I get it now, I get all the shilling on this board about BvS

I get it now, I get all the shilling on this board about BvS
I was a hater since it's release and I refused to watch the extended cut, what a mistake it was holy shit, I should've listened earlier
It basically fixes all the issues with the pacing of the movie, scenes make sense and don't jump randomly
Pure kino

now I'm sad that Snyder didn't get to do Justice League the way he wanted it because Whedon's JL is pure trash

Fuck you. You don't deserve Snyder

pure shit and only neckbeards take it as something more than high-budget clash of 2 acton figures

man I didn't know
usually the shit Sup Forums pushes is trash but this time I was wrong

The only sad thing about the ultimate edition is the pic with shitty skeleton jew.

Even the 3D version is awesome...we basically got the right cut with the wrong pic. Sad!

Snyder is very uneven
So parts are masterful
Other stuff is a clunky mess
He needs a good script editor

>Pure kino
>now I'm sad that Snyder didn't get to do Justice League

>too brainlet for Snyder style

Sad!

uh

why is wonder woman on the front

the extended versions are ok on all dc movies

its peoples fault for even wasting their time with theatres

>on all dc movies
>on all Snyder movies

Fixed 4 u.

Lol bs, it's still trash. Fucking WB shill.

All those covers still look like ass. Why does batman look bad in all their marketing material?

>pathetic Snider apologists desperate for validation

Glad you enjoyed it. Hope you enjoy unlocking the plot poings and world-building the visuals convey. Lex's god references appear across both movies, and what the iconography around him, Bruce, and Superman collectively convey is absolutely fantastic.

I’m glad I own a copy of the Steel book

Is there truly anyone left after the GamerGate era who trust these waste of oxygens who are the critics/journalists???

This is the most truthful thing in this thread.

Well, literally everyone since people memed RT into famous site because of BvS failure. Even people who know that cuckritics are fucking sellout joke care. Because majority will look at cuckritrics no matter what. Their opinion finally started to affect BO as you can see.

>this is an RT critic
>this is the entertainment editor for mashable

because, its not user-kun. basically we didnt have a Batman vs Superman movie.

they airbrushed gal gadot so much she doesnt even look like herself