ITT: Try to create a new disney princess

ITT: Try to create a new disney princess.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bird_of_Truth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post apocylpse princess zombie who owns a bat

Is that cum all over his right foot?

uh we have a new one already

Yotsuba is the princess

Elsa steel

Born with a special gift she was listed in the princess military academy. In the final battle against the evil Queen she turned evil.

Likes: Being evil, hurting people,hot princes with big dicks, 9 inch nail(the band), the color purple

Dislikes: happiness ,life ,chaos kid663(mega ass faggot), monarchy, my dad

MUSCLES! GIVE HER MUSCLE!

A transgender princess

Alien Princess obviously. Make her green.

Muslim princess who wants to spread sharia law in the whole world

A lovecraftarian princess would be nice.

A lesbian James Bond princess.

Like this?

How about we just use a new interesting fairy tale, like The Bird of Truth or something. Its a Spanish fairytale, but if its Disney I suppose it would have to be called "Adopted" or "Befriended" something, I dunno.

But its a good story, my parents used to tell it to me.

A Good King is in love with a peasant. His Evil Noble Advisers want him to marry a foreign royal to keep the bloodline purely royal. He marries the peasant but soon has to has to go to war (but its Disney so its probably "away on diplomacy" instead), and the Evil Noble Advisers throw the children into the river, telling the new Queen they died, and imprison her in a fortress in the mountains. When the king gets back they tell him she was so sad she ran away.

The children dont actually die but are washed out to sea, and pulled up in a fishermans net, who then adopts them. The other villaige children are mean to them because they are adopted, and the brother and sister often play alone by the river, and always share their food with the birds, who play with them. Eventually they earn the birds trust and the birds teach them how to speak The Language of Birds.

The birds then tell them that they are actually a lost prince and princess, thrown into a river in their crystal cradle by the Evil Noble Advisers who want to control the King. They recognize the description of the crystal cradle, which the fisherman broke apart and sold to pay for raising the two orphans, so the birds must be telling the truth.

Then the Prince and Princess run away with their new bird friends. The Eagle King Of Birds comes and tells them many people have tried to trick the King into thinking they or their children are the Prince and Princess, so they must get the Magic Bird of Truth from the Wizards Castle to prove its really them. However the Wizard used his magic to hide is castle so only Witches can find it, and protects the castle with a Giant that only sleeps a quarter hour a day, and hides the magic bird in the middle of a flock of evil Heretic Birds.

The Prince and Princes convince The Dove Prince of Birds to tell them the secret way to find a witch, which is to follow the wind, which will lead them through a magical wood where the seasons go backwards and it snows in summer, grows in autumn, flourishes in winter and leaves fall in spring. At the center of the forest its Magic Season and all the leaves are made of solid gold, silver and copper and the witch lives in a hollow tree filled with all different birds/

The witch tries to get them to come inside her house-tree, but they dont trust her, so the witch threatens that she will turn them into lizards if they dont get her a Jug Full Of Rainbows from the Wizards Castle as payment for showing them the way their. She then gives them a magic jug made of gold, silver and copper leaves, and tells them to follow her dog familiar to the Wizards Castle, telling them not to use the jug for anything else.

On the way they find a trapped owl in a cage dying of thirst and after a discussion, fetch the owl water in the magic jug. Drinking normal water from the jug gives the owl the ability to cast spells, and the owl knows they are a prince and princess, but flies away before they can ask for its help.

girls don't have penises wtf is this

PLEASE

Nice Star butterflie cosplay.

Disney princesses are 20th century. They need to innovate a bit i think. I'd love to see something genuinely American, like pioneer culture.

Make her a disney princess, Hitler is the comically over the top villain.

How about a story around Paul Bunyan?

At the Wizards Castle they hear the Owl crying in the courtyard, but cant get past because the giant isnt asleep yet. They sneak past anyway and the owl says they cant help, but because they were kind enough to risk their one chance at finding the Bird of Truth despite being Prince and Princess, the owl will help them find the bird of truth and the Rainbow Water Well. The owl says the well is at the top of the tallest tower, and the bird in the deepest basement, both protected by rainbow Heretic Birds, and that they will know both the Bird of Truth and the Rainbow Water Well because they are pale brown, not bright and flashy. But they mustnt drink the water or stroke the bird.

