Hey my fellow black 4channers

Hey my fellow black 4channers.
Which board do you guys usually surf? How many of you are actually here? What is your favorite movie? how do you feel about the racism in Sup Forums?

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums

Fav movie is American Psycho. I got into Sup Forums because of check-em posting

The racism bothered me until I found Sup Forums x and learned how to filter

I don’t give a fuck about the insults.

/v and /tv mostly.

The Abyss is my favorite movie, James Cameron is god.

Sup nigga

WE

1. I scroll Sup Forums and Sup Forums the most. I like Sup Forums a little more because most of Sup Forums is about DC/Marvel, it gets boring. I always heard Sup Forums was where it's at but it seems like every thread is about "THE JEWZ" and that's also boring.
2. There are probably more blacks than we realize on here.
3. Favorite movie right now is Taxi Driver
4. Edgy racist trolling is part of being on the internet. I'm numb to it.

Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /lgbt/

Kys nigger plebs Sup Forumsedditores

Niggers

AYO CAN A BROTHA GET SOME REPERATIONS UP IN THIS BITCH

Sup Forums and Sup Forums exclusively.

none of your business nigger

>/lgbt/
It's amazing that in a thread literally made for subhumans you still found a way to be the worst person here.

>Which board do you guys usually surf?
Sup Forums and /f/

>What is your favorite movie?
The Adventures of Baron Munchhausen. It's kind of inexplicable, I just really love that movie and will watch it if it's on TV.

>how do you feel about the racism in Sup Forums?
99% of it is unfunny faggotry, and the 1% that's funny seems to come from Sup Forums. Sup Forums and Sup Forums-lite infograph humpers are low tier posters that roleplay their own outrage if they don't get enough takers for their bait, so even they know how sad they are. Things only got worse when /r/the_donald refugees found a brand new audience for their 16 year old edgelord shit because Sup Forums welcomed them in with open arms for their lenonymoose army.

Fucking niggers get out! And stop spamming interracial shit

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /mlp/

Favorite movie is Big Momma's House 2

I browse Sup Forums,Sup Forums,Sup Forums,/m/,/wsg/./wsr/,/wg/. My favorite movie is Merry christmas Mr.Lawrence. I am here. its become facile.

I'm here. Honestly I don't give a shit, because I know full well that none of these whiteys will ever talk to anyone or do anything outside of Sup Forums. Lotr 2, I visit this and /lit/ for scifi generals

>/m/
My actual negro.

how do you guys feel about the IQ spam?

You’re shitposts are usually bad, but I still respect you for having your emmas in proper order

The racism is just fine. White people on Sup Forums are more honest than anyone irl. I actually prefer it.