Vincent Gallo's Sperm, $1,000,000.00

Vincent Gallo's Sperm, $1,000,000.00

>Mr. Gallo will supply sperm for as many attempts as it takes to complete a successful fertilization and successful delivery. Sperm is 100% guaranteed to be donated by Mr. Gallo who is drug, alcohol and disease free.
>If the purchaser of the sperm chooses the option of natural insemination, there is an additional charge of $500,000.
>However, if after being presented detailed photographs of the purchaser, Mr. Gallo may be willing to waive the natural insemination fee and charge only for the sperm itself.
>If you have seen The Brown Bunny, you know the potential size of the genitals if it's a boy. (8 inches if he's like his father.) I don't know exactly how a well hung father can enhance the physical makeup of a female baby, but it can't hurt.
>Though a fan of Franco Harris, Derek Jeter, Lenny Kravitz and Lena Horne, Mr. Gallo does not want to be part of that type of integration. In fact, for the next 30 days, he is offering a $50,000 discount to any potential female purchaser who can prove she has naturally blonde hair and blue eyes.
>Anyone who can prove a direct family link to any of the German soldiers of the mid-century will also receive this discount.
>Under the laws of the Jewish faith, a Jewish mother would qualify a baby to be deemed a member of the Jewish religion. This would be added incentive for Mr. Gallo to sell his sperm to a Jew mother, his reasoning being with the slim chance that his child moved into the profession of motion picture acting or became a musical performer, this connection to the Jewish faith would guarantee his offspring a better chance at good reviews and maybe even a prize at the Sundance Film Festival or an Oscar.
>To be clear, the purchase of Mr. Gallo's sperm does not include the use of the name Gallo. The purchaser must find another surname for the child.

Literally what the fuck did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

vincentgallo.com/writing/TheBigSchlep.html
hikaritakano.co/index.php/audio-interviews/vincent-gallo
soundcloud.com/bloodsuckingbeast/vincent-gallo-yes-im-lonely
youtu.be/UjUYr5RN6cM
youtu.be/doUkY2w95FY
youtube.com/watch?v=wzKidOB0CG8&list=PLrAKIwlXE_bA-lJvI1sCsn07JciALrJwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's just shitposting. No woman would spend that much for some New York art fag's sperm.

Yeah, but he's quite literally /ourguy/

Not really. I do enjoy Buffalo '66 though.

vincentgallo.com/writing/TheBigSchlep.html

Please take the time and read this whole thing

Yeah he is. He's named the Jew multiple times

>A vacation should be sitting in bed eating chips and dips, watching TV, and being massaged and blown by a robot - that's a vacation.

Holy fuck, I laughed for a solid minute

>tell a famous actress to suck your dick on camera and she actually does it
>Sell your sperm for $1 Million

Quite the madman

Indeed

BASED

Who did the sucking?

chloe sevigny

Some ugly dyke

He's /ourguy/ and you're just a faggot

his stern interviews are kino

No, his Hikari Takano interview is better.

He calls about 30 people Jews and faggots and then just last year tried getting the audio pulled via lawsuit

hikaritakano.co/index.php/audio-interviews/vincent-gallo

this is gold

>YOU DONT SEE A MOVIE AND SAY JOE SHMOE DID THE FUCKIN' FOOD

Gallo put more energy into that than most people expend all year

this Sofia Coppola trashing is glorious

>drug, alcohol and disease free.

No they aren't. Stern is dumb as fuck, always trying to bait him
>so you HATE him right, I mean you called him a PIG right?
>so would you fuck her? Anal?
Fucking retarded kike, only in America could this braindead piece of shit become a millionaire

He is a known republican and claims to have only smoked pot twice in his life. He also claims to have a record of every transaction hes ever made over 5 dollars for the past 30+ years.

