So who else liked it?

So who else liked it?

DID SOMEBODY SAY

#LITTY?

Not me but I will say the Richard Brake character was funny.
Also Rosamund Pike's nipples.

sneedo

im pretty sure it's the movie that made me a Karl Urban fan

Are you high?

Let me tell you something. Let me tell you something little buddy: I read the novelization for DOOM about a dozen times when I was 13 years old. I mean it, I read that book cover to cover. I knew all the characters, and their dumb origin stories. I wasn't a popular kid but the sheer vigor with which I maintained my interest in this book got other boys reading it. A literary revolution, a book with Karl Urban and The Rock going 'grrr' on the cover

See in the book, Reaper (Karl Urban) is full of guilt over Jumper (a fellow soldier who is described to resemble carrot-top) being gunned down in the last operation. The Asian guy (who has 0 lines in the movie) has a completely fleshed out backstory with a GF, muh honor, and an endlessly competent and clever inner monologue before he gets decapitated.

DOOM is an incredible journey. If you don't like it you really don't appreciate the time period it emerged in.

Unironically the Dwayne's finest performance as the bargain bin Cyberdemon.

Never seen it, but it looks like a lil raunchy FUN flick! HUGE DISCONNECT between critics and the FANS

Not as good as this.

I saw this in the cinema and I pissed myself

So was them not using hell or demons China's fault? Serious question.

Nope, it was very likely to avoid offending flyover states and fundies with the satanic imagery and demonic implications. So they were 'genetic demons' instead.

@90999762
b8

this, it was pretty entertaining but urban really made the goofy bits pretty awesome.

It's bad and Rock is a bad actor overcompensating for being gay and in the closet which is why his wife looks like a man.

>Doomkino

It had its ups and downs.

The FPS scene is good the rest is trash

I saw it theaters and unironically told my friends it sucked because most video game movie are/were shit, but came to love it later on. Plus KUrban's sisters tits...

Its better than all the movies in the Alien franchise, only Alien: Resurrection is better than Doom movie

this was a bold statement of stupidity

Truly managed to capture the games Tone.

>replacing the pet rabbit with a semon demon
they missed the point of doom completely. unforgivable.

Oh I think there was great focus on two very prominent points.

The scientific accuracy of mars temperatures was one of the perks of the movie though I will admit.

Sorry, Mr.Reddit, but Alien and Aliens are overrated af, at least Alien: Resurrection and Doom are shitfunny stuff and terrifying

nice Pykes

wtf /ourboy/ Karl was in this?

>the Stacey walk

i like the moment when he wipes the blood off his face to see his wound is gone

I liked it at the time at least.
I thought the build up was well done ie. the horror parts. Expedition gone wrong, creepy hell shit happening and people turning into monsters (dat pinky guy) makes my dick hard. Then the action started and ruined it.

everybody says it sucked but i did quite like it in general although i didnt like how they changed the hell theme to generic science gone wrong stuff

boobs

Those quads deserve some Pike titties.

I'm watching it right now
>in the year 2026, archaeologists working in the nevada desert discovered a portal to mars
>cue evil mars Universal logo
kino

I enjoyed the movie for what it was: B sci-fi movie adaptation of the game.

I can tell you that the first person view scene was at it's time one of the best until Hardcore Henry was in cinemas.

Saw it with my friend and thought it was a pretty God video game movie.