youtube.com/watch?v=ayOLECuygTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7NKhJ5D8trI
youtube.com/watch?v=YuSsSwg9MXs
youtube.com/watch?v=bOUMIXbTM5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Trust no one, not even yourself

that scene fucked me up senpai

only memorable scene of that shitty movie

Since when does getting your jaw torn off kill you in a matter of seconds?

I just had the greatest idea gang!

drop acid and then watch guinea pig: flower of flesh and blood followed by Serbian film and a bunch of other shit[\spoiler]

Extreme pain

blood loss. i think she just passed out desu, probably died minutes later of heart failure

Shock/fainting from the pain followed by bloodloss

Why didn't Jack Bauer save her?

getting shock bc you just dont know what the fuck is ripping you apart
blood loss
fainting and drowning in that bathtub

Who did it best?

The thumb of that webm is a perfect reaction image.

kek

>gets beat up by kids

I only realized recently that Pennywise is a massive weakling. It only kills anyone by use of illusion and magic. An adult could beat the shit out of him easily.

wow, no shit?

thats the entire god damn point

I know, but like:

>holy shit, it's pennwise! Run for your lives!
>Wait a second...
>grabs Pennywise, puts him in a headlock and gives him a nuggie

Why was her mirror so mad at her

This is some Inland Empire kind of shit

Le big mouth meme
Those two films were shit but kinda cool too

because evils

I guess if you tore the lower jaw off and kept tearing down you could tear the carotid artery

You're right. I've had my jaw ripped off at least 4 times and it never killed me. More like a scratch than anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=UImz-bpjKas

Watched the Collector and the Collection the other day. I enjoyed the spider analogies and trap designs. I hope another gets made eventually. Collection of the collector in the second movie was very beautiful - the things in the water filled cabinets. The idea of a sort of evil artist I think is very interesting, is there anything else out there like it?

sauce?

MIrrors (2008)

For you

Mirrors 2008

why didn't she hold her jaw back? she can at least hold it still and leave or something, this scene is stupid

thanks

you're stupid

Mooooods!

He reminds me of the buck toothed Pepe.

come on man...

Well to be fair, they also beat him with imagination and shit that only kids really have and actually believe in. Idk if adults could do the same.

i wish we'd get an IT movie that literally followed the book. the 90's one was pretty close but it left out so much shit and totally changed others. the remake was a pisstake

>ITTTT
what did he mean by this?

Based Perkins.

I also want a preteen gangbang on the big screen.

>was
user the remake is only half finished
they have plenty of time to further ruin things

The book was shit and Stephen is a perverted hack.

nice one

>Idk if adults could do the same.
You need to ride with chuunis more often.

mirrors was such shit

I like the Poltergeist movies

youtube.com/watch?v=ayOLECuygTQ

>saw pic and link related 2 nights before i had my braces locked on at age 9. then my first night in braces(which was really really uncomfortable, 3 of my brackets popped off which freaked me the fuck out because there was a wire just moving around in my mouth and had to wait until monday (it was thurs night) to get it glued back in.

That's illegal but they could use midgets stand ins.

Actually, they can't even do that. If its obscene and underage is applied, its CP.

the law is fun.

>holy shit, this is real life and I'm ten years old and I've literally just seen my greatest fear of all time completely happen in front of me and don't know anything about this
>wait a second...
>no wait, I'm not a fucking spastic, I am going to run as fast as I can

fun like a broken ankle being set during a cancer diagnosis

youtube.com/watch?v=7NKhJ5D8trI

Fug.

the first was alright, but the second was terrible

Wheres the scene where the little girl dies because her small intestine was ruptured by lube enemas because a bunch of studio executive ghosts were trying to clean her out in preparation for anal sex.

>applied

I can feel my mind slipping away

It was a mirror demon following and attacking people by possessing their reflections.

I see your intentional horror and counter with came-from-fucking-nowhere horror

youtube.com/watch?v=YuSsSwg9MXs

So what about that rape of a 10-12 yo girl? I do not remember from which movie it is, but the web bum floats around here all the time. There's no nudity, but thrusting and pounding is visible and it's clear the guy is raping her. And it's no some 200 dollar budget underground edgefest, but normal movie with famous actors.

If you can do child rape, you can do child gangbang as well.

You mean the jena malone scene? Happened before all the CP laws. Easily argued it was the reason for them.

Why did LOL GORE become the centerpiece of horror?

shit I remembered, it was Bastard Out of Carolina

when they got the budget for it

So what was made before can be sold and distributed without problem, but you can't make new material? Even the same scene redone?

Yes, you cannot prosecute or be prosecuted for crimes that didn't exist when the incident occurred.

>Nuremberg Trials

wizard of gore?

I didn't realize murder was legal before 1945

are you a teenager?

censorship isn't prosecution, but it is retarded in first place, so whatever

fucking laws man

it's almost like there were some sort of law against war crimes before ww2

/thread

>censorship

You either have no idea what that word means or what we're talking about.

How about a 15 year old girl simulating sex with Jeremy Irons?

why? this is a horror movie thread you imbecile.

Nerve gas.

what vidya is this?

I feel like my mirror self would just start jacking me off to simulate a handjob for me

>in the original, a small balloon of blood bursts and scares the girl as it would because blood. It also means that a small team of kids can clean it up.
>in the remake, blood literally coats the floor, ceiling, and walls in such a way that a team of thirty couldn't clean it up in a whole week. A small group of kids still manage to clean it up in an hour or two while one kid acts as lookout.

The remake was entertaining, but it was really poorly thought out in a lot of ways and shouldn't have been a horror movie. I got angry in my seat when they did that great build up of tension about the town history in Ben's room then slamcut to HANGIN' TOUGH or whatever fucking song that was with the poster. What a waste.

youtube.com/watch?v=bOUMIXbTM5U

>spoilers

shit, I meant ceasing all sales and distribution of unedited material that was made before said law.

if there is a law against portrayal of any CP-looking stuff in media, why should earlier stuff get a free pass? I'm not defending it, but this is completely retarded, either this can be made and distributed, or not.