Chloe Moretz ‘files for restraining order againststalker’

>Chloe Moretz has reportedly filed for a restraining order against an alleged stalker who she claims has been following her and her boyfriend, Brooklyn Beckham.
>The Carrie star, 20, has sought a restraining order against Terry Daniel Quick, who she believes is ‘mentally ill’ following a series of alleged incidents which include ‘following her and her boyfriend, Brooklyn Beckham, to a concert and a club’.
>The court heard how Quick allegedly followed Chloe home from LAX airport before ringing the doorbell to her home on 29 November, only to be confronted by Chloe’s brother.
>Chloe’s sibling then called the police, who arrested Quick, according to court documents obtained by TMZ.

tmz.com/2017/12/01/chloe-grace-moretz-restraining-order-twitter-stalker/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=from:TerryDQuickUSAE to:ChloeGMoretz
twitter.com/ChloGQuick
researchgate.net/profile/Thomas_Fahy/publication/11331374_Violence_and_schizophrenia_Examining_the_evidence/links/546a43fe0cf2397f783015c6.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alright, which of you was it

This is his account, and his tweets to her:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=from:TerryDQuickUSAE to:ChloeGMoretz

>obsessing over her

Lol. Pathetically desperate

Why couldn't HULK SMASH

What shit taste this stalker must have

Definitely a schizo

Holy shit some of those tweets

how come we don't lock these people up to get help

Why not stalk someone who looks like a human?

>he moved on to Cara after Chloe

He has to lurk here

>how come we don't euthanize these people
Ftfy

This is his fake twitter account where he tweets as an alternate Chloe, one who is married to him.

twitter.com/ChloGQuick

The face of Sup Forums.

gotta be this dude.

Poor guy must have been trapped in her gravity field

Can you blame him

:(

Explains why his English is so bad when he does not seem to be foreign. He's just a dimwit.

i followed her on facebook 5 years ago. She once replied to one of my comments, and let me say, she was a cunt

Maybe this is why she's been working out so much.

fedora...why am I not surprised?

His writing is classic schizo.

hmmmm

Pedro

What did you say

so you're saying we should euthanize you?

Scary shit.

This is an obvious PR stunt, we all know she can punch his head clean off with her piston like arms, she has no reason to fear some guy on the internet.

Lots of sympathy.

as usual, people not understanding mental illness when they see it

This is fake news. Chloe loves her fans!

If I was mentally unstable, a threat to others and incapable of living a normal life, then yes, I would find that preferable.

seems legit.

>not knowing that you can treat mental illnes with meds

Meet Chloes new trainer

*BLORP*

>not knowing you can't force mentally ill people to stay on their meds
>not knowing putting them on, and then abruptly stopping taking them makes them worse

He's not nearly as entertaining as the Iranian guy that was obsessed with her when she was 13.

This is what I imagine about 15% of Sup Forums acts like outside of this board

Not stalking, just mirin

>living in a country where there aren't legal guardians for mentally ill people paid by the state
lel

I know two people who are schizophrenic, neither of whom I would be interested in swapping places with. There isn't a magic pill that will solve all your problems, and often they cause other debilitating problems for them. I think you'd be surprised how many choose, willfully or through the means of their own instability, refuse to take any medication.

always depends on the cause of schizophrenia..if its genetic, you're fucked yeah, but if it was brought on by a psychotic drug episode it can be treated better

>living in a country where there isn't forced castration of mentally ill people
>living in a country where they are allowed to breed

aren't you quite the edgy young man :^)

Pointing out facts is edgy?

>supporting dysgenics

is this guy from the pedo site chlomo.org?

I have a cousin who is legit schizo. No saving him. No infinite number of pills to fix his brain. He's lost. I feel sorry for him.

edgy :^)

>Ernesto
>Iranian

>Pointing out facts is edgy?

edgy :^)
d
g
y
:
^
)

>le pretending to be retarded smiley
ebin :^)

Just answer the question memelord

>the edgy guys are in full effect
:^)

>The memelord is pretending to be retarded

I've seen people on antipsychs, and they're better off dead. Zombie mode isn't fun to watch man. It's even more depressing to talk to schizos on meds, they don't want to live.
>mad depressed
>their family pretty much will abandon them or treat them like they're a ticking time bomb instead of normally
>exiled from friends who say they support but don't
>everything is grey to them, their senses feel muted
>their sex drive is diminished
>their genitals may as well be non-existant
>they gain weight
>their thoughts are fogged
>they can barely finish a sentence and barely keep up with the conversation at hand
>it's like dealing with a senile senior

I know a girl that's so bad with it that she requires several anti-psych and anti-depressant meds just to function. And even still, she's an emotional wreck and an alcoholic. Booze is literally the only thing she can turn to, weed sent her to psyche ward for a month.

