Any movies or shows that deal with erectile dysfunction? Asking for a friend here, hehe

Any movies or shows that deal with erectile dysfunction? Asking for a friend here, hehe.

Other urls found in this thread:

biobiochile.cl/noticias/nacional/region-metropolitana/2017/11/10/usuario-del-metro-en-silla-de-ruedas-y-polemica-por-ascensor-siempre-me-pasa-lo-mismo.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you give me a quick rundown on this pic?

feminism

>spics being spics

No common decency.

I would also like to know what this picture is about

What's the big deal? There's space for him and it's best if he goes on last so it's easier for him to get out again without people in his way

Just saw the disabled sticker on the door, lazy selfish cunts

It's in Spanish but just use Google translate

biobiochile.cl/noticias/nacional/region-metropolitana/2017/11/10/usuario-del-metro-en-silla-de-ruedas-y-polemica-por-ascensor-siempre-me-pasa-lo-mismo.shtml

LEGLETS BTFO

I don't think it could be more self explanatory, what's wrong with you people?
There's a disabled man trying to get onto an elevator specifically for the handicapped, while lazy normies are taking it instead.

>at elevator
>dude in a wheelchair
>all bitches get in first and ignore wheelchair dude
>dude in wheelchair has to wait for next elevator

This

I'm not playing second class citizen to some cripple

Take the escalator or staircase you retard, it's faster.

not their fault that the wheelie is a beta faggot, if he had told them hey this is not your elevator or something I'm sure they would have waited their turn, but he just sat there like a potato and did nothing

And use my legs like a sucker? Nah

see
Getting in to the same arguement on a daily basis over an elevator is not alpha, it's annoying.

>stairs
>aka ladders for cucks

yes I'm sure letting everyone walk over you is the comfy chad kino way

The fact that they were already pushing into the elevator before the passengers had a chance to disembark is even more triggering.

Bonnie and Clyde

>What's the big deal?
see Just pretend that the cunts ahead of the disabled dude were mentally handicapped, so they probably deserve that lift.

that guy can bring a car into a building and im supposed to walk up some steps for him?

fuck that

Chilean fat old cunts have no empathy for others, as a Chilean myself i've been in contact with these kind of fat old cunts and they're the worst, but they won't fucking die, they keep on living leeching off everyone

trying way too hard there, kid

Huh? the wheelchair guy looks the oldest out of all of them, this is the younger generation chap. the only perplexed guy is the worker while all those middle class whores and twinks think the elevator is theirs and theirs alone.

>all these people in these pictures are considered white in america

jesus fucking christ.

>DUDE I CAN'T WALK LMAO CATER TO MY NEEDS

Could you idiots try and address the topic on hand instead of talking about the picture?

Ah, no.

This is actually a good lesson when it comes to erectile dysfunction. If you can't deliver anything interesting people will just move on and talk about something else

*breathes in*

There are many things going on in this picture
>People being so lazy that they are taking the elevator instead of the stairs
>People crowding around the elevator door to make it difficult for the people exiting the elevator
>A handicap man is behind them, you know, someone who physically can't take the stairs but probably wishes he could, and he will have to wait longer now because all the oblivious dummies filled up the elevator

Just moronic brain dead sheep being moronic brain dead sheep. The world would be a better place if those people were dead.

Never use a picture more interesting than the topic itself, this is thread posting 101

"People" in wheelchairs are objectively subhuman and would have been gassed in the 3rd reich, soyboy.

*shoots ur kneecaps*

OP knew exactly what he was doing

Well you're at least partially right. I'm not sure how they felt about people who ended up in wheelchairs from injuries though

>appears to have functional subway
>likely not Latin America

Is that Spain?

Do they not know to let people out first before getting in, and also to make space for actually disabled person in wheelchair?

This is justified because Sam Hyde said "the weak should fear the strong"

Cuck

Gas 'em too

>if he had told them hey this is not your elevator
They would have told Tumblr all about how a horrible man nearly raped them in an elevator.

>the door looks like it's just a single piece of cut sheetmetal

BRAVO CHINA

>I'll just act like an extreme version of their ideals
>that'll show em!

If he goes in first he comes out last
If he goes in last he comes out first

Which is worse?

That was S. Korea. If you see the whole video, the guy in motorized wheelchair repeatedly rammed the elevator door with his cart in apparent rage after missing the elevator by a second.

The police said after the incident that the man in the wheelchair (who died in this incident) had a string of prior convictions related to public property destruction.

he obviously got there last. so he gets in last. handicaps need to be treated as equals not given special treatment

Black dude beats his soft dick off and can't get hard because steroid use. Goes to nurse and asks for help. Expensive injection to get hard. Kidnaps and torturers rich guy with Super Chad's. Gets money for dick injection and starts fucking nurse. Nurse and him get married. She ends up dick shaming his small nigger dick in court.

Who are you quoting, soyboy?

>handicaps need to be treated as equals not given special treatment
This is the most retarded thing Ive read all morning. Do you even realize youre contradicting yourself?

Angry wheelet

Those elevators are specifically made for handicaps, normeis use the stairs.

This should be obvious, but you let him in last so he can get out easier, or you just let him in first and shuffle around him. You don't want to have to empty the elevator to let him out in any case

>muh reich
lol you're a virgin

thats called special treatment

soyboy

>t. soyboy

Wouldn't wheelet imply he didn't have enough wheels? I think you mean leglet

>thats called special treatment
You should know all about that.

I see this on the Metro in Montreal every time I take it. It's always women rushing in first

You let him in first because you take up less space because you don't have a wheelchair, there's 9 people without a wheelchair over in that picture. You are also more nimble and can enter and exit the elevator quicker and easier than the dude in the wheelchair, those doors are even wide enough to fit two healthy human beings through at the same time.

>virgin
>not a soyboy
choose 1

gb2gaia

Nah

>putting the pussy on a pedestal (calling people who you don't like "virgin")
>not a soyboy
Choose (1), soyboi

Thats Chile you dunce. Lots of countries have subways here.

it's a handicapped elevator and the picture is showing these cunts getting in ahead of and ignoring the actual handicapped person in the room who wants to use the elevator too

how are you people so fucking retarded

>having sex is putting pussy on a pedestal
kek nice cope

>calling someone "virgin" just because you're triggered by their politics isn't pedestalizing the pussy
Keep projecting, soyboy