How would you fix rwby?

How would you fix rwby?

Jaune and Ruby get together, Pyrrha comes back from the dead, realizes she's been cucked and turns evil

its fine but the only problem some have is the writing or have them get better or get someone better and longer episodes

Barefoot rube
Bring back Neo
better animation

When is the next season of chibi

Make Roman's death more ambiguous so he can be brought back

soon i hope

Ignore everything Monty wanted to do, re-build with the ground up, only keeping the characters.

Rewrite it from the very foundation.
Redesign more than a handful of the characters, especially in terms of body types, these niggas are too similar.
Hire some competent fucking animators.

>get better writters
>get better animators
>stop adding characters that do nothing

Summon back Monty Oum from beyond the grave.
Miss you Monty.

A canon lesbian couple so ppl can stfu and stop hating straight shippers for shipping blake with sun.

>these niggas are too similar
who the only ones i see are yang and raven

As long as Ruby X Weiss is still a possibility, I'm good.
WHITE ROSE FOREVER!

Give Gray more control.

Give Kerry less.

Tell Miles to accept he's got to be a professional about the show and not treat it as a giant joke.

But White Rose has very little to show for itself, while Blake and Yang have had their fair share of gay moments

I hope they have a Yang-Blake-Sun love triangle in S5

>I hope they have a Yang-Blake-Sun love triangle in S5
I can sign off on this.

>love triangle
god no

May

Almost every character of the same gender has the same basic look with variable height (and breast size for girls). It's shit character design.

well at least we know one of those things is gonna happen

are you blind

>Jaune and Ren*
FTFY

>I hope they have a Yang-Blake-Sun love triangle in S5
this but ends in OT3

Run it on a PC, not a console.

Still at this?

Fix what? It was always broken

what thew fuck do you mean

Don't kill off best girl. Shoot down gay shippers.

>best girl

and who would that be

Cinder

Are you?
Look at OP's pic, 3/4 of the main cast have nearly identical face shape, for fuck's sake. Characters are distinguished by height, breasts, and decoration (hair style/color, clothing, accessories, etc).

Have Ruby vent her own frustrations at what happened. Have Ruby actually mention Penny in volume 4 and beyond. Make Blake less of a whiny bitch and actually make her objectives what Sun thinks they are because he thinks they are because then she'd at least be doing shit for her friends.

Reveal that Weiss's father is DUST MACHINES, SON and a necromancer.

Reveal that Whitley is Fate's Gilgamesh with weapon summoning.

Reveal that Qrow's creation story is a lie and things are infinitely worse than we think they are.

Introduce a Kamen Rider based character whose semblance is setting his right leg on fire with his mind.

Make it visibly clear that Ozpin fucked Cinder up and that she "won" because of some outside circumstances/assistance.

Make this why Pyrrha could fight her for a while.

How would any of that help? Monte was the only one who was on the shit dude everyone else is lost without him

>nearly identical face shape
ok how does that make then look the same

Not really true, Monty was great with single ideas, designing, and animating, he was pretty shit at making things coherent though, he just wanted to make a series he could have fun with

Monty was along side Miles and Kerry when they were set to connecting and making the world work, but it was mostly Monty tossing his ideas and having MK made them work

Penny

Would have it rip-off GOOD anime series, not Akame ga Kill.

It's a Soul Eater rip-off

Sup homos? Miss me?

Best

Real writers
Real actors
Real animators

>Akame ga Kill
>Soul Eater

i dont think you have seen rwby

But Akame ga Kill is legitimately good.

But like RWBY, it has too much mainstream cred so Sup Forums is obligated to dismiss it.

It has become an international success with none of those things lol.

Also there are real VAs involved now.

>Akame ga Kill is legitimately good.

>Real actors
they have them

>Real animators
the fuck does that mean its animated

>Akame ga Kill is legitimately good

That's just an example of how cookie cutter the designs are. Are you illiterate as well?

None of the characters are substantially different outside of decorative features, which looks bad when the animation is stiff.

>It has become an international success with none of those things lol.
We're talking about how to make it good, not profitable, you fucking shill.

you must be blind or baiting to think they look the same

More team battles. My absolute favorite fights are against the Nevermore and the big mech because we got to see cool combination attacks. The latest one against the centaur guy was cool, but they only came together at the end

it must be good if people around the world like it
>shill
nice argument

More Tyrian. Less of everything else.
Or just go full yoai.

Blake and Yang walk around in bikinis.

