Tfw the age of snyderkino is upon us again

>tfw the age of snyderkino is upon us again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ndvhxmGOOk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

garbage cyborg design. why must western mecha in movies always be so busy?

how is japanese mecha any less """busy"""?

Does Snyder not know that other color palettes exist beyond blue and black?

I mean, the man gets waaaay more crap than he deserves (Goyer's shitty writing and being given far too much freedom by the studio aren't really his fault, honestly) but nearly every movie of his looks like this. Is... is he actually colorblind and just nobody ever noticed?

>muh lighting contrast

They arectually selling me cyborg, damn

watchmen and guardians showed he can be very experimental with his colours, just seems to not do so for the most part

Why don't blonde superheroes exist in live action?

>nearly every movie of his looks like this
I genuinely hate the guy's filmmaking but Sucker Punch and especially 300 were sepia as fuck. He obviously likes to work with a limited color palette, but he sometimes changes which,

ummm sweetie

blonde = aryan = nazi = trump = racist

See this is why the blue lightning on Flash is triggering so much. Not only because yellow is a far better compliment color to red (which is already dulled to hell), but because ITS MORE FUCKING BLUE

>Guardians of Ga'Hoole
I always forget he made that.

...why were they owls, again?

>that
>blonde

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Oh I see, you were merely shitposting.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA

Might be more your speed

What's he thinking about?

i'll go to Sup Forums if you go to reddit

thinkign of parents

Deal.

Japanese robot designs look like they were stuck together from children's wooden blocks.
Can't understand how anyone likes that garbage.

>Can't believe I'm starring in this shit.

Is that a Nekron statue where Bruce is standing?

Probably just some random death/skeleton statue because skeletons are cool.
>There are several human skulls on a circular desk where Snyder works on his iMac. “I don’t know why,” he says. “I just like skulls.”

About her.

>if I starred in Netflix, I'd have a better reception than this shit

just fuck my color scheme up senpai

Wow, who'd have ever thought to combine rain with the color gray, what an auteur

At the very least, it will be beautifully shot.

For all his shortcomings, Snyder knows what to look for in a DP.

that pic is a bit clearer
when I looked at OPs thumbnail , i almost thought batface in 2nd row far right had big googly eyes

I could do without all the slo-mo

But then you don't get 10 seconds to make sure you see how good he is at framing a shot.

The glasses is to the audiance don't see him crying

I see they still haven't really solved the noneck issue.

NOTDEEPENOUGH4ME

They'll be bitching about Batman not being and actual bat being offensive to bats

The goggles might work, I guess.

Looks better in motion, I'll admit.

Must be a cheap sell.

Yeah, for a Night Owl or Owlman mask.

>I could do without all the slo-mo
No slo mo in Mos, when was it in Bvs?

I think it really could have used a few less greebled spaces to make him look more solid.

It's a children's book series.

It amazes me that even after so many threads like this people will still argue that this shit shouldn't stay on Sup Forums.

so we're all in agreement that kino means shitty movie, right?

Sup Forums needs a word filter to change kino to garbage desu senpai

t. fatasses that giggleshartclapped when dr. strange said the beyonce quip

To be honest anyone who claims BvS is bad should get banned.

Aren't wordfilters sitewide?

Frank Frazetta is a big influence of his so I think that's where it comes from.

>Frank Frazetta is a big influence of his
This makes way too much sense.

I do wish Larry Fong was doing this one, the cinematography looks a little too clean. I liked it better when it looked inky and grainy.

Batman glistening as he stands on a statue of Death in a lightning storm, dick pointing straight into the lens. It's 110% SNYDER.

>looks a little too clean
I love it. Specially with the aspect ratio. So open.

It's a book, a real book, to complex for Sup Forums

>to complex

Snyder is too smart for Sup Forums too.

And Snyder isn't smart.

MoS was one of the stupidest movies I've seen. I stil haven't gathered the strength to watch BvS.

