I'm SO hyped for the new Star wars movie!

>I'm SO hyped for the new Star wars movie!

Why'd you post your selfie, OP? Don't you know it's dangerous?

How many guys look like this.. are they made in a lab?

That's a better looking man than myself and probably 80% of this board, but wearing a button down with a tie is Y I K E S

Cool Ranch is the best flavor.

SOY

>thinking this is good looking
You must be a fat ugly mother fucker, my condolences user

>soy boy
>Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities.
Being emotionally invested in worthless crap like Star Wars is actually "masculine".

What a fycking soyboy.

The other day I finally got a date with a hot 9/10 girl. She wanted to pick the restaurant and decided on sushi. Normally I don't eat foreign (ethnic) food but I have some respect for the Japanese culture of honor and warrior code so I went along with it.

When I got there, what did I see on the table? A bottle of Soy FUCKING sauce. I was literally rocking back and forth shouting "this is numale, this is soy". Then the bitch had the nerve to offer me some, KNOWING it would estrogenify me. I smashed the bottle against the wall and got us kicked out. I think this was an alpha move but the bitch hasn't spoken to me since.

God I hate soyboys

In the meantime..

Dude let's go see justice league

What a gaggle of soy bug men cucks

>after-THOR:RAGNAROK-selfie!

unironically the thought process of soyboy spammers.

>says yikes at conventional fashion
you are actually retarded.

All my friends are like this.
What do I do?

the open mouth meme is real

This is actually accurate.

>let's petition a mod to make /film/ real!

Purge them

do a barrel roll

That didn't change shit.

There is literally nothing wrong with enjoying Star Wars

gud goy, keep sippin on that soy

It's okay to be reddit

Are you capable of enjoying anything?

>reddit can only enjoy the same type of soyboy content and when someone doesn't they think they can't enjoy anything at all

All Doritos are trash.

No, star wars is literally the only existing franchise and the only films ever made so no

That one in the middle's got some bosoms.

They aren't really your friends.

So no?

Of course not. I'm not a fucking 8 year old.

Are you actually retarded?

The Edward Snowden looking guy in the back right is hot

When are you supposed to wear a tie?

There IS a reason Asian men are so feminized.

Get them on the plane, I'll call it in

>implying each one of these guys doesn't have a better life than 95% of Sup Forums.

tai lopez?

does that woman in the background looks like she will fuck ANY of these white "men"?

it's honestly hilarious that white boys are surprised when they see white woman with a black man. just look at this picture, that's beyond pathetic.

So no?

That's one of their mothers.

No, i don't enjoy star wars. Yes i enjoy other things. Can you understand it now, you cretin?

Why are whites so beta?

Of course not. I'm not a fucking 8 year old.

Become king of the betas and fuck all the vegans and literature majors they desperately try to impress.

Why do blacks commit so many violent crimes disproportionate to their population size in the US?

Because they ain't pussies and do what they want

>letting laws cuck you out of your wants and needs

explain

soy boy detected

Two world wars killed off the best of the male population.

So that's why you're here?

>looks ultimately determine attractiveness
ive got some bad news for you user

If they were so great then why did they die?

Except DC is for chads and righties, Marvel is for beta cucks and lefty faggots.

That's why we're all here.

>my capeshit is better than your capeshit

Confidence/strength/creativity/intelligence don't offer any protection against artillery shells or machine-gun fire. In fact, people who are capable of fighting are disadvantaged, because they're sent off to die while the dregs and invalids are kept safe at home. Averaged out, there's a clear dysgenic trend.

You seem like a really fun person to spend time with :)

what a reddit response

I think all the good people the world can make have died off and we won't see any more. Smooth sailing from here on out.

i assume he means you should have a blazer/sports jacket

The Farce Awakens had me like "oh no oh no no no"

Rouge One had me like pic related

All I can say is for the love of humanity, let this be: Star Wars: The Last Star Wars Movie

Please don't see it in theaters when it releases. Post the spoilers everywhere or something.

>eat the shit Sup Forums produces
>unironically like star wars
always knew you were a faggot, old bay, stay here and never come back to Sup Forums

i thought paul joseph watson wasn't allowed on Sup Forums

>his fashion sense is just so
>Y I K E S

Nitpicking numale detected

t. trench coat cargo shorts wearing fattie

too much testosterone.
the white "feminine" man would rather stay home, not procreate, and read his fantasy novels.
literally, absolutely and undeniably pathetic.

Is it possible to have a beard and not be classed as a soycuck now?

As hyped as you'll be for installment #947, I'm guessin'.

>
Isn't it ironic that the ones who push these memes so hard are neckbeards with sedentary lifestyles?

For that matter, why is it that the greatest champions of the white race are always the worst examples of it?

BOY

So happy i'm not white

I think these are just western "men", not all whites look like this.

Americans, to be more specific