Hey guys, remember when i was batman?

Hey guys, remember when i was batman?

no

Fun Fact: Bob Kane's favorite Batman actor was Val Kilmer.

That fact is so fun! Where did you get it, Cracked? Top 15 Fun Facts to Shove up Your Ass! Did you know Bob Kane was a nigger and niggers are people too which means Bob Kane was a person and he should get a prize? Good job Bob we used to call him as we'd eat at the Burger King. It's surprising to learn they let Good Job Bob the nigger eat there - considering he was a nigger and all. Fun Fact!

whose bob kane? why should i care who bob kane is? what has bob kane done that me knowing who his favorite actor who portrayed batman would be any significance to me?

hey guys, remember when i ate batman?

holy shit lol

when the hell was pete holmes batman?

You ok?

His face did look good in the mask, and the suit was very good in that movie. Batman forever was pretty good desu.

See

Remember when I was fat? Now I have cancer.

JUST

Who the fuck is Bob Kane?

Who cares what that hack Bob Kane thinks? Bill Finger created the real Batman

Agreed. Forever's batsuit is my personal favorite out of all the movies.
>inb4 nipples
It's styled after armor and looks asthetic af.

being bombastic is a sign of being unhinged user, humans are social animals (evil too) so being reserved within reason tends to be a signifier of being part of the in-group and healthy. people who are unhinged are usually on their way out of the in-group or are at the top of the in-group/battling for supremacy. Its immoral that it is this way, but that is exactly how it works. We select for banality and consensus thought, regardless if its suicidal, psychotic, unimaginative or damnable (and it is).

lel

Sup Forums by its nature exists to serve the people who don't belong to the in-group, people on their way out, outsiders and outcasts. That's why I'm here. It's one of the few places on the Internet I get along because it's made up of people who don't fit into any in-group as well. When fucking redditors come in and tell me, "lol, bro, why aren't you fitting in, bro? Bro, calm down, dude! You ok, bro?" It's really fucking sickening. Go back to your club house where you all fit in and repeat the same tired shit as you give each other thumbs up your assholes for a job well done while I and my fellow tremendous faggots get to roar thunder and lightning. You don't belong precisely because you belong so fuck off, you normalfag redditor scum.

No one even "cared" about nipples until batman and robin, and that wasn't even until the internet memed about it

Oldfag here, everyone ridiculed this back in the mid 90s

I'm actually enjoying this guy. I don't think Sup Forumss ever had a non-shit tripfag before.

Yeah I mean I'm 28 and I remember this being true. It happened.

as a kid watching the vhs all the kids would giggle when they did the close up shots of the nipples and butts

that's a namefag, you samefag

It's just weird how people only do the "omg bat nipples!?!" For B&R and hardly ever for Forever, watch anything on B&R and it probably won't take much longer than a minute before someone needs to comment on the nipples

Yeah I think everyone did, though those scenes were kinda neat with actually showing him suit up

This is the first post on Sup Forums that's actually made me laugh out loud in my life. Based CUNT

Most of these fags were still glimmers in their father's eyes.