youtube.com/watch?v=DCMrQ3sEdtU
youtube.com/watch?v=NIBUWqSTp90
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mull_of_Kintyre_test
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally who?

Pretty sure James Corden is gay.

theon's sister irl

youtube.com/watch?v=DCMrQ3sEdtU

This is what she's talking about, it's 9 minutes long though. She's talking a load of bollocks

10 years from now you are going to need to have a 3 page form of consent signed and signatured in triplecate, have a notary to witness and sign it, just to not be accused of rape

I won't. I'm married.

Bigger names have gotten done for less.

Unless you have your Sharia License.

lol

Well it's a good thing all men are rapists so he'll get what's coming.

simply the best..

Is she accusing James Corden of rape?

That's bulshit but I believe it

How does twitter work i dont understand theres 2 posts from morgan 1 from lily, whats happening here?

fucking based eubs jr. what a GOAT family

>I believe it
Thats the first rule of sj

Muh bantz, fucking male shovenistic pig

James Corden, is literally rapist material. Fat, white, works in show business, anglo.

Morgan posted once (in response to Lily complaining about something stupid to do with consent) and then she quoted him in posting a response; missing the irony of his statement

No, someone joked that she seemed pretty keen in flirting with Corden after she said something stupid so she's now saying that she felt pressured to tell him she wanted to fuck him on national tv on her own program

does she have AIDS? wtf happened to her? she looks so sick and old.

Like a proper lib.

top fucking kek she got btfo hard

>implying you don't need that now

she looks like reek

I now realize muslims are right about sharia law regarding women. Holy shit

Lily Allen turned down "hundreds of thousands" of bitcoins to do a virtual concert on Second Life, where she could have just screeched out a few hits from her living room

Lily Allen turned down the role of Asha Greyjoy because her IRL brother pretending to grope her in the first script gave her the "heebie jeebies"

Fuck Lily Allen

>now saying that she felt pressured to tell him she wanted to fuck him on national tv on her own program

Even if this is real, what's exactly the problem? She said something on national tv that she wasn't thinking? So?

fuck integrity and not being an old fashioned song and dance girl
literally a
>she wont fuck me so all women are whores
r9k scum. die alone, soon, like you're meant to

But james did a tranny dance number on the spot that wasn't planned well in advance

she feels like a slut now whenever it's brought up and that's not okay

>OHHH NONONONO
Why did this just become a meme, the video came out years ago.

normies are slow on the uptake sometimes

How much of a cunt do you have to be to piss off Patrick Stewart?
youtube.com/watch?v=NIBUWqSTp90

why are you white knighting for the terrible decisions she made?

because nu-Sup Forums secretly uses discord, reddit, snapchat a lot because they're normies and normalfag culture is nig/pop culture and vine is the synthesis of nig and pop culture and thus you have one endless sewage stream of anti-culture that magically appears in diluted forms in this part of the internet. Its 100% due to younger posters and reddit

She was always disgusting, in every way imaginable.

When is this sexual McCarthyism going to end?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mull_of_Kintyre_test

terrible is subjective, she did what she wanted, whether you approve or not