>like Marvel movies because I was a big comic book nerd growing up
>DC fans have made it so that now liking Marvel movies makes you a retard
>no one will ever appreciate Marvel movies like I do

Damn, iktf

>tfw to smart for non capekino films

>Bachelors degree

Literally the lowest academic degree

smart wojak is politically incorrect, user

are you forgetting most neets don't even leave house let alone talk to people face 2 face

My Bachelors in electrical engineering got me a job making over 70k in the automotive industry and I'm not even smart t.bh

>be me, an intellligent guy with a Bachelors degree

>Habing a bajlors degree make me smaht

I AM BIG BIG SMART MAN WITH BIG BIG SMART MAN BRAIN

DO YOU KNOW JOSEPH CAMPBELL???

MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE IS JUNGIAN ARCHETYPES!!!! IT ARE GENIUS AND VERY CLEBER

LOKI IS THE TRICKSTER ARCHETYPE AND REALLY MAKE ME THINK BIG THOUGHTS A LOT HMMMMMM

SPOOPERHEROES ARE THE MYTHOLOGY OF OUR ERA????/////

MEN IN SPANDEX FIGHT SPACE MONSTER IS DEEP THEMATIC PERPLEXITY HMMMMMMM

IRONMAND IS IN KANTIAN ETHICAL DILEMMA ABOUT WEAPONS????? VERY VERY CLEVER!!!!!!

CAPTAIN AMERICA IS EMBODIMENT OF POST-NATIONAL NATIONAL IDENTITY????/// AHHHH HMMMMM

AND WHEN HULK DO SMASHSMASH THAT IS ALSO V. DEEP AND COMPLEX

CUMBOOK MOVIE ARE VERY CLEVER SO STOP POST DUMB MEME, OK ?

JUST

ye, I was looking at my buddies homework. It's all online.

what the fuck is college anymore? any retard can cheat that shit

Do you still buy em? I switched over to DC, the state of marvel comics is pretty horrific
t. Brainlet with a high school diploma who likes to post "yuo ffell for de collej scam!!" on Sup Forums

>intelligent guy with a Bachelors degree
Degree in what?

Post a picture of your degree with Sup Forums and the date written on it

>Not even a masters

>I've a degree in cleaning the pavements i'm intelligent

Literally your average leftist.

>falling for the masters degree meme

intelligence

Have you talked to comic book fans? I do gaming stuff at a comic book shop, they ARE retards. Marvel, DC, image, valiant. They're fucking idiots.

>I don't need an education
Literally your average right winger.

Can you just please stop existing

>capeshit

LMAO whomst meme is this im dead

MAYBE WHEN THANTOS GETS THE REALITY GEM HE CAN DO MAGIC AND UNDO ME EXISTENT LIKE IN EPIC CUMBOOK STORYLINE WHEN MAGNETMAN MUTANT PEOPLE DAUGHTER UNDO MUTANT KIND AND IT GIVES ME BIG THOUGHTS BECAUSE IT LIKE EXISTENTIALISM HMMMMMM ??? PLS GIB MAGNETMAN SUPERHEROES TO DISNEY SO THEY CAN DO MORE SPANDEX MAN MAYBE WITH DOCTOR DOOMSDAY WHICH IS VERY VERY COOL AND EPIC AND ALSO VERY DEEP MEANINGFUL COS HE IS A DICTATOR LIKE DONALD TRUMP

>Can you just, uh, like, stop posting.

Nope

Better dont have an education (and have a brain) than have a liberal art degree. You argument is failing you.

>dont have an education
It shows.

>and have a brain
I bet you're really smart.

>not being liberal makes you stupid

PhD studet here. Marvel is shit, ur a fagget.

isn't an AA or GED the lowest

>I have a bachelor's degree therefore I'm intelligent

>he thinks the point was about politics

i'd downvote you if this was muh reddit

AA or AS is really only used for transferring, and GED is so useless it barely qualifies, but yes

>tfw never read comic books as a kid
>tfw still don't know how to read

I'm average and with my activity i give a salary to 5 families (aka i've 5 employed...for now).
What you will do with your stupid liberal art or sociology degree aside being a parasite of society?

Keep projecting bud.

>His argument is BTFO
>He still try to sound not as a retarded faggot

Sad!

>lying to the internet and projecting his degeneracy
>BTFO
Keep sucking his dick, brainlet.

t. Brainlet who watches Rick and Morty, lives in a basement, and thinks that going on Sup Forums to talk about movies and politics is better than college

Wanna know who's the real winner here? Me. Bachelors degree in marine environmental science, and a 3rd mates deck license. I've got white collar and blue collar covered

I like that making fun of the retards that enjoy marvel movies automatically makes you a dc fanboy. Fuck off with your baby comic book movies OP, you absolute mong

>DC fans have made it so that now liking Marvel movies makes you a retard
On Sup Forums only. Literally EVERYWHERE quipverse considered masterpiece and pinnacle of capeshit. All thanks to WB.

Dude you're a living embarassment. Seriously an hero asap, you'll help raise you country average IQ.

All me.

>Confusing my first comment on this thread with some non-oceanfags
FUCK you

Necrobump

(You)

(You)