The sister princess finds her way into the basement and doesnt take the gold, silver or copper bird but the muddy brown bird who goes with her willingly, and the brother fights his way past the rainbow birds to the top of the highest tower, and doesnt take water from the gold, silver or copper wells but just the muddy brown well.

On the way out of the castle the brother strokes the bird and the sister drinks some of the water, and they both turn ugly and the bird starts to scream, calling the giant to attack them. So they run from the giant and trip it up with the help of the Dove Prince of Birds, and throw some of Rainbow Water in its mouth, which turns the giant into a giant horse the brother and sister ride together.

Australian aboriginal

Dark spirits from a rival tribe has stolen her sister and now she must travel the outback and dream world to get her back. Talking wallaby sidekick. Elton John provides jazz improvization on the didgeridoo for the soundtrack

I wouldn't mind this, as long as they made Hitler funny

I second this.

They follow the dog back to the witch, who throws the water over the brother and sister to turn them into parrots, except the owl they saved arives and drinks some of the water and turns back into the Good Witch who used to live in the Wizards Castle with the Wizard before the Evil Witch killed him. She couldnt get past the giant so had to trick someone to get her the Rainbow Water of Transformation, as the Good Witch and Wizard had used it to turned her Evil Army into rainbow Heretic Birds as they attacked the Wizards Castle to steal The Bird of Truth.

Then the Good Witch turns all the birds in the Witches house into a Good Army and turns the brother and sisters clothes into shining feathery costumes made out of the gold, silver and copper leaves, so the King will think they are royals so they can get close enough for the Bird of Truth to confirm they are the Prince and Princess.

They go to the Good Kings Castle and the Good King, their father, greets them thinking they are a visiting prince and princess with their royal guard, and they have the bird prove it speaks only the truth by having it reveal all the Evil Noble Advisers secrets, which makes them so angry they run away and lock themselves in the Kings Tower with the King and threaten to kill him if the prince and princess dont leave.

The Prince and Princess and their Good Army then attack the Kings Tower with the help of the King and Prince of birds and the Good Witch, prove they are the prince and princess, rescue their mother from the mountain fortress and live happily ever after.

>letting Disney commit more queer erasure

nigga that would be terrible

Anne frank vampire when?

>No Hitler

There's your problem

Hitler has already been in more animation than anybody else ever.

Try to create a new adapted folktale story.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bird_of_Truth

What's your point?

magical girl

Where he appeared with exception of Hey Arnold, Captain planet and some shorts from the 30's?

Just your average Disney Princess, but she can't sing at all. Every time she tries to belt out a note, she's wildly out of tune. But it turns out she's an incredible rapper.

We already have a black princess.

Well... there was that fake disney princess about boxing or whatever

>Punched

I know Disney has a fetish for naming movies with adjectives but come on

well to honest, a princess in 1990's queens new york sounds stupid as hell

That's why I hate the whole Disney Princess TM shit. Them always having to be royalty, or at least daughters of chiefs or such, limits the potential for more varied stories. If they absolutely want they can still include them in the lineup despite them not being princess's, like they did with Mulan.

Not a single feminist has ever given me a satisfactory answer about if gender doesn't matter, then why do transgender people exist?

It turns out she's an incredible dancer.

Brokeback Mountain made cowboy/Western culture gay :/

Just turn the princess into a dragon & call it a day.

>Disney's Abduction
>Alien Princess swaps place with her body double, comes to earth on a UFO to observe with her lovable crew (who later provide Intel and comic relief) but shennaigans cause her to be stuck in contemporary high school
>evil alien hears of Princess vulnerable situation and sends SS flavor minions after her

fill the blanks with some songs and yoy got yourself some disney

I'm fine with a lewd woman Hitler that actually has masterrace features.

WHEN THE FURHER SAYS WE IZ THE MASTER RACE

yeah well, disney and princesses is a lot like bread and butter.