Yeah but it's similar enough. Who's doing it this time?

Some dude who worked on the Sherlock tv series. That show was fucking godawful but mainly in the writing department.

Well much like western mecha it largely depends on who is designing it. Eva and Gundam for example are far less busy looking mecha than say those from Five Star Stories as the mecha in Transformers are far more busy looking than the mecha in Pacific Rim.

Basing all mecha design from whatever region on the one or two examples you've seen is fucking stupid. Not that it ever stops dumbasse millenials on the internet from doing just that, since it's clearly too much to ask for them to use any sort of logic/reason or common sense

Sherlock was annoying. I also hated the shoehorned LGBT propoganda.

It's always gotta be propaganda, huh? It can never just be opinions.

What? Have you seen the show? It's definitely propoganda. Even my liberal buddy who loves gays said it was obvious.

Propaganda is art made by a political entity for the express purpose of propagating certain viewpoints.

Sherlock is art made because people wanted to make it. If those people have certain opinions, that doesn't make it propaganda.

>Propaganda is art made by a political entity for the express purpose of propagating certain viewpoints.
This was sherlock

>I also hated the shoehorned LGBT propoganda.

Yeah I don't know about that, I just thought it was shit in that incoherent Steven Moffat way where 9 billion things happen and none of it makes sense.

Not that I particularly like what Hollywood has been doing to robots lately, but you're retarded if you think Japan is doing it much better.
Everything from them is just a reskinned Gundam, and it's not like these things don't look silly as hell.

I actually liked how Chappy looked. The movie was still terrible though, so I'm not gonna bother defending it that much.

REEEE WHERE THE FUCK IS SUPERMAN

DON'T HOLD OUT ON ME SNYDER YOU SHITEATER

YOU'vE ABUSED AND BERATED HIM ALL THIS TIME, DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE FUCKING LAST QUARTER OF THE FILM TO RESURRECT HIM

DON'T FUCK ME ON THIS, ZACH

Trailer out?

Looks like the same trailer from ComicCon.

>unsubtle LGBT = Propaganda
>subtle LGBT = Agenda

wut

They're not going to reveal Superman in any of their trailers. Cos reddit and those faggots will cry that they got spoiled. And i think they learned their lesson with Doomsday in their 2nd BvS trailer. As in they not gonna show any iconic moments.

youtube.com/watch?v=ndvhxmGOOk4

Back to the containment board with you

what will it take to end DC? we have to be close, right?

Alot of blue

Legitimately HYPED.

A positive step at-least. I don't know why they have so much problems with colors.

I saved some supposed "leaks" from a few months back. Will be interesting if the trailer confirms or disconfirms anything from them.

Post 'em

Well, I watched the rough cut of the movie last week. It has pretty much the same qualities and the same flaws as "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice", but with a bigger scope and way more jokes. When it works, it works great. When it doesn't, it gets pretty messy.

Ask me anything, I guess. Though some details I'll try to keep vague out of self-preservation.

Yes, Lex has a minor, but important role.

As for the invading force, for most of the movie it's just a batallion of Parademons. In the end once the gateway is opened, there's a large army including a warship.

The Flash is on the same level as the TV show, I'd say. Runs at the speed of the sound and he does phase in one scene.

Atlantis is briefly seen, yes.

As good as you'd expect from Snyder. The lower-scale fights are pretty good, and once the scope gets big it gets a little tiresome.

Cyborg's pretty moody and stoic. Maybe even a little bit angsty. But he lightens up in the end.

Batman calls the shots at first and defers command once Superman returns.

Humour's VERY hit and miss. Especially the Flash. Which sucks because he's the designated comedy relief and makes a lot of jokes. Like a joke a minute at times.

Clarks's alright. He's definitely more confident and optimistic once he returns. Until then he's the broody, self-doubting Clark we've come to know from the previous movies.

Supes has longer hair and beard.