>Kill/horribly maim Blake.
>Actually start finding the Macguffins before introducing more.
>Introduce faction that opposes the White Fang
>Actually have the full group together
>Up the ratio of conversations and fights so they actually balance out
>Kill Blake
>Stop with giant narrative dumps and actually show shit.
>Make a fighting game
>Never let Ren monologue again
>Take us to meet Pyrrha's family
>Show us Jaune's family.
>Try not to fuck up a journey season by having one character cover roughly the same amount of distance in a fraction of the time because he bothered to find a train station.
>Bring back some of those one off pointless characters from the first 3 seasons and attempt to involve them, CFVY, Neo, random blue indian girl with Penny etc.
>Kill Blake.

They all become futa and just rub their dicks and tits together all of the time.

More focus on Team RWBY, less focus on teen drama. Fuck your romantic subplots.

>Also there are real VAs involved now
HOW DA FUCK DID THEY GET YOKO HIKASA ON BOARD?!

MANTLE DID NOTHING WRONG!

they did a lot wong

God, I wanna fuck Mio so, so damn bad.

Rias too, just not as much.

>Guys, we have a way to stop having these horrible monsters kill us. All you have to do is stop being such special snowflakes
>FUCK YOU.

Shut up, Boco.

Faunus leave

Fine, but I still wanna fuck Mio. Like, hardcore. Until I pass out.

yea lets start a war over how stupid we are

The two on the left are nearly identical outside of decorative elements, such as hair and clothing. How many times must I repeat this to get it through your thick fucking skull? Their heads and bodies are nearly identical. One's just ever so slightly taller. How fucking dense do you have to be to not see that?

Look at shit like FMA. Even that series, despite actually having a bit of a sameface problem at times and a minimalist style for humans, gives the core characters distinct designs. Even if they were to wear the same clothes and matching wigs in a black and white photo, you wouldn't think any of the main cast looked terribly similar aside from the two brothers. Meanwhile, most of the characters in RWBY look like they were built off a template.

Last I checked they didn't start the actual war.

Fuck. Off. Bocco.

>The two on the left are nearly identical outside

yes pls come back gopnik sniper-fu

Give Gus a case of Tito's Vodka, a box of popsicle sticks, construction paper, markers and 72 hours alone.

back to mantle with you it sucks i like atlas better

Better voice acting direction, characters having more varied silhouettes/designs (some character redesigns all around), and a more dynamic use of color as means of storytelling.
I actually don't mind the story if I remind myself that its being made with teens in mind more than anyone else.

>Roman is still dead
Or just have Gus voice every character

Go ahead, shitpost-kun. Tell me how Nora and Ruby differ. Surely if it isn't just hair and clothes slapped on a template they'd have some distinguishing features. Maybe one has a more pronounced chin? A different nose? Broader shoulders? Slimmer hips? Surely they're identifiable from more than just what color wig they slapped on.

I like the way you think.

you sound fucking retarded

>Or just have Gus voice every character
With a guest starring of Matt doing his Sarge voice of course

Cancel it.

Hey there, I heard this show was shit

>Name just one thing that separates them.
>"ur dumb"

Damn son, how can I live with a burn like that?

>How would you fix rwby?
By giving best Katt more screen time.

Add my OC in.
>Rainbow Prismaticus
>Semblance: Whatever he dreams of the night before
>Weopon: A prism that transforms into a golem. The golem holds a gun.

>The two on the left
The right, user. The two on the right.

Designs are annoying to look at. Same female model, except different hairstyle/color and eye color, and clothes, and height.

It's like, make one character the same height, hairstyle/color, and eye color as rwby herself and you get another rwby and not that particular character pulling off a rwby cosplay.

besides, i had dropped this show on the very first couple of episodes in season 1, the voice acting and character personalities were flat-out awful[/spoler]

Let me consult all these Jaune x Harem fics and get back to you on that question, OP.

So uh, sorry if I'm retarded, but what happened to the rwby general? Left for like a month and it was gone.

it's on trash until the next season starts up

It moves to trash during hiatus.

Shoved into /trash/ until Volume 5.

mkay I'm not an expert hacker man and I forgot /trash/ existed or that they send /rwby there, thanks, probably still not gonna go there because it's most likely worse than before

Yeah it's not great, lot of unhinged degeneracy

What? No. The only thing those two have in common is hair color.

2d animation, japanese voices, and basically just totally rewrite it to be nichijou or something.

im saying its bad.

bring nbsck romen! Bring hom BABK!