How do you feel about actor, conspiracy theorist, and Satanist Henry Zebrowski?

How do you feel about actor, conspiracy theorist, and Satanist Henry Zebrowski?

hes chill

Pure podkino.

Would be a great guest on the JRE.

Given how seduced by new ideas Henry is, I wouldn't be surprised if he turned into CrossFit/Paleo/MMA-tard after being indoctrinated for two hours by Joe Rogan.

Last Podcast is literally the only podcast I like, Henry's as based as they come. Sometimes I wish it was just him and Marcus though.

He can be funny but sometimes he tries way too hard which makes sense as improv is literally the worst form of comedy.

I only know him from that really bad Netflix sketch comedy series.

He's great with accents and voices though, anytime he impersonates asians I'm in stitches.

I find he repeats things a bit too much or tries to run with a joke after it's already been run into the ground. I know he's mostly just doing it to make Ben and Marcus laugh but he'd probably be funnier if he had someone to reel him in a little bit. Like the last creepypasta episode where he just kept reading slenderman and bigfoot smut got old fast.

>he listens to the pasta episodes

Fair point

Is he the your pretty face is going to heck show

Funny. Im listening to LPOTL right now.
Hes just as abrasive has his sister whos podcast with Marcus I also listen to.

Says "literally" too many times.

Yes

Jackie is kinda funny, also her voice reminds me of the singer for The Distillers

DO YOU REMEMBER THE RAGE

i still enjoy his bits even if the edge has been dulled a bit.

Tries too hard

I honestly love Page Seven so much.
WHO'S ON THE LIST

Can you tell me more about his podcast?

What conspiracy theories does he talk about?

All of them, if you're into that go right into the Jonbenet Ramsey and 9/11 episodes.

He's the type of funny that can only come from being a 5 foot (formerly fat) ginger. Your Pretty Face Is Going to Hell is also great.

The Last Podcast On the Left
They talk about horror movies, killers, cults and occult practices, conspiracy theories and theorists and just generally things that relate to the above.

Loud but informed. Also hope that Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell sticks around for a couple more seasons, it fills the void that ATHF left

Marcus a cute

They have a four part episode on the Aum Shinrikyo and it's amazing.

He is ok, Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell was kino.
How Did This Get Made is also pretty cool.

>tfw you will never form a syfy animu based doomsday cult that actually could have been a legit fucking world class threat.

I love him. LPOTL makes me feel less lonely.

I wonder what boards he lurks other than /x/

Seriously, if Asahara wasn't batshit and focused his priorities on NOT being an anime villain they actually could have been a huge global presence.

/satan/

But if he did that he wouldn't be Asahara.

But Ben is daddy
Pasta episodes are the funniest because of how bad they are
I remember them talking about browsing Sup Forums

He's funny. I get why some people may find him annoying but at least actually he's trying to make the listener laugh which is more than most "comedians" nowadays.

He'd be THIS kind of Asahara.

I think it'd be pretty bad without Ben. Especially when Henry and Marcus went too deep down the rabbit hole.

Sometimes I want them to go DEEP down the rabbit hole though, they never really get to, Ben always has to interject.

They balance each other out really well

I used to really hate Ben, but I think he's entirely necessary for the show. He grounds it and can pick out little logical holes in things when Marcus and Henry have gone all in.

That's not to say Ben is without fault, but he certainly has a role to play within that dynamic.

What do you not like about him? I think at worst he's just kinda boring.

He does get real liberal sometimes which can be annoying. Lotta “goddamn these white people are the whitest” stuff

It's just a joke like his goofy asian voice.

He is my favourite human.
LPOTL is the best podcast going.

Hail Satan

Hail yourself

Megustalations