The writers still don't remember that this girl even existed?

The writers still don't remember that this girl even existed?

I don't even remember her. Who the Hell is she?

FOP was the original harem anime.

I stopped watching this show around the time Fairly Odd Baby aired and I'm so glad I did

wow what episode was this?

Who's that?

This one

If it weren't for the fact that this show gets mentioned on this board from time to time I would be sure that it ended long ago. Is this going to be Simpsons 2.0? Does it still use the same intro?

It got NICKTOONED.com this year
And we all know that getting moved to Nkcktoons mean that you are gonna get canceled

it's buggin the shit out of me how that picture's aspect ratio is all kinds of fucked

If only more artists and writers took advantage of this ingenious concept.

Is this image real? I don't remember her at all.

You don't remember Timmy's love interest Missy? The sweet lovable girl who has absolutely no flaws whatsoever?

Sounds like the new blonde chick.

She's basically proto-Chloe

>season 9
That explains why I never heard of her. I stopped watching FOP years ago.

>FOP writers
>caring about the show
>caring bout anything

Even in the best days of the show they never gave a fuck, just look how they forgot about Trixie's tomboy persona after just one episode

Chloe isn't a Mary Sue past her intro episode.

>doesn't know about Ranma 1/2, Urusei Yatsura, Nadesico, Orange Road, etc.
you fucking pleb...

Original WESTERN harem anime, sorry.

>Does it still use the same intro
It uses a HD redraw with less expression and they fucked up the timing of the "mom and dad cardboard cutout getting pushed down" so it's no longer in sync with the music

Oh I forgot, they redid the intro song to be about timmy having to share his fairies
except now the vocals are just two voices rather than a choir so it sounds thin as fuck

Orange Road only had two major love interests and Hikaru was barely even a character. Kyosuke a shit and Madoka has shit taste in men.

Fairly Odd Parents has one of those bubble universes where literally nothing matters after the episode is over. Characters never learn their lessons and there's really no consequences.

This just reminds me of that one weird webcomic where Timmy wishes to be a girl to go to summer camp with Trixie but then everything gets all sexual because there's some evil essence in the air or something
Anyone know what I'm talking about?

camp sherwood, pretty much everyone on Sup Forums is aware of it.

...what happened to tootie being his one true girl in the end?

Thank you, user
I'm kinda curious to see if it's been updated since I last saw it but I also kinda don't want to go through that again

Please just shut up.
This. So she was a seed to what is Chloe today, just with "more character". This show should have fucking died by now, it makes no sense this shit is still running? How much are kids caring about this? I'm generally curious.

I mean, what's weird is to CN, the only merch I see from Nick is Spongebob. Are there ANY FOP merch? What's keeping this show alive? It can't be much since it's move to N.Toons and turned into Flashshit.

Ghoul School my man.

The journey may keep changing but the destination is always the same.

This sort of lack in continuity used to drive me nuts as a kid. It's fine on old cartoons where you had a new scenario every episode, but FOP had a lot of recurring gags, lots of references to past episodes, and it even had sort of a passage of time

Is it too hard for writers to watch their own show?

We definitely do need both more harem stuff for FOP as well as more Rule 63 stuff

That never changed, they just added a few DLC bosses over the years.

Cute

I just love how popular the show became that even full on fan fics became a thing with it.

THIC

>the artist mostly does diaper

Sigh

Toon used to come here and do requests for non-fetish FOP stuff too but last I talked to him he said his whole ISP was rangebanned here.

Same here but I don't know offany artists who'd be able to do that concept justice.

Well that sucks

If I weren't away from my computer right now I'd post the full resolution of that pic

It's still updating. Be aware that there are multiple version around, some very awful (watersports and other bullshit). You want the mr D one.

Tootie fags triggered.

Eh, I did stop to care after Drake Bell movies. Just watch randomly.

Wut

Cute

He's right though. Missy and Chloe were added because "We couldn't find Trixie's VA after she dropped off the Earth, and Grey Delisle is too expensive and/or occupied with Loud House". They aren't compelling characters, in someways they feel outright alien to the show's universe or at best like a fanfiction writer's attempt at inserting a donut steel by giving them the occasional quirk (ie Chloe occasionally autistically screeching about Fair Bears or whatever) while still remaining otherwise perfect infallible and free of any major flaws.

>people actually care about FOP

You've been caring about these threads for at least 3 years.

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

currently watching this episode, who tf is this?

Timmy had a talking fairy dog for season 9, they got rid of him because no one liked him

You're thinking of Peanuts actually

So who do you think is the cutest FOP girl?

At least no one's mentioned Sherwood yet

This one?

DAMN IT SOMEONE MENTIONED SHERWOOD

Timmy belongs to Vicky

I just wish the people writing fanfiction for this pairing would stop describing Vicky as an adult or Timmy as a teen/young adult as both being slender, series has shown that Vicky's going to be quite curvy by 18, and that more likely than not Timmy is going to end up rather hunky once he goes through puberty

It's not like that's a bad thing.

What's done by Mr. D, anyway.

Agreed

Sup Forums is that way, faggot.

Sherwood is legit good though.

>that last update

Tottie is shit

Not as shit as your spelling, looks, job, and social skills.

Stay mad.

You are as wrong as your spelling is

>Grey Delisle is too expensive
Weird, since both shows are from the same network their'd be no problem having her swapped show to show

Please tell me the title is an edit...

>How much are kids caring about this? I'm generally curious.
Ya know i'd like to know too, does the show even generate 1m ratings still??

According to Wikipedia the episodes still generate 1.5 million views each new episode

>Timmy belongs to Vicky
Timantha also belongs to Vicky

would love to see more art done for this idea

Yup

bump

better resolution(highest resolution was too large for Sup Forums unfortunately)

Neat

sauce?

Whats with artists giving Vicky huge tits

Cause we've seen that she'll be rather curvy by the time she's 18