Would Kingdom Hearts succeeded if Mickey stayed the protagonist? Got to say.....no...

Would Kingdom Hearts succeeded if Mickey stayed the protagonist? Got to say.....no. A human protagonist like Sora helps tie into the nostalgia much better.

Which worlds do you want to see in follow up Kingdom Hearts games?

>Would Kingdom Hearts succeeded if Mickey stayed the protagonist?
Well, I think-
>Got to say.....no. A human protagonist like Sora helps tie into the nostalgia much better.
O-oh. Well, I think-
>Which worlds do you want to see in follow up Kingdom Hearts games?
Is this some form of weird text-based Let's Play or a blog?

More to the point, Mickey was never the protagonist. Sora was the main character from minute one, and the game's mythos devoured itself like some sort of super-indulgent glamrock Orobouros. So... what does that have to do with nostalgia? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

>Which worlds do you want to see in follow up Kingdom Hearts games?

Princess and the Frog
Lilo and Stitch in Hawaii insted of in Space like bbs
Black Cauldron
Revisited Wonderland, kh1 wonderland was so boring
Three caballeros
Treasure Planet

WHEEEEEEEEEN YOU WALK AWAAAAY

Pete Time?

Atlantis the Lost Empire
Treasure Planet (Lunar seaport at least)
Princess and the Frog
Brave
Wreck it Ralph (Sugar Rush and Hero's Duty)

>Brave

Why? The idea of Sora befriending that cunt and helping her curse her innocent mother would ruin him. If Brave even shows up in Kingdom Hearts? I want Sora to call out Merida on being a cunt.

I just want Sora to turn into a cute little bear

Princes and the frog, consisting of bourbon street, Charloute's house, and the swamp.

Frozen, with the town, the ice castle and maybe the woods.

Moana, with some sort of ocean gimmic, maybe jacked from windwalker?

Is Pixar disney and fair game or not?
YOU DON'T HEEEAR ME SAY

>Moana

Wouldn't Moana be a horrible world? In-universe Sora abandoned Destiny Islands because he wanted adventure and found his island world to be boring.

It would have succeeded if the plot stuck with the "little boy jumping in the middle of Disney movies and helping out" gimmick. KH1 was charming but everything after that is bullshit edgy animeshit.

By now I can say I would enjoy kingdom hearts more if they dropped humans all together
Just Mickey, goofy and Donald going on an adventure across all Disney universe with some plot that makes sense of it

Better edgy animeshit then whatever the hell Once Upon a Time is.

>>Hunchback of Notre Dame
The final boss could be a giant-ass heartlessfueled by Frollo's hate/lust taking over the entire cathedral, and you have you have to climb up the side of it stopping for an encounter every so often

>>The Rescuers(fuck me that looks wrong)
Swamp plus underground cave plus a villain who actually scared me as a kid? Writes itself

>>Pocahontas
I would love to see the level design for that world

This is a GOLDEN post and severely underrated

Isn't Kingdom Hearts dead? 3 was supposed to come out, like, a PlayStation ago

2.8 just came out a couple months ago and all the pieces are in place for the start of the story of 3.

>2.8
you've gotta be fucking kidding me

Fat Albert

It's the remix of Dream Drop. And an "extra' chapter with Aqua in the realm of darkness. It's not bad, but definitely not worth 60 bucks.

Compilation of the 3DS game, a movie based on some of the story in the mobile game, and a short Birth by Sleep sequel using the KH3 engine that shows we missed Aqua by just this much at the ending of the first game.

That's Riku

Moana seems tailor-made for Kingdom Hearts, considering what happened to the villain.

Riku outright hated his island home. Sora on the other hand simply agreed with Riku that it was boring and he wanted to live actual adventures. Sora never hated the islands, but he was bored of them. Which explains why he never really looks back on that world at all. He only did so once and that was because Kairi was there, his pussy.

I like Sora, he's a nice change of pace for JRPG protagonists these days. Being a kind-hearted dope with a sense of adventure.

It's a real shame Nomura keeps portraying him horribly like too dumb to live. Just about any Non-Sora character is written better than him. Shame because in KH1 and in CoM the kid was somewhat humane and semi-grounded, he wasn't a brainless happy go lucky Shounen protagonist.

True, but 2.8 gives me hope seeing how he quite broken up and sad about losing all his experience and power back in Dream Drop Distance. Here's hoping that 3 will ground him a bit.

Im hoping 3 will make him more savvy.

Kingdom Hearts would be alright if it wasn't garbage.

Kingdom Hearts would be alright if it wasn't garbage.

>James and the Giant Peach
>Lilo and Stitch
>Emperor's New Groove
>Atlantis

I wonder how the games would've turned out if they used Donald as the MC.

You have to be some form of masochist to still be a kingdom hearts fan.

Or the highest degree weeb-belt this side of the internet, either or

I just want to see where Mr Nomura's Wild Ride ends.