Go to space

>Go to space
>See this

What do?

eat some of that black goo, I might get powers

build wall

Turn my Cadillac 360 degrees and drive away.

What happened to Galactus? Cancer?

Corrupted by darkness from beyond the omniverse.

The Gentry?

Most likely yes

The first firmament, basically an evil overmonitor

I remember that it's just galactus and he's pretty much got a perfect track record of never actually begin a problem so I'm not so fussed really.

Get Doom

Poke it.

Shit myself in astronaut suit

Is that la chica America Chavez? Welp, not gonna waste my time reading this, amigos!

that has to be the worst place to shit your self

Eh chica she's not that bad here

E por eso que no confio. La America is always terrible and too many Marvel Internos in this tema.

Is Galactus now Marvel's default jobber?

Galactus has always been a jobber. Very few people actually write him as the supposed power house he is.

>now

>beyond the omniverse
Come the fuck on.

In the current run omniverse is basically the multiverse+the superflow/bleedspace+the neutral zone that separates the inside from the outside+all conceptual beings. It doesn't include dc or other companies. Even then, the darkness comes from empty space.

I would OH SHIT GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WHAT ARE YOU DOING GO SHIT WE'RE ALL DEAD GET THE FUCK OUT

In Marvel Boy, where the First Firmament was mentioned, there was billions of alternate realities and timelines crossed include the Wildstorm Universe, so I think it's safe to say "omiverse" means an actually omiverse in the comic.

I know that they can't include shit they don't own for legal reasons, but than stop calling it an omniverse. It's like having a multiverse with only one universe in it.

Astronauts all wear diapers when they spacewalk, so it's part and parcel of the job.

Where are the Annihilators when you need them?

When the fuck are we seeing The Butcher of Worlds?

>Wendell is teaching a new girl to be quasar so she get be the best hydra pawn

>gladiator is leading the Shi-ar

>Nova is a cancer beast

>Silver surfer is doing something with some girl

>Bill is with Thordinson

>Ronan is in the ruins of Hala waiting to blame everything on Black Bolt

Loved the escalation in this issue. It went from bad to worse to worse squared.

Jerk off

Him and the Living Tribunal.

To be fair, the living tribunal has only been defeated twice in his decades long existance. The first one because he fought beings from beyond the multiverse, and the second one cause the hierachy was in flux and anyone could have taken his place.

I believe we've found a new power source. How much power do you think a gods flesh gives?

Call Space Cops and report a dead being

Probably at least four

Is this Ewing being a retard again?

I thought it was more the remnant of the previous multiverse.

Is....is he dead?

...wat?