Mr. Robot 3x08

Can we all agree that the last episode was a pleb filter right?
Shit was kino

This scene was pure kino

I loved the opening titles in the cinema (kino) and also the BttF segment

Hmmm...

>le muslim spirit journey xD
>mooslims are our friends guyse, sharia is the superior way!

OUCH! As a non white guy from the third world, I feel BFTO, my liberal friend!

>follow up 2 action packed episodes with a low key buddy episode

that's what you call kino pacing. if every episode was intense it would be too one note.

holy fuck, white kids are so gay

Why is he so cute?

Drumph

>spend 9 hours in hair + makeup becoming Freddie Mercury
>film gets cancelled
BTFO

It was the opposite of a pleb filter, you fucking contrarian.
It's an episode that appeals to emotion in a show that's supposedly about non-normie stuff by design.

So far he isn't winning.

China

>Unironically using pleb filter

How is this movie called?

>shitty episode
>"i-it was pleb filter, right???"
delusional

Now the show will be only about how the good guys bring down evil Whiterose,

You can't possibly believe this episode was good. Why? None of it is good.

Honestly, this pseudo-intellectual show was like nothing I've ever watched. It'a absolute trash that tries so incredibly hard it's endearing. Each episode shows that the directors and writers are creatively bankrupt and yet they continue. Its stellar how such a brain dead show could enjoy such praise and fandom.

Twists, "mysteries", gimmicks, inconsequential narratives and a loose interpretation of "hacking" don't make for a great show.

I thank god every day that I wasn't born with a small enough number of brain cells to enjoy this content without irony. It constantly challenges the viewer in its simplicity, promises and lack of a commitment to anything but the next surprise. Not in any form of intellectual discourse as its fans seem to believe. It's marinated in cliche, fried in shlock and still tastes raw to any patrician.

If you enjoy this show I must respectfully ask you to reconsider your ability to subjectively assess anything. It's trash.

I have full faith that the type who enjoys this show is a simpleton of the highest order; a low IQ, simplistic mongoloid plebian.

I hope you find peace in death. Seek it soon.

He isn't alone and he is also not winning.

>worst scenario
whiterose's plans are foiled, Mr Robot is the final boss of the series

>very bad scenario
Whiterose is defeated, Price is the final boss

>bad scenario
Whiterose is defeated, is succeeded by someone else, we get a "this is the nature of things" speech etc etc

>good scenario
Whiterose wins, leads China to global hegemony, dawn of a collectivist-confucianist age for mankind

>best scenario
Whiterose goes full sci-fi, leads humanity to new technological plateaus, all of his actions are justified and the anguish of his victims is absolved, he becomes enlightened and brings balance to the cosmos

Not counting the ending scene, this episode was fucking trash.

how long is christian slater in it for ?

What does the red represent in that scene?

Elliot was used all the same as angela and her boyfriend. Tyrell is also being used. It is all laid out plain as day in season 1.

lmao epic win bro.

>Stale pasta

The entire show is shit.

>literally 0 plot points except for the email at the end

lol garbage episode

who was in the wrong here?

only esmail could include a scene this realistic and not make it seem hackneyed

stfu, I'm Sup Forums and I like this show. It's sorta like the expanse, the quality of the setting outweighs the inevitable libshit pandering.

>being this angry
Lmaoing @ ur ecsistnace familianpai

Even the filler episodes are kino

LITERALLY /ourguy/

W-what did he mean by this?