An afterlife/purgatory/limbo of sorts modeled after Kent Farm.

He interacts with Jonathan a lot, yes. Martha and Lois appear too, but he can't really speak to them because they're alive. Jonathan and him are preparing for a storm, which is a representation of the alien invasion, and gets closer whenever the Parademons get another Mother Box. Once the invasion starts Clark realizes he's actually in a death-like state and Jonathan is there to help him choose whether he goes back or stays with him. Clark eventually goes back when he hears Lois calling to him.

>what will it take to end DC? we have to be close, right?
After three commercial hits out of three movies and one oscar? I don't know, you finding a genie or something

teppenwolf's an alien monster in a black and red horned armor with a big axe. Yeah, he's CGI.

The League decide to revive him to stop Steppenwolf from using his body to create soldiers.

Once united the Mother Boxes can create a gateway to Apokolips and bring an army to Earth. There are three, one with the United States government, one with the amazons in Themyscira and one of the atlanteans in Atlantis.

Supes revived with the scout ship in Metropolis.

Supes revived early 3rd act

Cyborg was rebuilt by the Mother Box and is connected to it, which is pivotal to defeating Steppenwolf, but the box itself still exists and works.

They send Steppenwolf back to Apokolips and he's offed by Darkseid.

Cyborg reverts the gateway to pull the Parademons back into Apokolips.

Wonderbat hold hands

Mera is briefly in it. She's the commander of Atlantis Royal Guard and not married to Aquaman yet. In fact she doesn't even like him.

Iris has a brief two appearances, yes. She's a newspaper intern who tries fishing for stories about the Flash in the Central City PD and is very quirky and stuff. Barry has a crush on her.

Clark reunites with Lois, but they don't mention what's become of his life in Metropolis

Aquaman probably the best non-Batman character. He's a moody asshole for most of the movie, but is still presented as a good leader, willing to make compromised. He could go very wrong, but manages to stay pretty endearing throughout.

Batman fighting Parademons at Stryker's Island and using the close spaces to trick them into destroying themselves and each other

Aquaman saving the League from some Parademons in Themyscira and summoning marine lifeforms to destroy the ones attempting to escape

Wonder Woman lassos a hugh warship and uses it as a wrecking ball to destroy a swarm of Parademons before throwing it through the gateway.

Superman saving Batman from Steppenwolf.

It's safer, and I imagine general audiences will enjoy the action and the humor, but there's a lot of strange things Snyder added that might throw them off, and a lot could go wrong in editing. The cut I watched is over three hours long.

Luthor is in Arkham Asylum. Batman visits him for information on Steppenwolf, which Luthor leverages for release from Arkham. Batman agrees, but once Luthor tries to return to LexCorp he finds out Bruce Wayne is the new owner. Luthor is later seen hiring Deathstroke to kill Batman. Superman also confronts him through a window and Luthor vows to never stop until Superman is truly dead.

Yes, she does. Her role is fairly minor. She's still mourning Clark's death and working at the Daily Planet. For some reason she can sense Clark's presence while he's trapped in the afterlife.

Batman figures out she's the key to bringing Superman back and Flash brings her to the battlefield in Metropolis. She reaches out to Clark while's he's in the rebirth matrix and her voice calls him back to life. They're later seen reuniting at the farm. Martha is also there.

There's definitely some weird things in the movie. The leader of the ancient humans is what appears to be an ancestor of Bruce Wayne complete with a bat-like cloak/cape thingy, and Batman is a literal oracle who's having prophetic visions because fate chose for it to be so.

Also Superman's black suit just sort of happens.

>Humans, amazons and atlanteans fend off Darkseid in ancient times. Mother Boxes are left behnd.

>Batman is having prophetic dreams and trying to put a team together. He tracks down Aquaman but Aquaman turns him down.

>Batman meets with Wonder Woman in Gotham. They're down to Flash and Cyborg. Batman recruits Flash, Cyborg declines Wonder Woman's offer.

