Is Luke evil?

Is Luke evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_IGDcPprjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, she tries to leave the planet to go and fight Snoke and save Finn, he tries to stop her because its too dangerous and they end up fighting, she beats him and leaves.

>she beats him and leaves

So stronk. :)

would drop fucking star wars if true

To be fair Luke's out of practice and malnourished from an all Porg diet.

If you haven't dropped it yet, you never will.

i really hope this isnt true

This is what Mark Hamill disagreed with so much when he read the script.

No, Luke still should win.
Unless she uses the Dark Side and he decides not to kill by actually trying, then it might be an alright plot point.

Yes
Killed Palapatine after he successfully rid the galaxy of the economic stranglehold that the evil Trade Federation Jews had.
After Palpatine led the galaxy into a conscruction boom, Skywalker destroyed TWO marvels of civilization.
EVIL

no this would be it, Luke is literally the only thing I give a shit about now

That's Bigger Luke

Oh shit, good guy poster vs bad guy poster and Luke is on both, twist spoilered.

>Luke tells her to stop and grabs her arm, she yanks away and shoves him in the process
More likely

100% This or something vaguely like that.

someone at my job said the other day that luke is on the dark side instead of obviously snoke because snoke is a failed luke clone, kind of winking at the eu.
i like it but cant justify it

>finn is holding vertical saber in good side
>luke is holding vertical saber in bad side
user...

Nah, he abruptly force pushes her in to the water. she emerges and fucking destroys him. then she goes to cloud city to save Han and intentionally removes her own hand before ascending to godhood.

imagine the luuke memes

this movie is going to suck dick

>lightsabers kiss

What did they mean by this.

i hope he drowns the cunt

>tfw when they bring Star Wars back and don’t have Han and Luke meet one last time before killing off one of them

maybe he tries to kill her for being too independent and you nu males reject it just give up wasps womans time has come who runs the worlds girls!

>Is Luke evil?
From a certain point of view

he's a white male so of course he's evil

>killed anything

KeK, he got buttmad and took it out on a oldman with robotic limbs and was almost burnt to a crisp if said oldman didn't save his ass.

Luke's powerlevel is a meme.

From my point of view the jedi are evil.

youtube.com/watch?v=q_IGDcPprjg

SHE SO POWERFUL

FUCK MEN

More importantly, they are both pointing now.

Did Mark Hamill tell her what the pointing means?

>no confirmed leaks yet
>out in less than 2 weeks

what in the literal fuck

>Adam just staring at the camera
Holy fuck he might be literally autistic.

Kylo and Rey team up to fight Luke who has become dark sided.
Best ending

Adam Driver is a big guy

he has pretty bad anxiety with social stuff.You can see it from the press events hes a sperg...a cute sperg.

>she beats him
>a girl with like a few months of experience
>beats fucking LUKE SKYWALKER
I swear to god... I'll blow the fucking theater I'm in up if this happens.

she knows the secret

He's not really a Big Guy, he's just a normal guy who got stretched out, he's not mentally or spiritually Big, he just happens to go up quite a long way.

Are we gonna actually see Luke do any cool Jedi force shit or is he just gonna be a grumpy old dude moping around during the entire movie

he is ~method acting~

Kylo Ren a shy

Luke is one of the most powerful Jedi to ever live. How the hell is his powerlevel a meme?

Youthful jedi in her prime beats an old man, an alcoholic who has been spending time doing yoga or some shit on a remote island.

What's the problem?

So are we just going to pretend the Asian chick practicing really aggressive kendo with choreographers posted earlier wasn't a HUGE fucking spoiler?

probably the latter because fuck Luke and his fans, its all about Rey now

>the meaning of pointing fingers

Wait what i miss?

It's fiction, therefore writers can do whatever they want because it's not real.

only thing ive heard (and this was a long time ago) is that he throws a tantrum at some point and blows up a stone hut/house. so knowing hollywood it will be just that, then some big display near the end that will ultimately be a let down

Yes. It'll be exactly like Empire Strikes Back when Luke leaves Yoda but with a fight because everything has to be EXTREME and BIG with DRAMATIC COLOR GRADING and WEATHER.

Man, Kimmel last night seemed a bit rough for him.
>"So there's the theories going around that Han and Leia were bad parents, any input on that Adam?"
>Yes, I agree.
>"So what do you think of being a character kids dress up as for Halloween?"
>*Spends two minutes explaining that he supplies the masks and sabers to the kids in his apartment building*
I wouldn't be surprised if he browses here.

Uh, she has like a month training at maximum. Luke fucking fought the likes of Darth Vader and the Emperor, and should have a literal lifetimes worth of more experience in the force than her. Theres no way she should be able to beat him unless he's not actually attempting to win.

pretty sure that leak was confirmed fake

>most powerfull

that be his nephew

I said ONE of the most powerful.

That's actually Luuuke. Luke and Luuke are imprisoned on Snoke's flagship.