>just treat it with meds
The only humane treatment is a mercy killing. It's simply not ethical to have someone live like a zombie most of their life and have them suffer when not in zombie mode.

Why have they melded together at the arm? Is Chloe assimilating him like the thing?

>Exercising
Yeah right

Meds can only do so much. Schizophrenia actually can't be treated with meds most of the time. Meds can help with some mental illnesses, but there's not much that can be done for schizophrenics (like this stalker probably is) with current meds.

have taken Risperdal and Quetapine this 100% true you’re missing the part where you can have sudden bouts of hyper-psychotic episodes due to the drugs and also the possibility of going completely insane when you come off of it, and also the part where you may get a permenent digestive disorder (i now have IBD thanks to risperdal and quetapine and i only took them for 6-8 months)

Why link this guys accounts? You know the wonderful anons of Sup Forums are just going to fuck with him while the guy is clearly mentally ill. This guy could be any one of you faggots. Think about that and show a little kindness by leaving him alone.

has she tried mushrooms? Psylo-whatever?

wew

>show kindness
Fuck off. The only kind thing to do to this psycho is a bullet to the head so he doesn't go through 5-15 years of misery before doing it to himself or going out in a blaze of glory and taking people with him.

Psychedelics would have muted effects, if any, while on those meds. Taking psys will off drugs would most likely put them in single living, ie permanent induced catatonia.

>I truly fuckin infinity truly love ya zilli ditto!!

These tweets are fucking great

We can make him do something great.

Do something that could truly gain Chloe's love and affection. He is our tool now. Thank you, OP. For this new gift.

Most schizophrenics aren't violent people. People with psychosis are the ones much more likely to commit violence though. Not sure what category this stalker falls under, seems like he has impairing delusions nonetheless, probably schizophrenic.

SHE'LL ONLY LOVE YOU IF YOU DO SOMETHING, BRO

SOMETHING SOOOOOOOO CRAZY, THAT THE WORLD WILL STOP AND LOOK YOUR WAY.

SOMETHING SO CRAZY, THAT THE SPOTLIGHT WILL FOCUS ON YOU.

And only then will Chloe love you. Imagine her lips, Terry. Imagine those soft lips, finally on yours. All because you did something completely fucking crazy

You know what to do, Terry. Don't hesitate. DO IT.

Do you guys think this type of story (e.g.: regular person stalks celebrity irl) will become more common over time in the age of social media?

Stop. You've never been around schizos and it's obvious.

>when she was 13

Nigga he is obsessed every day for the past 7 years. His account is nothing but tweets at her. Last time I checked he had only one original tweet. He tweets at her every day.

Also, he's spanish.

For his protection.

>must stay 500 meters from chloes shoulders at all times

>lol this piece of paper will keep the mentally unstable guy at bay !

jesus christ, between the ignorance of women and the bubble of living in hollywood its a miracle there hasnt been a second Manson spree. Smarten up, take some training courses and get a gun or a good guard dog or preferably both

I have had experience with schizophrenic people (a friend of mine in high school had it), but personal experience shouldn't trump actual data. Sure schizophrenics are on average more violent than the general population, but not more violent than many other mental disorders.

"Of the 17% of patients with a diagnosis of
schizophrenia, 9% were violent in the first
20 weeks after discharge. This compares
with a violence prevalence of 19% for
depression, 15% for bipolar disorder,
17.2% for other psychotic disorders, 29%
for substance misuse disorders and 25%
for personality disorder alone."

researchgate.net/profile/Thomas_Fahy/publication/11331374_Violence_and_schizophrenia_Examining_the_evidence/links/546a43fe0cf2397f783015c6.pdf

Checked his FB.
He seems to have taken interest in Emma Watson atm

CALL ME A STALKER WILL YA?

Also one of the Olsen twins

Hmmm yes, I agree with this sentiment.

Do it Terry, and she'll be yours forever.

holy shit is this photoshopped?

Hardly any of these are.

S N U
N
U

Pelvis breaking snu snu.

Don't encourage the crazy man.

He is the least likely person to stalk her. Pedro has seen things.

Oh look, another Chloe Moretz thread with shitty lame photoshopped images.

Then post the real ones, Brooklyn.

Thank you for posting with a trip so I can block you

No problem.

>white men

Not one of us... sadly.

terrible face and mombod

*BRRRRTTTTssssssss.....KKKRRRAPPPPPPP*

It's that Mexican guy. Always with an expression of disgust.

Pedro did nothing wrong

they did this in most of europe up until 60-80s.