I honestly don't get the appeal of this guy. He makes the same stupid face in every picture. Someone help me out

I honestly don't get the appeal of this guy. He makes the same stupid face in every picture. Someone help me out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PnVUB2BOP60
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's the "haha silly American I'm cumming inside a white girl" face.

People love so seem progressive. So they tend to overrate brown non-offensive brown people whenever possible.

He's one of the few asian/indian actors in hollywood alongside Aziz Ansari and The big bang theory indian.

They would push anyone who is indian because theyre a minority but the talent pool is just so small to pick from so we're stuck with this retard who is a terrible actor.

yes i know he's pakistani but their the same desu. t. Indian

Humor is subjective and all that. I actually think he's a pretty funny guy.

It's his wife (the real one, not the movie one) that's annoying as hell. She's a writer, but she's been on podcasts and shit.

Who likes him though? He just looks like a typical brown potato head to me, then again I'm European and so am naturally utterly sick of the sight of these people. On that note, can Americans please stop murdering their once excellent film and tv industries with "diversity"? Africa and Asia are global majorities who have their own entertainment industries, they really, really don't need you to erase white and Jewish presence for them. Stop doing it.

>(lisping) You do know that Donald Trump is, like, a totally racist bigot, right?

*poos in your loo*

Is his wife white or brown like him?

white
their movie is based on their early life together. she didn't act in it because she's a writer and not a comedian/actor

Isn't he like a YouTuber? Why we posting him?

>white wife

sickening. I mean their children will be messed up since they're half poo and half WHITE with no connection to any side because they're mixed. Mixed marriages are immoral for the children imo as they all grow up with a chip on their shoulder and hatred for the white race that they can never be apart of.

>because she's a writer and not a comedian/actor

Yeah, it's totally not because she's hideous looking and having her in the film would instantly make it flop.

>Mixed marriages are immoral for the children imo as they all grow up with a chip on their shoulder and hatred for the white race that they can never be apart of.

welp that explains why so many "white nationalists" are hapas whose aznness is transparently obvious. idiot white guy who could easily be a "muh superior whiteness" type on Sup Forums marries azn-hating azn woman because no white one will have him

>with no connection to any side because they're mixed. Mixed marriages are immoral for the children imo as they all grow up with a chip on their shoulder and hatred for the white race that they can never be apart of
Yeah no.

*lisps profusely*
>ok so there is a little bit of a problem with this post you are making here today on Sup Forums in that you are being a giant asshole.
*laheughter*

>t. Indian
I have a sheikh indian coworker who hates southern indians with a passion. Can you explain this shit to me?

Your "connection" is to the neighborhood/school you grew up in. If you're in a mostly white neighborhood, you act white.

It isn't. It'd be stupid to try to make a movie and put in a person who's never acted in their lives. You end up with a bad movie.

I'm so glad that I forget people like this guy exist. He's a comedian who spends most of his time on twitter complaining about other comedians being too racist or homophobic or sexist or whatever. He is the exact representation of the death of comedy in the US

Do you mean a Sikh? I'm not surprised.

Yeah that. His dad came in wearing a giant turban. He hates dark skinned Indians and calls them all lazy cunts.

Have you never seen Southern Indians, user? Literally the niggers of the sub-continent.

Oh I have, I live in the Bay Area and they dominate the tech world. I just had no idea Indians hate other Indians.

Some Indian groups are basically just white people. The caste system tended to have light skinned people at the top and darkies on the bottom.

You've pretty much answered your own question, user. The Sikh identity's a distinctive one and frequently a source of passionate pride to people who have it, plus they're taller and fairer than southern Indians, whom they aren't the only people to regard as black dwarves...

Go back to your country, Ali Baba. And take your magic lamp with you

He's good at deadpan humour on Portlandia
The Big Sick would have been called out as the mediocre and emotionally manipulative flick that it is if he weren't Pakistani though.

Which is kind of funny because he's kinda sexist and condescending towards his own culture in the movie.

>half poo and half WHITE
100% shitskinoid mongrel "ameri"mutt trash

I've only ever seen him in Portlandia and he was always hilarious in that. Great comedic timing and tone, especially considering a lot of it was ad-libbed.

his expression remind me of this

>not posting the real thing

I've only ever seen a standup of him from around 09-12 and I remember laughing at the part where he's talking about the Happy Brlirthday song in Pakistan and there being a baby as snake charmer.

oh hey you're racist and boring. next plz

Tell that to elliot rodger

Mixed indian kids are usually pretty good looking desu because theyre still caucasoid

Check out Ben Kingsley, Avan jogia, Naomi Scott the girl from power rangers and cast for aladdin, Charlie XCX, Zayn Malik

Southern India Kerala etc is like a whole different planet Dravidian language from Northern India like Punjab or Haryana where Sikhs are from. People of the South speak Dravidian languages and are better educated and more hardworking than the ones in the North

This is true for kerala and the well educated states are way smarter and the land is cleaner than the north. But when a darkie is usually found in the north they aren't very good people.

Oh hey you're a faggot and should probably go back to Ieddit

This. My half Indian friend is hot as fuck.

That guy looks like a real-life Ezio

>messed up since they're half poo and half WHITE with no connection to any side because they're mixed.
Half poo half whites truly mess things up

>youtube.com/watch?v=PnVUB2BOP60
Yikes

>and The big bang theory indian.
I thought he was the big bang theory indian

I look exactly like him

>The Big Sick would have been called out as the mediocre
Some bits of it were funny, though. The stand-up show where his girlfriendĀ“s mother shuts down a cringe-inducing ignorant heckler was executed perfectly.

it's literally the dreamworks face