ITT: Movies that should have NEVER had sequels

ITT: Movies that should have NEVER had sequels

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_huIjlV6Go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Iron Man, it's sequel opened MCU capeshit flood. 1st one could get away as standalone movie.

Child's play 3 is kino

what is with this iron man is the only good capeshit meme in the last few days? it was fucking mediocre and boring

The only good capesoy?

Shindlers List

coz it was good.
cynical Stark doesn't give a shit about his weapons (Lord of War anyone??) untill they get him too. Turns around and goes against it (cliche, but well done) yet killing shitloads on his way. +AC/DC soundtrack

Look, I'm a huge fan of the games and I know this is nothing like the games, but it was a visually impressive movie with top-notch acting and costume design in its own right. It never could have translated perfectly, and the film adaptation was about the best anybody could have hoped for.

But Silent Hill Revelations... 3D. There are no words for how terrible that is. It was an insult to a movie that was considered an insult to a game. If you thought a Hollywood director attempting to work out a game world was shifty, this was like if Suda51 tried to get into film-making.

but Child's Play 2 is the best slasher sequel ever.

>misunderstood comedies
youtube.com/watch?v=o_huIjlV6Go

Every Chucky movie was great in its own right. The original trilogy avoided becoming a clusterfuck like Halloween and kept to its roots. Bride and Seed weren't horror, they were satisfying fanservice that focused on the best ingredient of the series: Brad Dourif's voice acting.

Curse is my favorite. It was like Chucky goes to House on Haunted Hill. What made this better than the others was the restraint the directors showed. Chucky didn't become visibly active until the movie was halfway over. The reveal was so tense, though. TOP Chucky.

I'll give you Cult of Chucky. It was better than 99.9999% of other horror movies released that year, which is basically saying nothing.

/thread

holy spit i didnt know the new spiderman kid directed that movie

Why do people like this so much? I've never seen it before but the trailers make it look like Joy Ride

My sides, what were they thinking :DD

I think there’s redeeming qualities in all of them, and I agree Curse of Chucky is really underrated, but there’s just something about the original that stands out above the rest. It’s the perfect slasher and it’s genuinely unnerving to watch. That charm is lost on all the sequels