What's Jack up to these days?

What's Jack up to these days?

having a laugh probably

he's gonna be in the new Toni Erdmann remake then said he was going to retire.

Coke and 20 year old 'actresses'.

killing whores in panama as usual.

blowing up leo's phone giving him life advice

Fucking 22 year olds. I don’t understand the praise for this hack. He did three good movies ever and ever licks his ass

thats leonardo da vinci my dude

you haven't seen all his movies. that's your problem. he was THE breakout star of New Hollywood. the fucker exuded charisma right from the start in those Roger Corman films.

The real question is...what happened to your queer party friends?

He was being praised before 22 year olds were born, retard

why do you jews have such huge problem with him

because two of them were masterpieces amongst the best movies of all time?

and his acting is a big part of what made them good?

No I haven’t seen ALL of his films, I’ve seen enough. He has one good film after 1980 that he’s great in, ‘About Schmidt’. I don’t count capeshit movies.

Chinatown is great. Shining is great. About Schmidt is great. Then fuck off all the rest.

He has dementia. He has honest-enough representation that they're shielding him and his legacy.

Waiting for the accusations to start, probably

but you forgot one flew over the cuckoo's nest, which is the other masterpiece

he's been in plenty of other great movies. you're either ignorant or trolling. who's your favorite actor?

>Easy Rider
>One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
>Something's Gotta Give

Can't forget those, son

Ben Mendohlson

what's the one where he plays the grouchy autist who falls in love with the waitress with a sick kid? that one is so overrated (still a fun watch, though)

>somethings gotta give
>easy rider wasn’t all hopper and Fonda
Ok

Prolly his elbows, in pusey.

Easy Rider isn't even that great 2bh. Linklater should remake it. guaranteed it'll be superior to the barebones meandering and shoddy camerawork in the original

>Something's Gotta Give

Good lord Mom, get off the internet

Probabably shitting his diaper for the 10th time and forgetting who his kids are

Never said it was great, it’s these tasteless uncultured swines that praise Nicholson for a few films he didn’t before any of us were born.

>it’s these tasteless uncultured swines that praise Nicholson for a few films he didn’t before any of us were born.
what did he mean by this

I disagree 2bh, I think the camera work was part of the point.

Don't remember that one

It's comfy, not memeing.

Also, you can't say Nicholson wasn't enjoyable on Easy Rider, even if he's only on for 10-20 minutes.

>remake a movie that's already excellent as it is so fat dumb illiterate americans can experience humor too subtle for their thick, stupefied brains

kill me now

what's subtle about the humor in Toni Erdmann? it was a silly, endearing bit of fun with a warm message. no need to paint it as something more than it is just because Hollywood capitalizes on yet another shitty remake.

Honestly, even the way they were gunned down at the end was laughable. I'm not saying hippies were never murdered by conservative rednecks on long stretches of desolate road in the '60s, but the execution was pretty bad. My boy Dicky Link would kill it if he chose to remake or do a spiritual sequel to Easy Rider.

Laying low while this sexual harrassment trend goes out of style

Probley some insider shit. Theres no reason for him to sit front and center at every oscars over guys like spielberg and scorcese

>Something's Gotta Give
You meant As Good As It Gets

he seems fine

>bitch on the right has like 10lbs of post-pregnancy belly fat
as an old man, has Jack graduated from college-age in-their-prime sluts to post-partum depression MILFs?

I bet his hog is as big as that sammich

it was extremely subtle. It doesn't play up the comedy all the time but lets it sit between long passages of her dealing with work.

the remake will probably make it slapstick and cliche instead of the slowburn cringefest it's supposed to be.

That pic must be 10 years old now

Jack looks so close to my dad for the longest time I though he was Jack Nicholson. Then I wondered why we lived in a house with barely running water if my dad was a famous actor.

Post the picture of him eating at the sports game.
You know the one.

so to be fair, you need to have a very high IQ to understand it, right?

As Good As It Gets is NEET kino.

as good as it gets

What's the 3?

Shining, Batman and one flew over the cuckoo's nest

Other great Jack films:
Five Easy Pieces
Carnal Knowledge
The Last Detail

Honorable mention The Pledge, an impressive performance in a flawed film

Filling the role of grandfather probably.

y'all niggas be plebes

?
>t.poorlet

what wrong fag, why did you fuck up your life to the point where buying season court-side seat to Lakers is to much for you and not sitting next to jack.

Step aside faggots, true Nicholson kino right here boys.

Exquisite choice, user.

shooting up country music festivals in las vegas

>said he was going to retire
Fuck.

this reminds me of that story of marlon brando's friends throwing him big macs over the walls of his house

Jack was one of those friends

The other friend? That was Albert Einstein.

From what I've heard?
Sweatpants and applesauce

>Batman > Chinatown
gtfo

heeere's johnny's belly!

No Mars Attacks?

coke

fuck

>and you other friend