wait until we get to see Jesus traveling through the levels of Hell. Kikes around the world will spontaneously combust.

Apocalypto or Hacksaw Ridge

Fucking dammit Mel.
I really wanted to see you do that Viking movie. You're fucking it all up, just lay low a bit.

But if you die in your sleep, then you don't wake up!

probably chicken run

apocalypto

I like his movies but the dude has mental issues, Hollywood sucks but he isn't a saint himself.

Mel has more than enough money, he's no cheap whore who'll turn a blind eye to the ugliness in Hollywood. If he doesn't do it, who will?

damn. you might have just made a fact just now

>Apacalypto
Can you read nigger?

Braveheart is his best, I mean, the man gets you to root for the Scottish.... I didn’t think that was possible, but I have a special love for Apocalypto as well.

>calling out kikes and roasties is as bad as systematic abuse of children

Unless! You a zombie.

>you should just fucking SMILE and BLOW ME
>because I DESERVE IT

People aren't going to want to be in his movie if he doesn't contain himself, and he's going to get himself ignored all over again.

I like his movies too much for him to let his stupid personality fuck it all up. There's sometjhinb about celebs and their inability to shut their damn mouths.

If you get raped by a pack of niggers it’ll be YOUR fault!

Oh my
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/02/has-hollywood-changed-mel-gibson-bulletproof-career

I wasn't referring to that, dummy, I was referring to the article.

Was just looking through his awards and found this gem. My fucking dude.

this is the face of a man who sleeps with a gun under his pillow and a fully erect penis

let those dirty kikes try their best

That's fucking hilarious

>alt right faggot
>somehow Sup Forums doesn't hate him
Huh?

Too bad Apocalypto was such a shit movie. Mel should have actually studied Mayan culture / history if he wanted to make a movie about Mayams that act like Aztecs that are somehow also in the classical Mayam collapse, which occurred centuries before Europeans even discovered the new world. The movie is just completely whack and moronic, but I guess if you just ignore all the historical inaccuracies of the setting it is an "ok" movie.

Saved and checked

are you finally realizing this isn't just r/movies with a different template, redditor?

Cringe reddit meme, leave

>She was caught for shoplifting while """""Under the influence of prescription drugs"""""""

>She was never given a chance for 15 years, and then it was as a kitsch 80's novelty in Stranger Things

It wasn't her fault she committed crimes, meanwhile it was TOTALLY Mel's fault that he committed crimes, yep wew makes sense wew.

Guardian D R O P P E D

most trumplets migrated here from the 2016 reddit migration, though

Pot meet kettle

>being THIS fucking new
board has liked based mel wayy before that

thats why they killed Stanley Kubrick, it will finally come all to light

What if you were just dead tired?

> I'm calling out Harvey Weinstein for fucking me in the ass consensually 20 years ago
> Wow, every woman in Hollywood over the age of 40, what is making you come out with this now?
> He won't put me in movies anymore!

Mel went full Alex Jones

seriously, you don't know this one? it's one of the oldest jokes known to man.

seriously, you don't get this reference? Stupid faggot

>last 45 months has been a horrorshow
>everyone ITT
>"Mel is crazy and sad"
>Next months news Conan O'Brien once opened a kids head like a beer and guzzled down blood!

You'll apologize to Mel then I trust?

Alex Jones is a moron who makes shit up, where as Gibson may actually be telling the truth.

I don't see why you'd make that comparison

>what is baptism of children
a non-Christian, Catholic custom that makes absolutely no sense, seeing as how baptism as conceptualized in the Bible is unambiguously a conscious decision by the person being baptized.

Back when Anthony Anderson was 100% black, not black-ish

seriously, you're that dumb?

lel

Apocalypto is great you fucking faggot

>muh accuracy

>nobody checks to see if it's real before they sperg out over nothing
You like to think you're intelligent

>being THIS fucking new
Liking Mel's shit has zero to do with his beliefs. it's based purely on his movies, save for the newfag redditors and a small number of Sup Forums

Fucking children

nice damage control on your idiocy

All these soyboy newfags aren’t getting your reference user. I think I’m getting too old for this site

Why do I even bother to respond yo crap bait like this

Stop posting.

>Alex Jones is a moron

keep drinking that redditmilk

>Best Mel kino (in): The Road Warrior
>Best Mel kino (directed): Apocalypto

>i know it's true and have no response
t. reddit immigrant

NO MEL NO.

You are on stealth mode now. Just lay low.

meanwhile, you're the only one who's actually intelligent, do I have that right?

>soyboy
>calling anyone else a newfag
why lie?

>mel directed pic related
>surprised when he throws accuracy out the fucking window
Nigga Braveheart is heralded as the least accurate historical movie ever made and it's one of the best films made in the history of cinema.
No one gives a shit

That's what most frustrating. He's a fucking brilliant filmmaker. Why can't he just keep low? I honestly think he has some undiagnosed mental shit going on, and needs some meds to keep himself under wraps (but would that fuck up his filmmaking?)

it's too late, he smells blood in the water

d..did you just reply to yourself pretending to be me to feel like "you won" an argument on a Tibetan basket weaving forum??..
This is peak autism

HE JUST NEEDS THE PEOPLE TO KNOW

No this is the time when he must STRIKE, complete coup of the hollywood self-righteous elite. Now we usher in the gilded age of MelWood

Historical accuracy matters when Gibson set out to make a historically accurate film to the point where he and his crew researched Mayans extensively to "re-create" their culture.

Yet all of this was pointless, because Mayans never engaged in the type of ritualistic sacrifices shown in the movie. They did engage in human sacrifice, but not on the scale or brutality shown in the movie, it was the Aztecs that engaged in mass human sacrifices including cutting out people's hearts and shit, that is factual and we have documented evidence of its occurrence from the Spanish. He even made the dialogue in Mayan language as well, showing that he did apparently care about the historical accuracy of his film, but still fucked it up royally.

Read this to see just how stupid the fuck ups were:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypto#Historical_Accuracy

All of that said I still don't think Apocalypto is a bad movie, it's just a very historically inaccurate film and it hurts my enjoyment of it, especially due to the time travelling conquistadors at the end of the film.

why do jews hate him so?

unironically fake news

This. Soyboy is ultimate pleb filter

>thinks someone samefag cosplayed as him, instead of another user just responding
>calling anyone else autistic
jesus

D E V S

V V L T

How can you die in your sleep? you're asleep, you can't do anything

>drumpf enthusiats
>coming here from reddit

nigger exactly what timeline are you actually from

This poster is fat and ugly

The jews fear honorary australian.

>catholicism
>anything at all to do with being biblical