STUNNING AND BRAVE

All the promotional material for TLJ looks amazing.

if luke is evil then star wars is ruined

Also promotional material of TFA looked amazing.
Its like they can do everything amazing aside the only thing that matter aka the movies. Sad!

im developing a mancrush on this dude.

Am i turning gay ? Halp

Yes that was the reference being made you fucking pleb.

>kylo and rey defeat snoke
>they hear a lightsaber turning on behind them
>they turn around and see luke with a red lightsaber
>he's wearing a MAGA hat
>they beg for mercy
>luke starts laughing and murders them with one fell swoop
>who will stop trump now?

>the most dashing scoundrel made 20 mil in TFA
>the most powafull jedi made 1 mil.

Pfff

dropped at rogue on desu, felt typical and cheesy, uninspired

fuck white men you mean

why is his lightsaber sweating ?

never realized how cute she is

one's half jewish, the other is an average looking goy

>no confirmed leaks like tfa

I just want to know if Luke will be ruined, I don't want to waste my money just to get fucking depressed

Luke is the son of the force. Literally, since Anakin was the force developing its own consciousness to balance itself out. Anakin was not meant to have kids, he was supposed to bring balance to the force after dieng. Because no more Sith, and no more Jedi. But Luke's very existsnce made balance impossible. So the force compromised by twisting him on the inside. Pulling him to the darkside. The stronger Jedi he became, the stronger the force pulled him in the opposite direction and he had to fight harder and harder to subdue it. Eventually the struggle with the darrkside became so strong that Luke accientally manifested it out of him and created a dark version of him. Snoke. They battle and Luke seriously injures his dark half. But eventually Luke realizes he Snoke can not rule unchecked but neither can Luke. They both must die or face an internal struggle that will destroy the galaxy. When Rey discovers Luke is training her to die after she kills Kylo she tries to leave and Luke tries to stop her.

kuk

I'll honestly walk out of the theater and I love Star Wars. I can see them pulling this shit too.

Hamill made 1M for that 20 seconds scene?

Here is a bigger mystery

>Come from a family made out of Natalie Portman, Hayden Christensen, Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford
>Look like an ugly inbred fuck

i still don't fucking understand

Reylo is endgame.

>Inbred
Key word here. Kylo is the son of Luke and Leia, not Han and Leia. They fucked after Jabba's Palace.

for you

what if

Worse.

He's an incompetent fuck-up.

>Raised the new Darth Vader
>Couldn't defeat the Empire even though all their leadership and heaviest weapons were defeated
>Only had a single Jedi academy 30+ years later when Yoda taught him over a period of a couple weeks/months. There should be multiple Jedi masters and academies at that point

HOW STAR WARS THE LAST JEDI EMPOWERS AN ENTIRE GENERATION OF GIRLS AND WHY THIS MOVIE IS REQUIRED VIEWING

>Couldn't defeat the Empire even though all their leadership and heaviest weapons were defeated

The empire was defeated at Jakku

>Only had a single Jedi academy 30+ years later when Yoda taught him over a period of a couple weeks/months. There should be multiple Jedi masters and academies at that point

He probably made the academy earlier

You must be a pretty motherfucker user.

Luke = Snoke

screencap this. i hab the leakz

t. disney exec

Teaching ANYONE Jedi skills leads to unstoppably powerful people with godly abilities. Doubt Luke would want to continue a cycle he'd just spent his entire life stopping. It's like getting rid of nuclear weapons, wars will happen anyway but at least it won't go nuclear.

rey is actually MtF transgender and she touches the tip of her cock with kylo's cock in a very revolutionary, progressive sex scene

Meanwhile his sister poops out the most volatile motherfucker of all

this guy gets it.
hey brother.

it's a classic case of THE JEDI VIRGIN vs. THE CHAD SITH

let's poast the sith code whilst we're at it:

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion I gain Strength.
Through Strength I gain Power.
Through Power I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are Broken.
The Force shall free me.

compared to the jedi, who are basically the virgins:
>incel monks not allowed to fucc or have kids
>constantly getting backstabbed by the same politicians they vow to protec
>constantly getting backstabbed by their own jedi when jedi turn to the much cooler dark side
>constantly getting wiped out to the brink of extinction
>can't use higher powers like force lightning

Is there a single outfit that makes her look good?

>turning
you were born gay and it's merely just manifesting now. you faggot.

Luke kills Rey, please.

Reminder that whatever happens in this movie, JJ Abrams is giving the final blow to Star Wars. What does it say about Disney's confidence with Rian Johnson? Don't bring the new trilogy in the discussion, they can fire him at any time.

>The empire was defeated at Jakku

C'mon now, Bubba.

All they did was change their name for marketing purposes. Like the Blackwater mercenary group to Xe and then to ACADEMI.

Except the Jedi were balling out in their temple spas for centuries reading poetry and force choking their space members to Twilek holos whilst there was only two Sith hiding and snivelling like rats.

>Jedi
>Code forbids relationship with women
>balling out in temple spas for centuries

Is Jedi a metaphor for homosexuals?
Was Lucas trying to portray Anakin as a young man who rebels against the gay agenda that rules over Hollywood?

Worse. He's smart.