You do know that torrenting TV shows is illegal, right? What are you gonna do when they start arresting people?

You do know that torrenting TV shows is illegal, right? What are you gonna do when they start arresting people?

>those creepy eyes

made for skull fucking.

two belts
smart

I don't watch tv shows.

>Alvarado
>blue eyes and milky white skin

what's wrong with them?

>torrenting TV shows
>not streaming off shady websites

There are not enough prisons to hold everyone. My government already isn't following the laws so why should anyone else?

Yeah, Demon comes to mind every time I see her.

Blue is an unnatural color for eyes.

Darker eyecolor, brown, for example, is less threatening and much more pleasing to the eye.

Demon face.

she could reap my soul and I wouldn't mind famalam

Excellent bait, I hope it works, friend.

ywn be pegged by mammario wearin a SS uniform, why live?

Why are blue eyes and dark hair such unpleasant and scary occurrence?

>"What are you in for?"
>I pirated iCarly

>walk into kitchen
>see this

wat do?

Imagine uploading that pic as your Tinder profile

Run as fast as I can to save my not virginity ;) life

Pull a Louie CK (lock doors, block exits and start jacking off while maintaining intense eye contact)

nose and teeth spotted with lipstick

H-how many african bulls did she rode? 10 in a night is a fair amount to assume

Actually, the only people in real trouble are distributors, aka those who upload the torrent for piracy and then those that seed it.
By the way, ALWAYS torrent stuff as soon as it's released, whether it's a new movie release, or a tv show episode, or whatever. NEVER download older torrents of older tv shows, unless it's some really obscure, unpopular shit. If it's not, the torrent WILL be monitored by a third party, particularly there's a group based out of Australia that actively monitors most recent movie / music / tv show torrents that are worth monitoring and collect IP data, they then send this information to your ISP which is forced to write a cease and desist notice. Most IPs don't want to deal with this though, and only if they get like dozens of letters from the third party do they do things like warn their customer to stop, and then potentially shut your internet down. This happened to me once for downloading a shitty older episode of Workaholics from the previous season, the torrent was over a year old at the time, but now I only ever download shows as soon as they're uploaded, and never seed and I haven't had a repeat of the issue in like 5 years.

So basically, just get the schedule of whatever tv show you want to download, know when it airs and then check after about 5 minutes to an hour after it's ended.

It the exact opposite.

You have far less likelihood of being warned by your ISP if you download only old shit. They only care about making money on their newer shit. If you download shit from years ago, no one is monitoring.

My point is if you are going to torrent tv shows and movies, you should check when they're uploaded. Torrents aren't being monitored by a third party within a few hours of being uploaded, possibly even days, so the best time to download something if you really want to watch it is right after it's released.

Yes, older stuff is not monitored as much but some stuff is for some bizarre reason. I've gotten warning letters from my ISP for downloading stuff that was aired over 2 years prior, an episode of TWD actually.

pretty sure it's just a civil matter if you're not the one uploading them

actually dark hair, pale skin and blue eyes are god tier but mammario doesn't know how to smile and her red lipstick is terrible

I don't torrent TV shows, I do direct downloads which are basically impossible for copyright watchdogs to track. All they can do is shut down the distributors but every time they do 2 more pop up to replace it. It's a win-win scenario: the watchdog groups keep getting paid to play whack-a-mole with file hosting websites and I keep getting shit for free. Only one losing money is the retarded copyright holders who still think it's 1970.

She can arrest me any day, but must strip search me when she does.

Idk why but this combination gives me the chills/creeps desu.

How can a third world fag like me watch good TV shows and movies if I don't torrent?

one thing reddit is actually good for, the megalinks subreddit which uploads a lot of solid content daily and you can make requests.

Shame Megadownloader got shut down though, it used to be awesome being able to download anything from Mega without paying.

sniff and lick her foot

My god she's literally a semen demon.
>NEVER download older torrents of older tv shows
>the torrent WILL be monitored by a third party
>Australia
It's fucking nothing.
Everyone and their mother torrent here, I've been downloading illegaly since 2003 and never heard of anyone I know getting a fine or any kind of letter.

It's different if you're German, though. In that case just don't torrent at all with your IP. Trust me, just don't.

if she arrests me I tell her she's a coalburning whore

The first belt is holding up the pants, the gun belt holds the equipment. Holy fuck you're retarded.

*knock knock knock*
>open up user, I have a warrant
what do?

Ew her teeth are disgusting looks like she's been chewing bloody feces

>it's okay officer, we're all "cops" here

Impersonating an officer is a crime and impersonating a woman should be too

>lock doors, block exits
So more like a Kevin CK, then.

FUCK HER VAGINAA!!!!!!

is that anzu?

people call me paranoid for using a vpn

I only got one because of those embarrassing hoops Comcast makes you go through to regain Internet access when a distributor or whoever complains to them. I think they stopped doing that though, which is good because if they caught me one more time I'd need to get a lecture through the phone if I ever wanted to use a browser again.

In all seriousness she should play the fucking Joker

in Germany you can download, but is illegal to upload, the law is very clear about that

Good luck downloading a torrent of BD remuxes without uploading anything.

Also they send you letters with fines even when you stream, have fun filing for a lawsuit.

It is very easy, actually, you can put your settings to zero upload * at least in qbit

I lived in Germany 3 years, until 2015, never got any letter... It might be that Gestappo is stronger nowadays though

>paying to pirate

Well that's assuming you don't wanna use private trackers, that's my point. And they still send you letters anyway.

That's essentially what Steam is. Honestly if I could buy old movies specifically for my PC at 5-10 bucks a pop, I'd probably pay just for the sheer convenience of it. The functionality of being able to delete and redownload movies without streaming would be invaluable, considering the toll torrented flicks take on my hard drive.

tfw I’m an Alvarado :3

>get a vpn
>(((the media))) no longer gets my shekels
>buying hard drives and nas enclosures for years

what if the hard drive manufacturers and cable companies are colluding to make us buy high speed internet and hardware?

Lipstick teeth girls are usually autistic. We in there boys.

It might as well be

t. American

>sigh
>where's the spider?

>actually watching tv in current year
the fuck are you guys doing?

ISP says if I get two more strikes they have to shut my internet off for six months. They are the only provider in the area, so I guess I'm forced to get a vpn.

Be a good goy and hand over my shekels, I imagine.

V P N
P
N

Why are her belts so loose?

I haven't torrented in a long time. I'm too illiterate to deal with the bugs that occasionally come with torrents and I'm too lazy to learn.

you beat me to it. Good luck getting her gun out without any keepers on her rig though.

Unless you are making money off of it, copyright infringement is only a civil offense, not a criminal one.

You can (theoretically) be sued by the rights-holder, and some ISPs will make an issue of it if they get enough complaints, but you can't be arrested for it.

At least in America.

necrobump

nice beard, looking thick and solid. 7/10

wow that's real hot. I'd love to raise their baby

>Australia monitoring online traffic
I only started torrenting around 2008 so I have years til they catch up

Cop kino

Https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=10s&v=7qUNx5_UBbI

Wake up.

anzu doesn't have a penis