That time Swamp Thing possessed Constantine's body to impregnate his wife

>that time Swamp Thing possessed Constantine's body to impregnate his wife
Comics are weird

Oh and then he became pregnant and gave birth to himself.

Reminder that Constantine regained control of his body while they were fucking.

>That time Swampthing almost died from a homeless drunk that drank nuclear waste

I can't remember if this was Jamie's creepy idea or Alan's creepy idea.

Moore. He was into threesomes and that sorta shit.

Alan Moore is into some kinky shit... Lost Girls is literally about how 3 girls enjoy being gangraped

I've been liking Swamp Thing a lot but this whole section feels really creepy in a weird fetish way

>her son
>her lover

>That time evil rich white men summoned a mean red dragon and John had a threesome so one of them could hatch the egg of a blue dragon so both dragons could fuck and saved the world.

Delano's hellblazer was like listening to a hippie rambling while on acid.

That was actually a legit creepy story

What?
What!?

wasn't the first time they had sex she had to eat some weird fruit off his body and it was some weird drug trip

That last one isn't true

Yes but that time in the OP was when they were trying to get her knocked up so they could put the new soul of the next plant elemental in her unborn baby.

>The time some hippie finds a fruit that fell of swamp-thing and it turned out to give people a good trip or bad trip depending if they were a good person or not

>tfw I just realized that Dream's crow from Sandman was a character from Swamp Thing all along
neat

I love when Deadman pulls shit like that

Jeez, I'm glad I stopped reading once Moore departed the book.

This was after Moore's run.

It's completely true. He was running from a demon through the internet and wound up back in his body just after coming in Abbey

Its in the second hellblazer trade if I remember correctly.

John is a cheeky cunt.

Moorefags are worst people possable.

Oh, shut up, Grant.

Fuckin' Vertigo, man.