Moon Girl is cute! Cute!

Moon Girl is cute! Cute!

Other urls found in this thread:

zak-site.com/Great-American-Novel/superscience_technology.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm so fucking tired of this meme.

Yeah, she's great. But we're not allowed to talk about Moon Girl on Sup Forums, because Moon Girl = white genocide. Apparently.

Post THOSE pictures

>Smarter than Reed Richards
I'm not trying to be bait but is there any explanation given for this?

She's got super powered intelligence.

Instead of just a smart guy who has stretching powers.

To be fair we do kinda suck

Well, Reed Richards doesn't exist at the moment.

The series is kinda hinging on the fact that she has a load of potential and technical knowledge, but little practical ir relational knowledge.

It took the X-Men getting their asses handed to them by Doombots because of her for her to realize that she needs to listen to the advice of other people.

no her power is to mindswap with devil dinosaur

she is just on her own smarter than reed, and has a giant intelligent dinosaur

post lewds

its weird how little stuff there is of her bieng fucked by the dino

dinos had dicks right??

Kyder's working on some right now. They're pretty good.

Dinosaurs likely had cloacal openings that shared the functuons of urination, defecation, and reproduction via a cloacal "kiss".

So no, no dicks as we know them.

So who reads this book? From what I understand it's one of the all ages books pushed by Scholastic so I am assuming literal children?

>dinos had dicks right??

Yes.

Feathered dicks

why is a child allowed to wear only underwear to school??

Its Marvel's premier all ages book right now. Personally I like it, it's cute. Wish there were some higher stakes, but I imagine that's a problem with kid protagonists in general.

Too bad for her really am tired of super competent kids.

I kid with a dinosaur seems like a cool enough story.

Hurr hurrr black kid tha SMARTEST gurllllllllllll

Its said that she has unlimited potential to her intelligence.

Because the liberals finally won

Because it's a creepy edit.

Oh man she is SO smart that she forgot how pants. Man just so smart! So clever writing!

You seem flustered. Would you like some refreshment?

Seriously though, genius superheroes shouldn't be ranked on their intelligence it makes every one of them able to build and create whatever they want. Super genius characters should have a fucking field of expertise and stick with it

I just think that they sat down and went "lets make the smartest character ever, smarter than ALL the rest" and literally the only thing they could come up for "character" was "black kid". That was it. That was the end of their thought process.

Have you considered reading Worm, my dude? There's a class of superpowers that does just that.

>This triggers the Sup Forums

I like how her driving goal was trying to prevent herself from becoming an Inhuman. At least somebody in the universe had to view a giant green gascloud that could kill you or turn you into a freak as bad. Of course, I didn't read IvX so I don't know how her opinion changed.
I hate how they literally made her the smartest person on Earth instead of a bratty kid who thinks she is though, since that's the kind of thing I took away from her solving the puzzle and Cho pointing out how that can't sum up everything, but then Marvel tried to set it all official and shit.

A crop of one

i dont even want to fap to her
uncute

It seems like a lot of the frustration comes from Marvel pushing her than from the book itself.

The "smartest person ever" doesn't come up that often, except when she's trying to get an adult to take her seriously (it doesn't work) or when someone's trying to kill her (the army of abandoned and malfunctioning Doombots closing in to put her in her place ).

She's like, having a gauntlet of guest stars right now, and each of them has said, "yeah, you're smart, but you've got zilch life experience and you're really closed minded. Be open to other people more" and she's finally starting to take their advice.

She solved a software puzzle that Bruce Banner made but wasn't able to solve somehow

She's a self diagnosed super genius that thanks to the superiority complex of attending an inner city school believes herself to be the smartest human on earth.

It's entirely reasonable if Marvel actually acknowledges the fact that she's solid top 100 smartest but still outclassed by the top 10.

>self diagnosed
Wrong.

Yeah finished it a while back . It makes the problem with marvel geniuses all the more obvious Someone like Hank Pym has two fields of specialty insects and size manipulation and they make him out to be a failure because he has specific expertise, instead of nailing down how cool both the things are to use.

Well I guess I can try something. I'm not very good though.

Ok that's pretty damn cute

No sexual dimorphism for the reproductive organs?

>somehow
there's like fifty of those things irl that have yet to be solved.

You have the process backward. She started out as "smart black Inhuman kid, dinosaur friend" and then after several issues Marvel began promoting her as 616's smartest.

MCU film when?

Oh (You)

I like that, not only that, her power is a liability, not an asset.

Switching Brains with Devil Dinosaur has inly ever lead to DD usingher body to wreck shit in an autistic ft of rage while she gets shot at by the army.

>Smarter than Reed Richards
We don't actually know whether that's the case. She's smarter than Bruce Banner and Reed, Pym and Valeria had been classified as "dead" in-universe while Doom had been MIA and Tony was put into a coma around this time. That's enough to put her at the top of SHIELD's list of world's smartest people, but we don't know if that'd still be the case if they were all still out and about.

Your book is boring as shit. Call me when Moon Boy is alive again and this bitch is dead, then maybe I'll care.

Keep in mind she had to ask Forge for help getting access to a Cerebro rather than building her own.

The comic never actually says that. So its not canon.

Really user? You were really that choked up over fucking Moon Boy?

Congratulations, you're the biggest Moon Boy fan in the world by virtue of caring about him.

I read and love it. I have two mails published on it.

>So who reads this book?
I do, but yeah, it's clearly written for kids. Devil is cute though and the antagonists (Kid Kree, the Killer-folk, Salty the Doombot) are fun. It's better than most of Marvel's recent attempts at all-ages books, but it's no Marvel Adventures.

