It’s the one question that Marvel fans want answered more than any other

>It’s the one question that Marvel fans want answered more than any other.

>Will we ever see Marvel Studio’s movies crossover with the television shows? Will characters from ABC’sAgents of S.H.I.E.L.D.or Netflix’sThe Defendersturn up on the big screen, alongside better paid heroes like Iron Man and Thor?

>Don’t count on it, according to Anthony Mackie. The actor who plays Falcon in Marvel movie series claims that there’s a strict hierarchy within the studio, and that Kevin Feige simply doesn’t want to connect the two sides of Marvel together.

>“Different universes, different worlds, different companies, different designs. Kevin Feige is very specific about how he wants the Marvel Universe to be seen in the film world. It wouldn’t work. It wouldn’t work at all.”

>obsev.com/entertainment/mcu-and-marvel-tv-are-different-worlds-according-anthony-mackie.html

NOT CANON
O
T

C
A
N
O
N

Oh man! Mr Perlmutter will be mad! We wont have lunch anymore!

To be fair, would you want characters like Iron Fist (aka Iron Bore) in the MCU.

No.

No. You would not.

Not surprised

That's the reason it's not canon, Feige and Perlmutter hate each other.

It's not like the cinematic side is entirely golden either. Iron Man 2.

>We wont have lunch anymore!

Like cheap chips and fizzy drinks because Ike is the biggest fucking jew in Hollywood amirite?

Yes and only one bag of cheap chips to be shared by everyone.

I would rather not have garbage like thor be in the same world as daredevil and punisher.

Critics actually liked Iron Man 2. Unlike Iron Fist. Which is why the MCU shouldn't crossover with Netflix. The MCU has never had a movie completely hated by critics. Iron Fist (the Trump of superheroes) could potentially ruin that since he is the first real Marvel product (Fox and Sony aren't real) to tank.

Which is sad because a feminist icon like Jessica Jones would fit in the MCU perfectly.

They are called COMIC books, NOT Edgy books, user.

Comic book movies are suppose to be fun escapism full of one-liners and bright collars. Not blood or gore or gloom.

Just sayin.

TV show characters can show up in the movies if they're only there to be jobbers. Because let's face it, that's what they'd be doing in the comics.

Its fair enough. The tone of Netflix Marvel shows is totally different from the films. Just imagine if Daredevil showed up, how strange that would be. And I don't think anyone was expecting him to want anything to do with that Agents of Shield garbage.

>a feminist icon like Jessica Jones would fit in the MCU perfectly.
I must be autistic because I can't detect the sarcasm in this.

The movies don't have a problem killing villains but the Netflix shows bring up Batman shit now. So a crossover would be extra awkward.

There is no sarcasm. A progressive feminist character like Jessica Jones would fit perfectly alongside the Avengers in the MCU. It's too bad she got stuck in Netflix. 'Sigh'

>'Sigh'

Almost had me there. Here's your (you)

I ain't baiting, so I didn't really need your "you".

>I ain't baiting,
The First Rule of Bait Club ...

Haha!

I'm okay with this, actually.
I only want Daredevil and Punisher to interact with movie characters. That's it.
But doing so would open the floodgates, and then you have to waste screentime on the nobody SHIELD agents or Cloak & Dagger.
So I'll just bury my desire to have Chris Evans on Daredevil so they can do a proper adaptation of Born Again deep down and just move on.

Is only from the MCU to the TV not from the TV to the cinema, we maybe see some cameo, I'll like to see D'Onofrio in Spiderman at least in a small role but not gonna happen.

Wow, what a dank meme. Did Sup Forums teach you that, little boy?

All the MCU is kids friendly Netflix can't and shuldn't be there

>implying Punisher is never fun

>Different universes, different worlds

I'm pretty sure that they're in the same universe. I guess the best we'd ever be able to hope for is a crossover between the Defenders TV shows and AoS, even though the tone of the Netflix stuff is a lot darker.

>Alcoholic, shitshow of a person would fit in with the Avengers

Please, they completely neutered that angle from Iron Man. The only progressive, feminist icon the Avengers are getting are Captain (and eventually Ms) Marvel.

Agents of N.O.T.C.A.N.O.N. confirmed. Again.

Why would you say this about my favorite character user? Also who wouldn't love a Black Widow/Hawkeye movie where they have to fight in a deadly underground Kung Fu tournament. They gather Iron Fist, Shang Chi, Daredevil, and Moon Knight to help them survive. It isn't till Hawkeye gets killed by a mysterious warrior called Ronin that Widow drops out of the tournament to go undercover as a Hand Ninja while her team battles for their life!

No one wants anything to do with Agents of SHIELD, probably not even Netflix so I hope that besides a few wink wink nudge nudge easter eggs that shitty show stays away from the Netflix stuff.

Well SamJack was on Agents of Shit who is to say Evans doesn't end doing a one episode guest star with Daredevil, pretty sure once he's done with Infinity Wars he would do it, he cameo'd on Thor 2 and he seems like a chill person enough to do it.

This is just for the MCU.

It'd be really neat if like in season three after they get known in universe Tony Stark shows up as the head of an Alcoholics Anonymous for superheroes. Nothing big or flashy, he barely says anything, it's just a circle of people and Tony is there too.

I would love a sequence in a Cap movie where he operates with Frank, yes

>We'll never see Spidey making fat jokes about the Kingpin on the bigscreen
Fucking Feige

Well Vincent Sperg Kingpin