Woah...... really makes you, like, think huh?

woah...... really makes you, like, think huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=pokemon go political cartoon&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwif4d-z3vDSAhXHWCYKHaCzD7kQsAQIGw&biw=858&bih=875#imgdii=BsJNm4tcSceIwM:&imgrc=dGk01AGx_Aa8CM:
youtube.com/watch?v=kslRkOuxefM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah.

What's she playing on her DS, there?

>your's
I fucked you're waifu.

Really makes me mad about shitty grammar.

and good, your's

all it's making me thing about is tfw no gf

My're waifu fuck'd ur waifu

durr hurr fire is bad thomas edison was a witch

Stupid comic, but they've got the right idea. Internet, and the always-on nature of it that smartphones provide, is making people feel like they're under constant scrutiny from their peers. Not to mention that it's expanded the number of people we consider our rivals from
>my family and close friends
To
>literally everyone I'm aware of on Facebook

It's really fucking up the younger generation psychologically.

actually it just makes me kill myself

Oh shit

Lmao

I wish the sidekick attachment for the S7 wasn't shit

Heh... social media?

More like...

ANTI social media...

They are still communicating though

I searched for this specific political cartoon but it turns out there's like a million Pokemon Go political cartoons and they're all awful.

google.com/search?q=pokemon go political cartoon&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwif4d-z3vDSAhXHWCYKHaCzD7kQsAQIGw&biw=858&bih=875#imgdii=BsJNm4tcSceIwM:&imgrc=dGk01AGx_Aa8CM:

LOL

worthy of quints.

is this a parody??????

>Pokemon creatures
It's like this was filtered through Google translate.

>pokemon creatures
>pocket monster creatures
>a phone with the text "pokemon go"
>a pokemon go shirt standing up on its own

Be glad you don't have to go through all the forced conversations like pic related. Both are probably on Tinder messaging other people or texting their friends they wish they were with instead.

I'm perfectly happy going weeks without even the most basic of human interactions. Yup. Perfectly happy.

chair behind the bed

>forgot to greentext
I should go to sleep.

>tfw I take my mom out to lunch and she just texts on her phone the entire time

>have an uncle that's on the "mobile devices are getting in the way of communication" train
>wife turned to alcoholism and considered a separation because she felt unloved in their marriage
>son's problems in school, which my uncle didn't take seriously, led to a suicide attempt
>he's a co-owner at an insurance restoration company and he invalidates most employee concerns leading to many quitting due to incompetence

It's like something out of a comedy film

>posting anti technology pictures on technology

Urrggg... woah that... made me think

most of the people who kept talking about how TV or games were bad for me are like that now. If you complain "it's different" is the only thing you get.

>and good, your's

>instead of eating and not really talking they're on phones and not really talking
Not much has changed really.

In all seriousness the advantages of information technology compared to its usage have long since passed the point of diminishing returns.

I'm not saying we should go back to C64s dialling BBSs, but...

Wow...really makes the grey matter pitter-patter...

Why would you text someone when theyre sitting right there in front of you?

Well, when you think about it, it IS different because it's at least two-way communication, while your TV and video games (excepting multiplayer) were not.

That said, it's also MUCH more rude because you probably weren't watching TV or playing video games while a loved one was taking you out for a get-together that you probably don't get very often.

>tfw last human on earth without a smartphone

I feel so out of touch everyone has already changed their whole psyche around being able to chat to everyone they know right away and being able to film anything that happens around them

Why don't you ask this GODDAMN YOUNGER GENERATION with their FUCKING CELL PHONES that WEREN'T LIKE BACK IN MY DAY

The funniest part is that last summer when go was in the rage most people I know and saw went out hunting in groups so it was pretty much 10% pokemon hunting and 90% hanging with your mates.

Well, when you put it like THAT...

>and good, your's

>don't dead, open insid'e

Why the fuck did people start going on about people being addicted to their phones when Pokemon Go was trendy? They were already addicted to their fucking phones.

Old people started noticing more kids walking out and about while looking at their phones, whereas they hadn't noticed all of them when they were inside their homes looking at their phones.

The dad reading the book and the author of the comic most likely aren't from generations or lifestyles where they would have had to go to fetch water either. It could just as easily be set in the 1960s or something with the kid asking 'if they want water, why don't they just turn on the tap? I would rather go out down to the cigar shop to buy me some baseball trading cards.' or something.

And in both cases, the kid would have a point. Nobody WANTS to go fetch water- it's something kids do in nursery rhymes because it used to be a regular chore. If a kid isn't acquainted with the idea that in the olden days people didn't have running water, then of course he's going to ask 'why the hell would anyone do that?'

Old people don't get it but they have social media to brag about how they don't get it by sharing comics that display that they clearly don't get it. It's beautiful really.

What gets me is the comic's implication that the kid is losing out on the valuable lesson taught by the nursery rhyme, which is "Two children were going through normal life and then both died meaningless violent deaths in a tragic accident."

Unless the comic lacks even that depth and the message literally is just NOT MUH.

Literally me except without the girl in the right

anyone who has had a girlfriend knows that after like a fucking month you just run out of things to say to each other

talking like this is a formality at best

Your uncle is every single person on planet Earth?

Why do political cartoons all literally look the same?

>My middle sister just use social media to keep in touch with friends like it was intended to

>My eldest sister barely cares about her kids
>One was about to hit a kid with rusty scarp metal
>The other is a baby also wanting to be hold

Social media isn't the problem it's when idiots get it

I always ask my boyfriend "how was your day?" when he comes home from work because if I don't and he actually had a very shitty day, I don't want to mistakenly aggravate it. At least if I ask and he says 'fine,' then I'll know he probably won't get snappish later and follow it up with "sorry, i had a bad day"

You right, but a seeing big groups of people hang out in that one corner of the park pointing their phone cameras to the ground was pretty new to me.

Feels like they're all aping on Dr.Seuss back when he did political comics

youtube.com/watch?v=kslRkOuxefM