Does Chip Chipperson have the potential for mainstream appeal?

Does Chip Chipperson have the potential for mainstream appeal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mni3nMJ1Sdk
youtube.com/watch?v=TRfAeD-wNcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

appeal? appeal a banana or sumptin tsss

Dubble gunz cocksucka

I don't understand who the chippah is supposed to be

I can't believe he's still doing that bit. Didn't he make a whole podcast around that persona? Kind of sad

I want to talk to like the cool kids who went to high school with chip. Like one of the cheerleaders that had to sit next to him in science class.

Opie

"DAT NIGGA AIN'T GOT NO CHIN OR NO NECK"
when chip went viral on WorldStar

who do you want to see the most on chippah's podcast? I want either Opie or Fez

Yea I agree with Opie, it is really annoying.

Dave Attell

Random interviewees who aren't in on the bit, like it was in the beginning. That's when it's funny, that's when Chip has always been funny. Then Jim started bringing in girls he was beta orbiting. It's just annoying as shit having random attention whores being nice to Chip. Lauren sucked too.

best girl?

The joke's getting pretty old now
I mean he's fifty, doing a Chip podcast, and Anthony isn't on every week.
I didn't get even ten minutes into the last one before shutting it off

He should do an Uncle Paul podcast.

No, he really shouldn't

shuuuure, shuuure

It would be ballsy to do during all these allegations

No it wouldn't

*sniff*

bill burr

oh ok

I used to bounce you on my knee, when you was a little kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=mni3nMJ1Sdk

there's an episode of Opie and Anthony right when Jimmy first started doing Chip and Opie was doing this improv bit with Jimmy and he asked Jimmy what his name should be and Jimmy said "Chip" - this was before Chip was a main character but after he had done it a few times so Opie didn't catch on. On the podcast they make a lot of allusions to Chip being based on Opie.

This. Period. *sniff*

Kiss the eel for a chocolate bar

Funnier when it’s a comment every once in a while. The whole podcast is bad

When Opie is trying to tell that extremely embarrassing lie about "working for the mob" and Jim is doing "Gangster Chip" he slips up and blurts out "I make viral videos" out of nowhere

The character was literally born out of his repressed hatred of Opie

No, absolutely not.

It's Norton's worst ever move in terms of his comedy. Its utter garbage. It isn't funny. In over 10 years it's never made me laugh once.

Norton is and has been hilarious in the past, without a doubt. But, what the fuck is he thinking with this shit? HOW HAS NO ONE TOLD HIM ITS UTTER UNFUNNY SHIT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS?

some people really enjoy chip you mong

anybody ever go back on clips after the o&a&j fallout and hear the resentment? there were shots that i wouldn't even ponder on and now its as clear as day how much they hated each other (or more so hated opie).

It started over Anthony loudly eating grapes

youtube.com/watch?v=TRfAeD-wNcY

Yeah, and some people are fucking idiots

Its female comedian-tier. Thats how fucking garbage it is.

I wonder if more women like it than men...

fawk yeah

you just posted her

Artie and Anthony show is pretty funny

Opie and Anthony fans are the biggest group of brainlets out there.

Why though?

You'd have to be dumb to enjoy them.

People love morning zoo radio. Are they dumb too?

Opie, he's a famous supermodel/math superstar/NBA legend/ex-mobster/viral video maker/cake stomper/ship steerder.

Did Opie think that smashing the cake made him a big guy?

Serious answer is no, normies won't get why it's funny. Only funny people understand the character.

Or maybe I'm being a prick, he could do a Borat for all I know.

4u

youtu.be/CuYyVk0eRCk

yes.

chip got a nigga ribs hurtin today

this

I've never thought Norton was funny, unless he has Ant to bounce of off.

Ant alone is garbage too, going into his niggerrant all the time, but AA show is bretty gud.

Norton and Anthony are perfect chemistry. Patrice was great too.

It's funny that Anthony had more chemistry with Patrice than pretty much anyone else (except probably Norton) and Anthony is openly racist

Lol

>Chip got a nigga! Ribs hurtin to-DAY!

Artie is a fucking mess but he's still fucking hilarious. I swear he has told that same joke about
Blackish being about Seaworld hunting Anthony Andersen like 10 times now but even still he's funny as shit. I just wish he wouldn't bogart the show so much. Ant barely gets time to speak any more.

Also they need to stop talking about Stuttering John. No one cares about Stuttering John. I do like the old Howard Stern talk. I think Ant admires Howard Stern and never hated him with the passion that Opie did. Apparently Opie would wait by the elevators for Howard to come up every morning and Howard complained to Sirius and forced them to give him access to a private elevator so he wouldn't run into Opie stalking him like a fucking psycho.

>leave it alone not a minute into the vid

More like a piss stream or sumthin

Patrice

buncha japanese cartoon prick jerkers in this mug

Ugh. I honestly don't know how I tolerated him for so long, user. I have trouble listening back.

The Cake stomp was genuinely funny, I got annoyed when le reddit army was all outraged by that. Opie was only good with the savage bits. When he smashed that old lady's guitar it was golden too.

It was set up, you moron. Opie is a hack through and through.

What happened with Lauren?

She couldn't handle the bantz.

LEAVE IT ALONE

is it true that Dave Smith (her current bf) made her quit? Is that swarthy hebrew really that insecure?

Her plane went down over the sea of Japan. It spun in.

It was probably the sexual remarks Chip made and commenting on her lack of tits.

It's a bit much to throw someone into the deep end like that, to be fair. She didn't come across as the sharpest tool.

So is anthony and Jim Norton. They'll all failures which is why they aren't on Radio anymore.