Hypocrisy exposed

This whole film was butchered because Marvelfags wanted something "less serious and more fun". And now WB listened to that crowd, why don't they care? This is exactly the smiling quipping-when-world-is-ending Superman they bitched 5 years about. Why are they so indifferent to WB giving them exactly what they wanted? Was all that bitching for show?

remember in 2018 when black panther made more than justice league.

I wonder if theres this much dc damage control threads daily on reddit?

BRAVO WHEDON

>It's Marvels fault Justice League is failure on all counts
L m a o

They just forgot to make a competent movie

The scrolling banner on their movies subreddit has a picture of Henry Cavill with a huge mustache in his superhero outfit, so not really

See

I TRIED TO FIX MYSELF FOR YOU DADDY WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME

HAHAHAHAHHA THEY BOTH LOOK LIKE SHIT AHAHHAHA
LOOK AT THAT CHUBB BATMAN HAHHAHA

Batman is ridiculously gay on his own, he looks stupid no matter what, blame DC for creating such a stupid costume.

>Marvelfags
We didn't go see this movie, it's our fault it flopped

Never give people what they actually ask for

Snyder single-handedly killed the DC movie universe,

Bump.

Marvelchads verbally destroying DCucks is great.

But when a DCuck inadvertently does it himself? Well... that's why I'm in this business.

Jesus Christ how horrifying

>less serious and more fun
Fantastic 4 was less serious and more fun, toning down your realism and seriousness doesn't mean you can make a more watchable movie

I actually enjoyed Justice League

Why?

Dub dubs is right. Make it so people want what you make not the other way around.

Also Snyder and Whedon both suck.

>subtle reminder that Avengers: Infinity War will not break the $2 billion barrier
>subtle reminder that the capeshit bubble has already burst

ha ha murvul muvies r gunna not make 1235266 trilliun haha bubel burst

Marvelfags confirmed IMPORTANT

Only cucks deal with absolutes
Also:
>blaming marvel when they already Fuck up twice

Ha ha, the truth hurts, dunnit?

>people care about this
>people talk about this
>people actually occuppy their time on this

Low IQ brainlet subhumans. kys yourselves.

>kys yourselves

>kill your self yourselves

t. unaware turbobrainlet

The problem is that WB always accomplishes these changes through terrible re-shoots that just shoehorn bullshit in and make the film feel utterly incomplete. They're just garbage. If they were going to copy Marvel, they should have done it from the outset of writing the script, not just had Joss Whedon come in to do re-shoots of certain scenes that could be shoehorned into a movie that otherwise had a completely different tone. There's no consistency and it's garbage.

>This whole film was butchered because Marvelfags wanted something "less serious and more fun". And now WB listened to that crowd, why don't they care? This is exactly the smiling quipping-when-world-is-ending Superman they bitched 5 years about
Except the FUCKING LOSERS complaining about NOT MUH SUPERMAN, were fucking DC fans, not Marvel ones.

Those comic book shitters literally ruined DC forever with their autismal complaining and refusal to accept Zack Snyder's work.

DC ate itself up because their fanbase is literally autistic. (You can get a second proof of that when they were complaining about Batman in BvS)