Literally what did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7s7YR9wS8eg
youtu.be/zGzvEqBvkP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>complaints
>from fans

>leftist SJW butthurt

Sungazer is unironically one of the best fictional bands in existence. Fuck them for making the lead vocalist leave

Who are they going to replace him with? Is there anyone else within The Simpsons lore that is known for competently running a convenience store?

I like how the Scottish complain about everything but never kicked up a fuss about willy who was a worse caricature than apu

but then again it only seems to be western country's who an handle the bants and you need to treat everyone else like a special needs class

>Complain he isn't being voiced by a street-shitter
>Instead of complying so they just remove him entirely

They're gonna kill him off and then all the people calling for him to be written off are gonna want him back after 2 episodes without him

Like what Family Guy did with Brian

(Formerly Apu)

Great, we're celebrating racists killing diversity now. Where had the world gone.

Apu may have been offensive when he first started but he's long since become an actual character. He's one of the few that had the opposite of flanderization.

James Woods

I'm Scottish and this is true, nobody gives a fuck about Willie. If we were brown the episode where they go to Scotland to hunt Nessie would be considered a hate crime.

>decades of complaints
Oh fuck off it was literally just this year.

>decades of complaints

I have literally only heard Americanized Pajeets complain about him. Are they that influential nowadays?

This makes me really sad because in the goldern era Apu is easily one of the best characters

youtube.com/watch?v=7s7YR9wS8eg

I hope they kill him off in the most gruesome way they can manage.

Just cancel the show, that way, everybody's happy.

>decades of complaints
Have never heard a complaint about him until this year. That's news to me.

>people started complaing in 2007

sounds about right it all started warping and going to shit around that time

I hope they maude apu desu

No, but self righteous white people who claim to speak for them are.

>decades of complaints
you mean months

They literally took a stereotype and fleshed it out into a full, interesting character.
Mimicking real life, when you meet someone from another culture all you know are stereotypes and memes, but as you get to know them you learn more about the shades of grey and the interesting tidbits of their cultural experience. How many American kids would know about arranged marriages (which the show handled very well) without Apu?
I honestly think this is so backward it hurts, the characterization of Apu is obviously subtly mocking the idea of stereotypes, which would be plain to see if these people had a brain.

I'm unironically Indian and this shit makes me mad.

Apu was everything an immigrant should be. He worked hard at his job, provides for his family, and loved being American so much he learned it's entire history to gain his citizenship legally instead of holding "deport this" signs and protesting Trump.

Fuck that soyboy pussy bitch who made the problem with Apu and fuck the hacks at zombie simpsons for listening to him. Nothing disgusts me more than seeing Indians and Pakistanis numales who model themselves after white liberals.

>ask Indian people what they think about Apu
>oh you want buy Apu T shirt? Apu coffee mug?
>I have cousin who sell you sampson DVD very cheap!
>where you go?
>pls marry my daughter

>ask 2nd/3rd generation Indian American what they think about Apu
>OMG he's so racist with his goofy accent that's actually easier to understand than real Indian accents
>he's also runs a store and cheats his customers like literally every other businessman in Springfield, what a disgrace I mean it's 2017

Fox should just cut to a full screening of Poltergeist without commercial interruption whenever a character visits the Kwik-E-Mart in protest. Ghandi himself would get the message.

Oh man is it the time to have an honest discussion about Apu already? I hate how smug they they are. "Problematic character that NEEDS to be addressed." It's 2017 FFS!! Y'knoow this whole Apu thing has been going on a while now and... well... it's always been a bit racist DONTCHA THINK?? Yeahh so maybe it's best we got rid of him altogether yeah? You had your immature laughs but now it's time to grow up! What's offensive about depicting an Indian character with an Indian accent you ask? WELL people laugh at it. There's nothing wrong with his voice, so why laugh? We're just gonna get rid of a piece of reality altogether remedy the problem. BAM, fixed :) Bye bye racism

Hmmm, I'm drawing blanks...

How about Cletus? They can even make him wear a Drumpf hat XD

hmmm

Its sad that the simpsons lasted this long.

Remember that the word 'problematic' does not mean 'false', although it's used as if it did.

'Problematic' means something is inconveniently true, and thus challenges the narrative.

They'll replace him with drumpf the local retarded white guy

Makes me sad too. I'm a Pole and always loved the idea of Apu.

Yes actually. They hold a lot of tech and financial jobs. Within 3-5 years watch Indians become the new blacks demanding change and representation. People will still swear diversity is our strength.

Its about time we remove one of the four non white characters from the simpson

>decades of complaints

As-fucking-if.

It's just a sad attempt to gain ratings for a while. Everyone wants to see the episode where a famous character dies. Then they bring it back shortly after

You have it ass backwards.

Fake news, but it doesn't matter because current Simpsons suck.

Carl is next.

hearty kek

>I honestly think this is so backward it hurts, the characterization of Apu is obviously subtly mocking the idea of stereotypes, which would be plain to see if these people had a brain.
b-b-but white people are doing it!

and fuck

I work with Apu. They are right his accent is wrong. I can actually understand what he is saying.

based sneed-normies slowly getting simpsons off the air

currently chucks

>Nothing disgusts me more than seeing Indians and Pakistanis numales who model themselves after white liberals.

