Someone, plz tell me this isnt real. The implications of the cosmic horrors that exsist if it is real are too great

Someone, plz tell me this isnt real. The implications of the cosmic horrors that exsist if it is real are too great

It is real

>The implications of the cosmic horrors that exsist if it is real are too great

What the actual fuck?

The gentry, the pressence, hell, it akl nees to be stoped and punished for even exsisting

Do you even DC? That shit existed back in the 90s, Morrison only compiled them in a map

Anyone wanna take a shot at explaining what this is to a dude who isn't into cape comics?

It's a map of DC's multiverse with explanations for what some of the things are on the left and classifications for the various multiversal-exploration ships on the right. I'm not sure what more you need explained beyond that.

It's a map of the local DC multiverse, with all the universes (represented by their respective Earths) arranged in a pattern and other spheres of reality encircling them.

In referring to hypercrisis. I dont want to live in a universe where jesus and darkseid are fact

I never noticed Nil before. What is that?

It's the world where the Monitors hang out.

It's too late.

there's someone knocking at the door

Stop it, i read multiversity yesterday and now im freaking the fuck out

Fuck off, I want a story where Jesus and Orion team up to take Darkseid down.

But wouldnt god be on darkseids side. Since chrsitainity is the anti life equation

It's all right, pic related will save us

>babies first introduction into the multiverse theory
Man I wish I was young again.

DELET NOW REEEE

I warned yu not 2 open it. Now yu are 1 of us. There is no saving yu

The back of my brain hurts

>Romans killed Jesus
>Kirby Kirby says Romans are Darkseid's children in Forever People
>Darkseid killed Jesus

Checkmate atheists.

The real answer is that OP's pic is A flower

Only real Hypercrisis veterans will understand.

>Oh no multiversal threats
>Existential dread
>Cosmic annihilation

Sounds like tomorrow's adventure to me.

Islam is the Earth-33 manifestation of Darksied.

This?

>Islam is the Earth-33 manifestation of Darksied.
Wouldnt that also include christianity and mormonism?

I know there's supposed to be something about "taking flower" here too...

Ah yeah! Were you in the storytime where that one user posted the sketch overlay of the multiverse map?

Technically yeah, but Islam is clearly the clearest form of Darksied in the modern world. It hates music, art, puppies, dance, and its name literally means submission. It wants its followers to die for Islam. It burns books and rejects learning like Final Crisis justifiers because Islam justifies my ignorance. It makes its women wear wise monkey helmets.

>It hates music, art, puppies, dance, and its name literally means submission.
Thats chrsitianity too, dipstick

Well, where they used to hang out. I guess it doesn't exist anymore now.

>The Rose That Blooms in Winter
By: SkyetheFlyer
My First Story. When Amy Rose is attacked and ends up pregnant, Sonic takes it upon himself to take care of her and find her assailant. Will love blossom, or is our beautiful pink rose destined to remain wilted forever? CONSTRUCTIVE criticism welcomed.

More "Christians" are in on the joke, though, whether they consciously admit it or not.

Jews have all known it's a ruse for the longest.

I was reading Amethyst: Princess of Gemworld and in it it is revealed that Gemworld was created after the magical creatures fled Earth in the past and made a deal with demons to be allowed to make their land in this new realm (Hell), this is the same explanation given for the formation of The Land of Fairie in The Books of Magic series. Additionally, I had just read Action Comics #886, in which it's revealed that almost all Supernatural/Metaphysical planes of existence exist within or are connected to a magical realm called Sorcerer's World. Here's where it gets interesting, Both Gemworld and Fairie eventually free themselves from their contract with Hell, it's at this point that they must be given asylum by Dream to stay within The Dreaming. This not only solves the issue of these separate realms being said to exist within the Dreaming in the Multiversity map, but it also fits with Sorcerer's World encompassing all these dimensions because Hell and Nightmare (a section of the Dreaming) are right next to each other on the map. Which also explains the connection between the 5'th Dimension (Imagination) and The Dreaming, because what's the distinction between Dreams (ideas) and imagination? If the Dreaming exists within the 5D or the 5D exists on the outskirts of the Dreaming, both existing within or being connected to Sorcerer's World which also has many other magical realms within/connected to it, this would explain why Mr. Mxzptlk had such a hard time finding Morpheus among all the other realities. Also, In Warlord Travis Morgan is near death in a dream state and sees Death as a beautiful woman (possibly Death of the Endless), who casts him into Nightmare. This would make sense because Nightmare is a part of her brother's realm. Additionally in Swamp Thing The Great Migration by The Parliament of Trees from The Garden of Eden may be connected to The Great Migration of the city of Atlantis.

I'm tickled everytime someone posts this. The idea applying chemistry to multiverse systems is really fun.

>Amethyst: Princess of Gemworld

no it isn't real, it's a comic book.

The whole point of the Hypercrisis is blurring the lines between fiction and reality.

I'm the first poster who kicked off that thread.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

>cosmic horrors
Don't worry they mostly only want to do pranks.

Sure. It's really real, and we exist on the other side of the source wall.

Not really Mohammed.

Are you autistic or drunk? Or having an acid trip in which you're seriously over thinking it?

I had an acid trip once in which I realized how we're the true villains and Batmans only reason for being unhappy is that we won't allow him to be happy.

I realize how crazy that sounds, but at the time it made perfect sense and I felt guilty.