>Batman, Flash and Wonder Woman look into the kidnapping of several scientists which Batman believes is connected to his dreams. Meanwhile Superman is trapped in the afterlife.

>Cyborg's father is kidnapped and their Mother Box is stolen. Cyborg joins the others.

>They track down the Parademons to a nest at Stryker's Island and fight them off. Cyborg interfaces with the Mother Box but the Parademons escape.

>Mera asks Aquaman to return to Atlantis (he's staying at his home village to mourn his father's death). He says no, but then changes his mind.

>Batman finds out the Parademons have attacked Themyscira. They go there, but the second Mother Box has already been taken. Parademons attack but Aquaman rescues them.

>Aquaman moves the last Mother Box to a secure location guarded by Mera and Vulko. Batman wants to help. Aquaman doesn't want Cyborg around because he's part Mother Box, but Cyborg refuses to be left behind.

>They go to a safe location planning to lure the Parademons into a trap. Cyborg interfaces with the last Mother Box, gets controlled and opens a boom tube through which Steppenwolf shows up, steals the last box and rekts everyone before Wonder Woman fends him off.

>Batman finds out while they were distracted Parademons have stolen Superman's body.

>Batman seeks Lex. Finds out Steppenwolf wants to harness the Codex from Superman's body to create soldiers. Needs the scout ship to do that.

>three commercial hits
they were barely successful and MASSIVE critical failures

>Batman and Wonder Woman go there alone because Aquaman doesn't want to help and they feel it was a mistake recruiting Flash and Cyborg. Cyborg blames himself for everything but Flash convinces him to try again.

>Steppenwolf and Parademons attack the scout ship. Want to use the scientists to revive Superman. Batman and Wonder Woman intervene. Flash and Cyborg join. Aquaman later comes around. Cyborg finds out Superman is in a death-like state and can be revived. They put him in the scout ship's matrix.

>Superman is healed, but still trapped. Flash brings Lois in and her voice calls Superman back to his body. He saves Batman from Steppenwolf.

>Steppenwolf activates the Mother Boxes and brings an army to Earth. The heroes fight them off.

>Cyborg reunites with his dad, they make up and it gives Cyborg strength to reverse the gateway created by the Mother Boxes and send everyone back to Apokolips.

>Superman, Aquaman and Wonder Woman defeat Steppenwolf and send him back. He's executed by Darkseid for his failure.

>The League is embraced as heroes. Superman reunites with Lois. The Mother Boxes are destroyed. Batman creates a base of operations for team. Batman/Wonder Woman teased. Aquaman gets over his dad, Flash gets friends, Cyborg's dad does love him after all.

>Luthor gets screwed over and hires Deathstroke to kill Batman.

>Superman and Luthor have a confrontation teasing further battles.

>Darkseid is revealed and mentions "the anti-life" as a sequel hook.

>Fin.

>barely successful
Sup Forums is a hell of a drug

Having posted all this now I'm definitely sure it's bullshit. The stuff like the Deathstroke teaser seemed plausible a few months back when everyone thought Affleck would direct "The Batman" and it would start shooting soon, but given what we know now it sounds like bullshit.

just because it may not be true for the batman doesn't mean it's not true here

They are going to fuck this up with unnecessary Fatman Wondy romance.

>le no source

Nice source

>unnecessary

Batman needs love.

Holy fuck. This retard clocked in 103k tweets with 2557 followers. What is with twitter that has so many autists with barely any followers tweeting their worthless opinions. At least this site most people are anonymous and don't have their personal blogs or profiles.

>barely successful
What did he shill by this?

But user, Suicide Squad needed a million bajillion dollars in order to break even.

I wonder if Sup Forums's anal devastation for Justice League will match its reaction to Suicide Squad's box office. That was some funny shit.

Yeah Cat Woman is there when he passes on the torch to someone else.