>Indian having another thought about a paki than "nuke him"
You're not from India

It was one guy. The most disgusting skinnyfat brown subhuman I have ever seen, imagine not only being pajeet, but being such a soyboy piece of shit you complain about cartoons even though you're over 30 years old.

I couldn't care less what Zombie Simpsons does.

Apu was a cool guy though

Nah I was raised in the US.

they'll replace him with albanians

Bullshit. No one is as whiny and self righteous as blacks.

>I get all my information from Sup Forums

We need to remove Raj from TBBT as well. It’s racist.

Wtf The Simpsons is a show that satirically portrays a WHITE AMERICAN FAMILY.
Homer is a clichee retarded american father, they're making fun of the christian church all the time, they're basically make fun of anything.
Can't blame the indians for it though, it was white self hate that led to all this racism-bullshit in the first place.

Btw some indian american SJWs even made a movie about their hate for apu

youtu.be/zGzvEqBvkP8

>he doesn't just look at the real world

>Being this afraid of the Sup Forums boogeyman
Was only a few weeks ago that my grandmother decided had a conversation with me that culminated in her saying how she thinks blacks always have a chip on their shoulder that no other race has

How about instead they just cancel the fucking show. Does anyone still care enough about the simpsons to care anymore? If this happened 18 years ago it would matter but not anymore.

>LE POOOOOL

Nope, just an Indian guy who took offense at being compared to American blacks.

You will never see us rioting and burning down towns because one of the homies got shot robbing a liquor store. In fact, we don't rob liquor stores in the first place.

Only American blacks for the most part.

Even blacks from other countries hate them.

underrated

I hope they kill him off like how south park did with chef

>critique the most iconic and celebrated Indian character in the history of American Television
>get him removed from the show
>show now has zero Indian representation

wediditpatrickwesavedthecity.jpg

Holier than thou whites strike again. This is going to be another speedy gonzalez situation. Real indian will speak up to bring him back except for that one that found a way to get a TV special for no reason

They have internet in Scotland?

the soyboy writers would never want to work with James Woods.needs to be someone else. maybe the fans can give some feedback and help them choose.

Honestly, they should just kill the show all together while they are at it.

Did anyone watch this yet?

Cool we can petition to remove the other stereotypes
Willy the Scotsman
Fat tony the Italian
Bee man the Mexican
That fat rich Texan guy
Mr Burns for being stereotypical Republican
Skinner for being a stereotypical a virgin
Hubert for being a stereotypical Jewish scientist

And Cletus for being a stereotypical hillbilly.

Literally everyone on the simpsons is a caricature are these people retarded?

Is this going to replace the Kwik-E-Mart?

>a poo
why did simpson do everything first?

ayy lmayo

Homer was the best damn employee Apu has ever had.

REV UP THAT MEME MAGIC, LADS

DRUMPF IS SO LAST YEAR

i didnt think simpsons could die twice but it do

I can't argue with this logic.

>I have literally only heard Americanized Pajeets complain about him. Are they that influential nowadays?

Yes. They're actually the richest group by median income. Jews are #2.

Good, once you submit to the SJW they become a cancer that you can never get rid of. The Simpsons will finally die.

Have you never turned on a television in your life?

Or is your reply to this going to be "lol they're not whiny or entitled at all, their grievances are perfectly legitimate so they can complain 24/7 if they want to and it's great"

Simpsons has always been about developing generic stereotypes into real characters.

No Simpsons character by description is unique (Dumb fat dad, prankster kid, rich old boss with no remorse, busy mom, rambling old war veteran, comic book nerd, etc).

They developed Apu beyond being an Indian shopkeeper stereotype.

Based Asians and hispanics.

Bart is voiced by a chick instead of a 10 year old boy, should they cancel his character too?

Post yfw they write him off the show by having him die of dysentery

i couldn't care less
The Simpsons died years ago
I'm still glad we have 9 wonderful seasons

field's closed due to aids

>fans

They found one.

>rich old boss with no remorse
Mr. Burns is probably the most elaborately characterized figure in the entire series just to make it impossible to view him as "The Bad Guy"

They'll bring back James Woods.

I actually feel like Burns only lost characterization over time. Burns in seasons 2 and 3 was him at his peak, he had different aspects like being surprisingly sensitive and sheltered, but as seasons went on he just devolved into being a comically evil rich person.

Sup Forumstards gonna Sup Forumstard

>Mom and Pop Art, Wild Barts Can't be Broken, The Wizard of Evergreen Terrace, and more dubiously the Max Power episode
Ah come on, give them the clean decade you cheap fuck

I wonder what other major world event happened around 2007.

>it was white self hate that led to all this racism-bullshit in the first place.
It's Jews pretending to be white that are tricking white people into hating themselves.

Lefties think anyone who is foreign and retains their cultural identity in a Western place is a "stereotype"

Apu is written and voice as an Indian character. He owns a convince store as do a shitload of Indians who live in America, etc. Yet, because Apu isn't trying to run the world or w/e, thats somehow picking the most demeaning part of their culture and running with it.

>offensive.
Gummie a fucking break