Her appearances outside of her own book have been horrible and I can understand why people who only know her from those appearances would hate her, but her actual ongoing is pretty good for what it is. Not sure if I'd recommend it to someone looking for a standard cape book, but it's the kinda book I'd buy my niece once she gets a couple years older.

You literally have no idea what you're talking about. She wasn't created as the smartest, she was black because the artist is.

>I just think that they sat down and went "lets make the smartest character ever, smarter than ALL the rest"
But her being "the smartest character ever" wasn't even a plotpoint until a dozen issues into her book. There were a solid 3 arcs of stuff before that happened.

Have you actually read her book or are you just making assumptions based on the only things you know about her being being the fact that she's "the smartest" and "black"?

We should have moon girl generals every day. Anyone knows if sales have been picking up?

>Someone like Hank Pym has two fields of specialty insects and size manipulation
You seem to have missed the part where he created fucking Ultron.

>I didn't read IvX so I don't know how her opinion changed
She helped Forge build the machine that destroyed the cloud.

I dunno, but I've started subscribing. Its been a pretty fun ride so far.

No, but the floppie sales are largely irrelevant. It gets its money from trade sales through scholastic. Which brings up the question why Marvel is even releasing floppies for it instead of just turning her into a series of OGNs, but hey, it wouldn't be Marvel if they weren't fucking retarded.

Moon Boy was a billion times better than this Steve Urkel-looking bitch. He didn't deserve to die so Marvel could push a shitty pc bitch.

The list had finally been forgotten/ignored/only brought up to mock how retarded it was until these patronizing piles of shit brought it back and took it seriously.

If you're black you should kill yourself

That way everyone can be happy

Moon Boy was great but his comic wasn't being published. Every time his comic has failed. You're getting angry for no reason. Also, moon girl is great.

>it's not a failure! Kids totally buy this book! Honest!
Nobody buys this shitty book, user. The "sells well on scholastic" is just a lie like "it sells well digitally". No one gives a shit about r63 Urkel except the cucks on twitter and this thread.

Marvel keeps her around because they hyped her up as the smartest and best character in the history of Marvel. To cancel her comic would make them look like racists/liars.

*mic drop*

Look, if you don't wanna talk about Moon Girl why are you in this thread?

Why are you so damn triggered?

>*mic drop*

10/10 would hebephile

wait is this the real one?

> *mic drop*

What the fuck are you doing?

>bald head
>tiny eyes
CUTE!!!!!!11!!!1

Well i know her books is oriented to children, i don't read it, but it's for the kids so i don't care, now hernew appearence in other comics, she feels pretty bland and it looks like they're trying to push her

just like miles and riri right

>I'm not trying to be bait but is there any explanation given for this?

Was there any explanation given for why Richards is so smart? Is he a mutant or what?

She's a big girl.

user Reed study hard all his life, the same with Doom and Banner, now the reason people are angry at the Moon girl thing is because they didn't even understud, her comic says that she was the most potential to be the smartest person on the planet, but she dosen't have the same level as the other guys yet

Stretchy brain.

Really, that's an explanation that's been given before.

Only in the ultimate universe.

I think I'm going to puke

He was a genius that invented amazing new technologies and pioneered new fields of science all by himself. He saw the edge of time and space and lived to tell about it. He used his intelligence to solve legitimate problems, defeat major threats, and save the world. Save the multiverse.

What the fuck has monkey girl done? Oh yeah she solved a pop quiz.

>bald head
>hair actually bigger than the other two characters heads combined

You really made me think.

Studying doesn't make you smart. Plenty of dummies are awarded doctorates every day.

Having a really good brain makes you smart.

This entire post would be a great angle and I would be perfectly okay with this, but that's the exact opposite of what Marvel is doing.

The way Marvel is pushing her as the literal smartest, smarter than all of the other top ten, has really soured me on the character.

Marvel's official list of "top ten" from their facebook puts Moon Girl above Reed.

Marvel/videos/10154931318187488/

you want to fuck her don't you?

And the mangaverse

So Doom, Reed and Banner represent people that got their work done by hard work and sacrifice, while Moon girl is just smart because the puzzle says so? I wonder which character are going to be more interesting

She built a fully functional battlesuit out of LEGOs.

She weaponized several household objects like soda bottles, a megaphone, and roller skates.

She built a computer to track the terrigen cloud by herself.

She has an interdimensional transporter that she's building in her spare time.

She reprogrammed and upgraded a prototype Cerebro to track an individual person across the past, present, and alternate realities, showing her where tjat person is, was, and may have been at all points in their life.

Maybe read the book before you think she just solved a math problem.

Moon Girl is defined by her personality, not her smart, which is a trait added only by the 12th issue. You're just judging her by her premise instead of her execution.

You mean she drew a picture. Not schematics, just a picture.

Like a child would do.

Looking at that, it might be kinda interesting if they make her field of expertise quantum physics. Time travel and alternate realities and all that.

Marvel has a few heroes there who dabble, but only Kang really specializes in it.

What work do expect her to have done? She's like, 10.

Reed, Doom, and Banner were born with the most advanced brains in the world. So was Moon Girl. I don't see the problem.

>Karnak is going to teach her how to chop spines in half

>How donyou draw a t rex?
>It's some kinda snake, right?

How would a cartoony extendo-boxing glove even be able to phase a hulk?

Isn't Karnak supposedly going to space with the main Inhumans?

zak-site.com/Great-American-Novel/superscience_technology.html

Reed is of average intelligence. Most of his inventions come from repurposed alien technology.

It would be funny if they revealed she's less super intelligent and more 40k Ork-ish. Actually, that might be way better in general.