I believe it. He's that anal

t. Vincent Gallo

You're trying way too hard reddit.

that's all people tune into him for though isn't it? to get the dirty behind the scenes talk.

for me he reached his lowest point when he interviewed Tarantino and brought up Sally Menke who died like a year earlier. he brings her up knowing she's dead, then asks Quentin if they fucked. how he still has friends I'll never know.

>Gallo
>Reddit
Listen to or watch quite literally any interview with him and you'll see hes been "redpilled" before it was even a thing

he's not redpilled you easily impressed babyfaggot. he's a troll who gets off on provocation.

Stop using the word kino you try hard redditor

>He's not redpilled
HAHAHAHAHAHA

This thread stinks of reddit.

His music is great. He had songs featured in a great game also.

What song? What game?

t. Redditor

>Opnely calls out jews, nigs and gays
>not redpilled

>mfw I entered this thread and see pure reddit

Phantom Dust. It's a game basically impossible to describe outside of MTG in real time with jazz/classical soudtrack in the post-apocalypse. Song isn't on youtube for some reason.
soundcloud.com/bloodsuckingbeast/vincent-gallo-yes-im-lonely

>I like the wop gallo cuz he redpill *farts* mummy my bumhole needs wiping

Oh yeah, I've heard that song. Also, it's not on YouTube because Gallo had everything pulled. He hasn't even released his latest movie to the public.

>Gallo is redpilled! He named the jew, and his movies are kino

Frusciante's songs on the Brown Bunny soundtrack are incredible
youtu.be/UjUYr5RN6cM
youtu.be/doUkY2w95FY

samefag redditor

Weird. They recently released Phantom Dust again. I wonder how they got him to agree to it. Must have paid him a fortune or something.

>gallo is pure kino now fuck off farget you make fun of me

friendly reminder that it was a stunt cock, do not bully Chloe!

Die juden know

>He actually believes this
They shot that scene MULTIPLE times.

Only movie I've seen him in was Trouble Every Day but I was really surprised how soft his voice was.

Listen to his music. You would think it was a woman if you didn't know.
youtube.com/watch?v=wzKidOB0CG8&list=PLrAKIwlXE_bA-lJvI1sCsn07JciALrJwQ

Buffallo 66 is kino

Reddit truly is sucking the fun out of this board.

You're offended by EVERYTHING.

What a miserable way to go through life.

He tricked a girl into giving him a real blowjob for a movie by saying it was art

/r/TheDonald is also reddit.
>offended by everything
Like Sup Forums isn't. Get a grip.

damn! Full-blooded Sicilians look like that?!

Vincent is up there with Eastwood and Mike Patton in terms of handsome men.

Probably paid him a fuck load

It's all his shtick, bro. Watch his stern interview where he opnely admits that he pretends to be a shy artist
Also listen to for how he really is, lmao.

Guy is cool as fuck regardless

>Implying Gallo, a moviestar, model, musician, and all around genius, who lived in fucking LA at the time (probably) needs to "pay" chicks

Are you stupid?

Dude looks like how I imagine ancient Greeks or Romans looked

How'd he trick her? She knew she was going to blow him for real the whole time.

They were also dating at the time and he ruined his life making the movie. If he did all that just to get a fucking blowjob from his girlfriend he's a fucking loser.

Sofia Coppola should buy some of his sperm just to fuck with him.

Didn't this greasy wop fuck Paris Hilton multiple times? No way he doesn't have the herp.

why have i never heard of this dude

Because you don't watch movies, like most of Sup Forums

He fucked her when she was like 17.

Because you're a fucking faggot

Guy is unironically something of a genius and I don't use that word lightly like most pricks

Watch buffalo 66 desu family

watch goodfellas bro

>disease free
literally impossible

he has probably fucked hundreds of 10/10 sluts

>he's a troll who gets off on provocation.
definition of a redpiller

lol

I've seen Brown Bunny, he's a few inches short of 8, thats for damn sure.

lmao
i think that was a stunt cock dude
it was a prosthetic