What did Sup Forums think of Dave the Barbarian?

What did Sup Forums think of Dave the Barbarian?

I'm watching this right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nSbUUPkkLBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bejabbers/10

It was okay. So-random humor done pretty decently. It's a lot better than trash like Steven Universe, but not as good as say, Freakazoid.

Dave being voiced by Bobby Budnick/that kid with a short cameo in Terminator 2 is always a mindfuck.

Oh, god.

I... I thought I recognized the voice, but I had no idea...

The monkey was great

She wasn't a monkey.

BUH BUH

Why did I have a crush on Candy?

She became an honorary monkey though.

Who is more of a criminal mastermind?

Ludo from Star Vs. The Forces of Evil or the Dark Lord Chuckles the Silly Piggy?

Because you were a pleb, Fang is clearly superior.

It was interesting to see Tress voice a little girl instead of an old woman

> Fang is clearly superior

Beastialist detected.

Dark Lord Chuckles the Silly Piggy is in a whole league of his own.

I think he's huge, but a wimp

Best maniacal laugh in the business.

As someone named David, it was pretty fucking awesome as a kid, and it low-key resulted in me enjoying Conan comics and movies like Fire and Ice as an adult.

It manages to do random humor the RIGHT way, instead of Zim's "!!!!!" xD kind of random. It isn't quite batshit like Bobobo is, so the stories stay fairly coherent while keeping the "what the fuck is happening right now" beat.

>So-random humor done pretty decently.
I'm normally not that big of a fan of that type of humor, but for some reason it worked really well in DtB. I think it's about the delivery.

>It's a lot better than trash like Steven Universe,
Well SU isn't really a comedy show, so I don't really see why you would compare it to such.

>but not as good as say, Freakazoid.
It's weird, when I rewatched it a few years back, I remembered it being extremely funny, but when I actually watched it, it didn't make me laugh, even if I still liked the jokes. While some of the jokes where extremely dated, some where still great, but it was more "sensible chuckle" and less "laugh out loud".

Can't give two fucks about Ludo. Chuckles was at least worth, well, a chuckle.

I loved it

underrated show that was cancelled too early

Kill yourself.

Ludo is small talk, he improved a lot in Season 2

But Chuckles took over the show, that's pretty evil

Why?

I've been... so lonely... in here. Such terrible... thoughts one has... along... in the dark.

Speaking of Invader Zim.

>Yes, Ned's depressing little life seems pointless, indeed. Until one fateful day, when a fiery comet hits Ned's zipper! Seconds later, a secret experimental laser bombards the zipper with hyper-violet mercury rays! Then, it is doused with mysterious chemicals, stuck by the mystical powers of the Norse gods, bitten by a radioactive grasshopper, and taught the arcane apocalyptic of cloud men's mind by an inscrutable monk!

>Wow! That hardly ever happens!

It taught me how to make a megaphone from a squirrel, a piece of string and a megaphone.

Best joke.

my favorite joke

youtube.com/watch?v=nSbUUPkkLBA

10:27-10:36

STEVE THE EGG
STEVE THE EGG

Do you all disrespect The CAN!?

> Master of Evolution
> More or Less A God

How did this gag not get controversy from more Christian viewers of the Disney Channel?

Chuckles managed to destroy Dermaloo and kidnapped the narrator

Boring. Unfunny. Forgettable.

(OP)
Interesting. Hilarious. Instant classic.

christians are so dumb that they don't get satire and only respond to blatant criticism, like books titled "the god delusion"

We're so poor that we cannot even pay attention.

Didn't Chuckles literally take control of the Narrator?

You may wonder why i tied a squirrel to a megaphone...

Well goodnight!

He can't sing, though

>> I am smarter than Isaac Newton, James Clerk Maxwell, Nikola Tesla and Joseph Murray says the fedora.